Day names untranslated (V7 PRO and V7 TT)

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AlexItaly

Day names untranslated (V7 PRO and V7 TT)

Post by AlexItaly »

Good day, here's another inconsistency I found in the EPG menu for both V7 PRO and V7 TT.
The day names always remain in English, there is no translation: for example Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun should be LUN-MAR-MER-GIO-VEN-SAB-DOM when Italian is chosen as system language.

Best,
Alex

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Day names untranslated (V7 PRO and V7 TT)

Post by Feralkiwi »

They are checking this.

It has been raised here too.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

AlexItaly wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:43 pm
Good day, here's another inconsistency I found in the EPG menu for both V7 PRO and V7 TT.
The day names always remain in English, there is no translation: for example Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun should be LUN-MAR-MER-GIO-VEN-SAB-DOM when Italian is chosen as system language.

Best,
Alex
hello
about the Italian translation,can you help us translate from english to Italian?
if you can ,please PM your mail box to me,i will send the english string table

AlexItaly

Post by AlexItaly »

hello
about the Italian translation,can you help us translate from english to Italian?
Sure, gonna send you a pm.
I apologize for the delay, but I didn't notice you replied to this thread twice.

AlexItaly

Post by AlexItaly »

Up :!:
About this one: the problem was fixed in V7PRO upon latest firmware update, but the same update was not yet implemented on V7TT after many weeks. Could you please include this fix in V7TT? Having the day names in different language is ugly.
Thanks

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much
V7 TT next release will include this fixed

AlexItaly

Post by AlexItaly »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:56 am
V7 TT next release will include this fixed
Thanks! Are there any timelines on this release?

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:36 am
AlexItaly wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Best,
Alex
hello
Hello Tom.w
I'd like to help you, I'm Italian, but I need your help too about a software issue. Why can't we modify the audio carrier on the AV Out settings?
I bought a AV out cable, 3.5 x 17 mm, that doesn't works, so I need to connect the V7 Pro with RF Out. My TV is an old Mivar, It works only on PAL BG system. My GT media V7 Pro doesn't transmit the audio carrier on 166,75 Mhz channel S9, as I need. I can only see video, because of the speakers sounds as FM noise. Can you please tell me, if there is a way to mod. the audio carrier on V7 Pro?

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

AV线规格图.jpg
AV线规格图.jpg (142.75 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Until we know what connections are on the said TV, we will not know if the said cable will solve the issue for the said member.

Den

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

Aldebaran wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:46 pm
I bought a AV out cable, 3.5 x 17 mm, that doesn't works
Ciao, ci sono dei cavi AV out, 3,5 x 17 mm come quello in foto dove le connessioni dei pin out sono diverse, prova ad invertire le spine RCA, se il video non è lo spinotto giallo potrebbe essere bianco o rosso

Se trovi la corrispondenza Video, gli altri due logicamente sono l'audio sinistro e destro, anche qui i canali potrebbero essere invertiti.

il Mivar ha ingressi RCA oppure hai usato un ulteriore adattatore RCA ---> Scart? anche in questo caso l'adattatore potrebbe essere sbagliato.

Hi,there are some AV out cables, 3.5 x 17 mm like the one in the photo where the pin out connections are different, try to reverse the RCA plugs, if the video is not yellow, it could be white or red.

If you find the Video match, the other two logically are the left and right audio, even here the channels could be reversed.

Does the Mivar have RCA inputs or did you use an additional RCA adapter to ---> Scart? again, the adapter may be wrong.

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Cluster.One wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:27 pm
Aldebaran wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:46 pm
I bought a AV out cable, 3.5 x 17 mm, that doesn't works
Ciao, ci sono dei cavi AV out, 3,5 x 17 mm come quello in foto dove le connessioni dei pin out sono diverse, prova ad invertire le spine RCA, se il video non è lo spinotto giallo potrebbe essere bianco o rosso

Se trovi la corrispondenza Video, gli altri due logicamente sono l'audio sinistro e destro, anche qui i canali potrebbero essere invertiti.

il Mivar ha ingressi RCA oppure hai usato un ulteriore adattatore RCA ---> Scart? anche in questo caso l'adattatore potrebbe essere sbagliato.

Hi,there are some AV out cables, 3.5 x 17 mm like the one in the photo where the pin out connections are different, try to reverse the RCA plugs, if the video is not yellow, it could be white or red.

If you find the Video match, the other two logically are the left and right audio, even here the channels could be reversed.

Does the Mivar have RCA inputs or did you use an additional RCA adapter to ---> Scart? again, the adapter may be wrong.

Ciao
Ho capito cosa intendi, grazie, ho provato, ma è come se il cavo non entrasse bene fino in fondo, per questo chiedo agli sviluppatori software di poter selezionare la portante audio, in modo da rendere la RF Out perfetta per tutti i sistemi PAL e SECAM.
Quel particolare connettore, non lo trovo in commercio, per cui non posso farci niente, non rischio di spaccare un decoder nuovo, per un connettore costruito male.

Hello
I hunderstood what you means, thanks, I tried, but it's happen that the jack doesn't fit well until the bottom, because of this, I ask the developers, to be able to select the audio carrier, so that RF out became perfect for all PAL BG and SECAM devices.
I can't find that particular jack on the market, so there is nothing I can do with AV OUT, I don't risk breaking a new decoder for a badly built plug.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The said plug / cable can be purchased from (Aliexpress).
Can i ask again, what connections do you have on the said TV.

Den

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

You wrong. I keep on repeating you: there isn't the plug or cable you talk about on aliexpress.
Its an unfair commercial practice to sell a decoder like it was compatible with PAL BG, when it isn't really.
if the seller is keen to enhance the product, if the software developer is enaught intelligent, they will understand that they have to mod the software, improving the RF OUT audio carrier feature, otherwise he proves to be an incompetent who works without passion and a sense of zeal...

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Sorry to hear, that you feel so strong about this issue, all that we require in helping you with this issue is to let us know what connections you have on this TV that you have. With out this information we are not able to forward the issue in helping you to enhance the receiver that you have, and to confirm what type of connector/cable to make this happen.
We know that members of the staff from GTMedia look at this forum, to solve issues that us members have with our receivers, hopefully some one will notice this thread.

Den

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

I've the "antenna in" connection, I use a coaxial cable to connect the decoder RF OUT, to my tv. I still talked about it here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=23393

AlexItaly

Post by AlexItaly »

Hello Tom.w
I'd like to help you, I'm Italian, but I need your help too about a software issue.
La ri-traduzione è già stata fatta ed è già stata inserita nel V7PRO a giugno, è per il V7TT che ancora non è stato rilasciato nulla per mesi pur essendo un aggiornamento facile e veloce.
ps: perchè aggiungi cose totalmente off topic ai post di altre persone? La prox volte è meglio aprire una discussione a parte per il tuo problema specifico.

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Mi sono proposto di aiutare alla traduzione, che NON è stata modificata nell'ultimo firmware, perché nella EPG trovo ancora i giorni in inglese, poi ho giustamente accennato ad un altro problema di compatibilità sempre a livello regionale: la rf out non trasmette in PAL BG. Si sta parlando sempre di problemi a livello regione Europea, e l'assistenza si è mostrata molto carente, non ha risposto ai miei precedenti post, poi, ognuno è libero di pensare come meglio crede e può anche far passare questo prodotto per valido, quando non è supportato come si deve dall'assitenza.

wvalentino

Post by wvalentino »

I don't know if this is the right place but i suggest to use the words " Connesso " and " Disconnesso " in the section Wi-FI ; actually it is so Stato della rete: Connetti (or Disconnetti) and it must be Stato della rete: Connesso (or Disconnesso)

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”