V7S2X Programa encriptado luego de un tiempo / V7S2X Encrypted program after a while

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

vicsm

V7S2X Programa encriptado luego de un tiempo / V7S2X Encrypted program after a while

Post by vicsm »

Hola, tengo 2 decos V7S2X y los dos hacen el mismo problema

Conectados a Intelsat 21, al cabo de unas horas los canales pasan a estar encriptados y ya la señal no vuelve, pero si apagamos el equipo y lo volvemos a encender la señal vuelve instantaneamente. Me pasa con los transponder de TNT, DISCOVERY, DISNEY quizas con alguno mas...

Alguna idea al respecto?

Tienen el ultimo firmware disponible del 30 de junio de 2021.

Gracias.

----------

Hi, I have 2 V7S2X decos and they both do the same problem

Connected to Intelsat 21, after a few hours the channels become encrypted and the signal does not return, but if we turn off the equipment and turn it on again, the signal returns instantly. It happens to me with the transponders of TNT, DISCOVERY, DISNEY maybe with some more ...

Any ideas about it?

They have the latest firmware available from June 30, 2021.

Rey Nero

Re: V7S2X Programa encriptado luego de un tiempo / V7S2X Encrypted program after a while

Post by Rey Nero »

vicsm wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:48 pm
Hola, tengo 2 decos V7S2X y los dos hacen el mismo problema

Conectados a Intelsat 21, al cabo de unas horas los canales pasan a estar encriptados y ya la señal no vuelve, pero si apagamos el equipo y lo volvemos a encender la señal vuelve instantaneamente. Me pasa con los transponder de TNT, DISCOVERY, DISNEY quizas con alguno mas...

Alguna idea al respecto?

Tienen el ultimo firmware disponible del 30 de junio de 2021.

Gracias.

----------

Hi, I have 2 V7S2X decos and they both do the same problem

Connected to Intelsat 21, after a few hours the channels become encrypted and the signal does not return, but if we turn off the equipment and turn it on again, the signal returns instantly. It happens to me with the transponders of TNT, DISCOVERY, DISNEY maybe with some more ...

Any ideas about it?

They have the latest firmware available from June 30, 2021.
Aqui pra mim os TPs do IS 21 em banda C funcionam normal no V7 S2X,firmware 01/06/2021.
Satélites: 70W C/ 75W C/ 65W C/ 65W Ku/ 43W C/ 40.05W C/ 22W C/ 58W C/ 61W Ku/ 63W Ku/ 74W Ku/ 75W Ku/ 84W C/ 67W Ku/ 3W C.
Aparelhos: V7 HD e V7 S2X.
País: Brasil.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: V7S2X Programa encriptado luego de un tiempo / V7S2X Encrypted program after a while

Post by Tom.w »

The TV screen shows no signal or encrypted channel when the issue is happened?

vicsm

Post by vicsm »

shows program encrypted....

marcus

Post by marcus »

Me pasa lo mismo mas frecuente con los canales del tp 3720 pero en general son con los HD

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

we are checking this issue.
by the way,can you take a photo of the information menu for me?i want to check the box infor

GKnight

Post by GKnight »

Hi, I have same issue with my V7S2X device.
But not shore if the issue is not related with Wi-Fi signal.
I'm also in firmware version V436_20210601 and time to time the channel gets encrypted and I also need to turn off device and on again to make it work.
When I see the encrypted channel message and go to CCCAM info menu I see that all lines are unreachable. After de reboot of device everything comes to normal.
But I say that for me looks like its related to Wi-Fi signal strenght because if I put the router just right beside the V7S2X and have very high signal strength then it can stay all they without happening the problem. If router is 10 meters from the box still with half of the signal then time to time it get the encrypted message in the screen.
Wi-Fi menu shows that it is connected but in cccam server are unreachable.

hope this helps.
Regards

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”