V7 Pro Serie Tv Mediaset solo in lingua inglese?

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

chichelli

V7 Pro Serie Tv Mediaset solo in lingua inglese?

Post by chichelli »

Buongiorno,
Alcune trasmissioni Mediaset (serie TV), Sintonizzate sia con il terrestre che TVsat, si vedono solo in lingua originale (inglese) nonostante sia selezionata lingua italiana come audio sia primario che secondario!
Esiste una soluzione?
Grazie per le risposte.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V7 Pro Serie Tv Mediaset solo in lingua inglese?

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is normally a "Audio" button on the remote to change audio feeds.

The language setting I think is for the subtitles.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chichelli

Post by chichelli »

Grazie per la risposta.
Non mi ero accorto della presenza del tasto audio.
Oggi provo, ma sono sicuro che usando il tasto audio potrò scegliere il linguaggio giusto per me,
Saluti.

Thanks for the reply.
I had not noticed the presence of the audio button.
Today I try, but I'm sure that using the audio key I will be able to choose the right language for me,
Regards.

spaddy

Post by spaddy »

Ok per il tasto "audio",ma ogni volta che si passa dal DTT al SAT ritorna la lingua originale del film ( infatti non solo inglese ma anche francese)
Non c'è un modo per avere in automatico la lingua italiana?
Grazie

Ok for the "audio" button, but every time you switch from DTT to SAT, the original language of the film returns (in fact not only English but also French)
Isn't there a way to have the Italian language automatically?
Thank you

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

on the language menu,you can set the first audio and second audio language as Italian language.
about the issue,when change the channel from dtt to sat,the sat channel‘s audio language that will change to the default language,yes or no?
do you upgrade the newest verison v266 (viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756)
can you help me to record the sat transponder data,then send it to me by hxxps://wetransfer.com/

spaddy

Post by spaddy »

Nel menu la lingua italiana è già settata come prima e seconda lingua.
Il firmware è aggiornato al GTMEDIA_V7Pro_Release_V266_20210416
Cosa intendi per aiutarti a registrare i dati del transponder satellitare ?

In the menu the Italian language is already set as first and second language.
The firmware is updated to GTMEDIA_V7Pro_Release_V266_20210416
What do you mean to help you record satellite transponder data?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

spaddy wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:08 pm

about the record, you can find out the user guide from viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 ((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip)

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

spaddy wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:08 pm

Ciao, premetto che non ho questo decoder, io ho il GT Media V8X, quando scelgo l'audio con il tasto audio del telecomando questo poi rimane automaticamente memorizzato, nel caso dei canali HD per sentire l'audio italiano bisogna scegliere la traccia AC3 (dolby Digital)
è strano quello che scrivi perchè tanti italiani hanno comprato questo decoder e quasi nessuno ha questo problema oppure lo ha avuto ma poi ha risolto con i settaggi giusti.
Per registrare i dati del trasponder, si intende registrare non solo il canale che si sta guardando, ma registrare tutti i dati presenti nel trasponder è questo si fa tramite le istruzioni che ti hanno indicato e linkato sopra.
Se proprio non riesci a risolvere ci potrebbe essere una soluzione "estrema" e cioè cambiare manualmente una volta per tutte il PID audio, questo si può fare con il V8X e forse anche con il V7Pro.
Con il V8X si fa così: Menu---> TVChannel LIst--->OK ---> scegliere canale da modificare--->Edit (tasto blu)---> Edit (tasto giallo) compare a video la schermata con i PID, inserire il pid audio relativo all'italiano, salvare e uscire.

Puoi risalire al pid audio da inserire premendo il tasto audio del telecomando e prendendo nota del numero.

Ripeto, fare questo solo se non riesci a risolvere in nessun altro modo!

L'operazione andra fatta per tutti i canali Medaset HDcon l'audio inglese, però ripeto ci dovrebbe essere il modo per sentirli in Italiano altrimenti sarebbero arrivati numerosi reclami riguardo.

Saluti.

-translated with Google- ...

Hello, I state that I do not have this decoder, I have the GT Media V8X, when I choose the audio with the audio button on the remote control this then remains stored, in the case of HD channels to hear the Italian audio you have to choose the AC3 track (dolby Digital)
it is strange what you write because many Italians have bought this decoder and almost no one has this problem or has had it but then solved it with the right settings.

To record the transponder data, we intend to record not only the channel you are watching, but record all the data present in the transponder and this is done through the instructions that you have indicated and linked above.
If you really can't solve it there could be an "extreme" solution and that is to manually modify the audio PID once and for all, this can be done with the V8X and perhaps also with the V7Pro.

With the V8X you do this: Menu ---> TVChannel LIst ---> OK ---> choose the channel to be modified ---> Edit (blue key) ---> Edit (yellow key) the screen appears on the screen with the PIDs, enter the Italian audio pid, save and exit.

I repeat, only do this if you can't resolve it any other way!

The operation will be done for all Medaset HD channels with English audio, but I repeat there should be a way to hear them in Italian otherwise numerous complaints would have come about.

Regards.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”