Card not read anymore

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

agerly

Card not read anymore

Post by agerly »

Hello, after one week, my GT media V7 pro cannot read anymore the card which is an italian TVsat. It always shows "crypted channel".
I read that it could be a problem of the media, which for some reason can't detect the card.
I don't know why this happening after 1 week of usage, and if adding a sort of spacer helps to solve the problem once and for all.
Otherwise I am forced to ship back the media and buy something else. Thanks for your help.

STRETCH

Re: Card not read anymore

Post by STRETCH »

You may have to put your card into a original receiver for the said card , so that it can be reactivated.

Den

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
please tell me you box SN.
and from your information, Do you have tried the solution that adding a sort of spacer, it is ok or not?
if not ok,i need to continue check the rootcause.
if ok,i think you can also clean the card ic,then try it again.

agerly

Post by agerly »

I tried to add a spacer, the card is detected, but after a few minutes again the problem is shown. I will try to add more spacer...It looks like that the card is a bit loose in the slot, but it should behave wrongly from the beginning...instead the problem appeared later on. I try to add more spacer and will let you know, if the issue is not solved, I will let you know my SN, thanks for the support, it's great that we have the support from you here!

agerly

Post by agerly »

STRETCH wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:07 pm
You may have to put your card into a original receiver for the said card , so that it can be reactivated.

Den
No, the problem it's not the activation

agerly

Post by agerly »

I tried to add more spacer, no luck at all. The card cannot be read anymore. I am very disappointed with that, I am making a return and choose something else. That's a pity because it looked promising.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

agerly wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:56 am
I tried to add more spacer, no luck at all. The card cannot be read anymore. I am very disappointed with that, I am making a return and choose something else. That's a pity because it looked promising.
Have a look at this post on the card reader switch.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”