GTMedia V7 Pro

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

cyberworld23

GTMedia V7 Pro

Post by cyberworld23 »

Some said this box support T2MI. But after i tried unfortunately not. How about the others? Have u tries it? Pls let me know it is support T2MI or Not?

STRETCH

Re: GTMedia V7 Pro

Post by STRETCH »

Let the members know what country you are in, to see if other users have had any luck in getting the local tv channels onto the receiver.
T2MI is in the spec for the said receiver, i have got my countries TV from my local transmitter here in the UK/WEST MIDLANDS.

Den

oldskoolsat

Post by oldskoolsat »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:10 pm
...... the local tv channels onto the receiver.......
I think cyberworld23 is referring to delivery of T/T2 signals via satellite to feed Terrestrial transmitters (like the French multi-streams on 5°W), rather than picking up his local TV.

cyberworld23, you need to give more details of what you are trying to receive.

Pete

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

T2MI is satellite multistream not terrestrial

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Thank you CPR43 and oldskoolsat
I think there are some of these channels at 5e, which are coded in irdeto.

Den

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

I have other model of gtmedia support t2mi tv format, like at yamal 601 satellite When i tried with gtmedia v7 pro to scan there is no program lock

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

What satellite and TP frequency are you looking at?

Is your dish connected directly or through a switch?
Have you tried entering the TP manually and scan that way?
Are you using the latest software?

I find that multistream TP's need a very good signal.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:50 pm
Hi

Owen
This satellite https://www.lyngsat.com/Yamal-601.html

I had tried manual input TP and blindscan..but still no luck..with my other box including gtmedia v8x it is success.
So im very sure this v7 pro does not support T2MI but yes for multistream.

I have used the latest software..and noted, T2MI is different with Multistream

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

cyberworld23 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:30 am
Feralkiwi wrote:
Hi

Owen

I had tried manual input TP and blindscan..but still no luck..with my other box including gtmedia v8x it is success.

hello
from your information,the v8x is working ok, but the v7pro can not work correctly.
I also check the satellite information, there are many t2mi channels on this satellite.
So please help me to check these information:
1:the v7pro can lock these TPs,but can not get any channels or v7pro can not lock these tps?
2:please help us to record the transpond data by the user guide viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 ((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip) with v8x.
3:send the record data to me with hxxps://wetransfer.com/
we will fix this issue on the v7pro platform.

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:25 am
cyberworld23 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:30 am
Feralkiwi wrote:
Hi

Owen

hello
from your information,the v8x is working ok, but the v7pro can not work correctly.
I also check the satellite information, there are many t2mi channels on this satellite.
So please help me to check these information:
1:the v7pro can lock these TPs,but can not get any channels or v7pro can not lock these tps?
2:please help us to record the transpond data by the user guide viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 ((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip) with v8x.
3:send the record data to me with hxxps://wetransfer.com/
we will fix this issue on the v7pro platform.
1. V7pro can not lock these TP. I had compared with v8x and other brand box koqit v7h..both box can lock that tp.
2. I'm so sorry i can not help u to record with v8x, cause i'm not at home right now. But i can assure you with all the firmware for v7 pro cannot lock TP on yamal 601. i had tried many time...

Maybe i can record it with alphabox v8+ combo..but you have to wait for the next 2 days..cause it on the way right now.

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Scan result At Yamal 601 :

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/-BBdgz1fdiw

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

cyberworld23 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 pm

hello
On the tp list menu,after select some tp, how about the signal intensity and quality?
i see the box working with diseqc, can you set the "Diseqc repeat times" option from the Menu System-->other-->Diseqc repeat times , then change the repeat times, then test again. maybe it is diseqc issue.

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:06 am
cyberworld23 wrote:

hello
On the tp list menu,after select some tp, how about the signal intensity and quality?
i see the box working with diseqc, can you set the "Diseqc repeat times" option from the Menu System-->other-->Diseqc repeat times , then change the repeat times, then test again. maybe it is diseqc issue.
Hi..signal intensity and quality are good. i had tried with different values of deseqc repeat times..and still with the same issue. i hope this one not hw issue just sw.

I found another issue, video freeze some ms but audio not with cccam protocol on Gsat 10/30 Ku (Tatasky)
Take a look on this link :

https://youtu.be/ik9cQrZLG6k
and

https://youtu.be/0015w34ylvE

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

cyberworld23 wrote:

Hi
All of this below may not be relevant. Your set up may be fully correct for your dish network.

You have both DiSEqC 1.1 and DiSEqC 1.0 set to port four and 22kHz "ON".
Is that the full requirement for your switch /cable network?
Do you have both a DiSEqC 1.1 switch (normally 8 port) and a DiSEqC 1.0 switch (normally 2 or 4 port)?
Do you have a 22kHz switch or a LNB that requires it at the dish to need the 22kHz "ON" option?
Note: a 22kHz switch can not be used before any DiSEqC switches. Using a 22kHz switch first will result in that switch switching for every "Bit" in the data commands sent through it to the DiSEqC switch.
Some users have reported here before that they had a 22kHz switch first and it worked with some GT Media units but not with others. This is unlikely as you are scanning the TP's.
Adding an extra switch command like the DiSEqC 1.1 can delay the lock on some LNB's during scan.

Do you have a dielectric plate in the LNB to help with the rotating satellite?
Adding a dielectric plate will increase signal strength.
Strength should not be an issue as the receiver sensitivity in the V7Pro is very good.

I see the scan only loaded TP's in vertical while you have LNB power set to "Auto", both V and H should scan on a rotating satellite. That may be due to the satellite being upgraded and is no longer a rotating satellite?

I have a local satellite that transmits a TP that only my V8UHD will "see".
The TP listing for that TP in the TP menu shows two lines, one with a "1" after the "T" and the other line shows a "17" after the "T".
There are many new formats out there.

Bottom line is that if the V8X does these channels the V7Pro should too.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:41 pm
cyberworld23 wrote:

Hi
All of this below may not be relevant. Your set up may be fully correct for your dish network.

You have both DiSEqC 1.1 and DiSEqC 1.0 set to port four and 22kHz "ON".
Is that the full requirement for your switch /cable network?
Do you have both a DiSEqC 1.1 switch (normally 8 port) and a DiSEqC 1.0 switch (normally 2 or 4 port)?
Do you have a 22kHz switch or a LNB that requires it at the dish to need the 22kHz "ON" option?
Note: a 22kHz switch can not be used before any DiSEqC switches. Using a 22kHz switch first will result in that switch switching for every "Bit" in the data commands sent through it to the DiSEqC switch.
Some users have reported here before that they had a 22kHz switch first and it worked with some GT Media units but not with others. This is unlikely as you are scanning the TP's.
Adding an extra switch command like the DiSEqC 1.1 can delay the lock on some LNB's during scan.

Do you have a dielectric plate in the LNB to help with the rotating satellite?
Adding a dielectric plate will increase signal strength.
Strength should not be an issue as the receiver sensitivity in the V7Pro is very good.

I see the scan only loaded TP's in vertical while you have LNB power set to "Auto", both V and H should scan on a rotating satellite. That may be due to the satellite being upgraded and is no longer a rotating satellite?

I have a local satellite that transmits a TP that only my V8UHD will "see".
The TP listing for that TP in the TP menu shows two lines, one with a "1" after the "T" and the other line shows a "17" after the "T".
There are many new formats out there.

Bottom line is that if the V8X does these channels the V7Pro should too.

Owen
With or without diseqc have the same issue. I have compares with others box Im sure this box have no capability for T2MI, and cccam issue, i already indentify on GSat 10/30 Ku. Let we see what gtmedia team can do.
Last edited by cyberworld23 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes it does look like the issue is the V7Pro as the V8x does OK.

I was just checking your switch setting as they looked unusual.

Owen

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:49 pm
Yes it does look like the issue is the V7Pro as the V8x does OK.

I was just checking your switch setting as they looked unusual.

Owen
As i said with or without diseqc has the same issue.
There is no relevance with diseqc mate. I already sent this box to my friend to figure out this. I has compare not just with v8x..but also with 2 others brand, the same methode and diseqc settings. Because of it..im very sure v7pro no capability for t2mi. I dont know it is hw or sw issue

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Pls take a look on this video 10:30. With the same diseqc settings and there is no issue at all.

https://youtu.be/gQHaItnyGqI

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

cyberworld23 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:14 pm
Pls take a look on this video 10:30. With the same diseqc settings and there is no issue at all.

hello
about the video issue,i think you can try to set TS Delay function from Menu TOOLS-->TS Delay, set this function as ON,the set different Delay Time.

About the t2mi issue,I am waiting your recorded transponder data, you can do it by viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407
((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip) , then send it to me by hxxps://wetransfer.com/

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:31 am
cyberworld23 wrote:

hello
about the video issue,i think you can try to set TS Delay function from Menu TOOLS-->TS Delay, set this function as ON,the set different Delay Time.

About the t2mi issue,I am waiting your recorded transponder data, you can do it by viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407
((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip) , then send it to me by hxxps://wetransfer.com/
Video issue freeze every perioded time solved with ts delay set on 500

Take a look on this video :

https://youtu.be/49X_M5E4bTQ
Thanks u

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

cyberworld23 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:45 am
Tom.w wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:31 am
cyberworld23 wrote:

hello

Video issue freeze every perioded time solved with ts delay set on 500

Take a look on this video :

https://youtu.be/49X_M5E4bTQ
Thanks u
Thank you very much for your reply.
about the t2mi issue,please record the transponder data by v8x,then send it to me
i will check it

cyberworld23

Post by cyberworld23 »

[/quote]
Thank you very much for your reply.
about the t2mi issue,please record the transponder data by v8x,then send it to me
i will check it
[/quote]

I have tried to solved t2mi issue with many different ways. Eventually i found the problem. T2MI will work if i input tp manually then search. After some channels appears then blindscan will work fine. Here ts record form v7 pro..can not record yet from v8x cause im not still at home yet. Fyi..normal method with blindscan and the same settings for other box work fine..for the next 4 days i will try with v8 uhd.

TS Record v7 pro link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Btw..does it possible to added iptv and sat2ip features on this box ? it will more awesome of course

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”