GTMEDIA V7 PRO IPTV

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

frostmoon69

GTMEDIA V7 PRO IPTV

Post by frostmoon69 »

I ask the firmware developers if there is the possibility of making some improvements and some changes to the firmware of the decoder in question.
The decoder has serious gaps in the arrangement of the channels, in fact, hours are lost to piter to arrange the channels, even using tools. Then as the YouTube application is structured, it is useless. In fact it is not an official YouTube, but an application that points to a local external server, this limits the vision of the contents and in any case it is difficult to search. It would be advisable to delete YouTube and insert an application that allows you to view m3u lists or links to IPTV lists.
thank you very much.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA V7 PRO IPTV

Post by Tom.w »

frostmoon69 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:35 pm
I ask the firmware developers if there is the possibility of making some improvements and some changes to the firmware of the decoder in question.
The decoder has serious gaps in the arrangement of the channels, in fact, hours are lost to piter to arrange the channels, even using tools. Then as the YouTube application is structured, it is useless. In fact it is not an official YouTube, but an application that points to a local external server, this limits the vision of the contents and in any case it is difficult to search. It would be advisable to delete YouTube and insert an application that allows you to view m3u lists or links to IPTV lists.
thank you very much.
you can set your country as youtube origin.
but about the iptv, i am sorry. the v7 pro can not support the iptv function

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”