PVR function doesn't support the format.

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Aldebaran

PVR function doesn't support the format.

Post by Aldebaran »

Hello.

I tried to record tv programs manually, and with timer function, but there is no way to read the format. The decoder doesn't support it.

My V7 Pro is upgraded with the last firmware version: GTMEDIA_V7Pro_Release_V285_20210907.

I can't downgrade my V7 Pro, because of the old release didn't works with most of Hotbird 13E TivùSat channels. The decoder doesn't read the card until I insert it the second time.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: PVR function doesn't support the format.

Post by Tom.w »

hello
about the pvr function,please tell me your issue about the what can not read the format,i do not understand clearly.
with the newest firmware,how about the card working?

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Goodmorning. I'm talking about the easiest procedure to watch the recorded transmission.

I press the green "video" button, then I select the video I recorded (ts format), finally I press "PLAY but the decoder doesn't recognise the format. The olders video records, still have issues: audio skipping.

About the Nagravision Tiger Card, I always have reading problems. I placed a piece of paper under it, but it's not enaught. I need to take it out when i switch the decoder off, and wait for to insert it when I switch the decoder on.

I sincerly think that you can improve your product, but the price is quite competitive.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
first:enter the pvr list, select the pvr file, but can not be played, yes or no? we will check it
second:if you do not plug out/plug in the card, only power off/power on the box,when you enter the card information, what is the content on that menu?

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:16 am
hello
first:enter the pvr list, select the pvr file, but can not be played, yes or no? we will check it
I press the green button, press Ok on PVR, then it doesn't plays videos, because of it's "Unsupported", that's the message displayed.

The oldest video recordings, skips audio.
Tom.w wrote:
second:if you do not plug out/plug in the card, only power off/power on the box,when you enter the card information, what is the content on that menu?
When there is no card, the message is "Encrypt Program"

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much.
we will check these issues.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Aldebaran wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:43 am
Tom.w wrote:
hello
I press the green button, press Ok on PVR, then it doesn't plays videos, because of it's "Unsupported", that's the message displayed.

The oldest video recordings, skips audio.
Tom.w wrote:
When there is no card, the message is "Encrypt Program"
please try to play the pvr file by the Media-->Record Manager, or directly press the Yellow key【PVR】,enter the Record Manger list.Because the program recorded through the box is not a standard TS stream, please use Record Mangager to play it.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”