Malfunzionamento porta RF OUT su V7 Pro

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

giuseppe.bricchi

Malfunzionamento porta RF OUT su V7 Pro

Post by giuseppe.bricchi »

Ho installato il dispositivo, previo aggiornamento firmware, ed ho memorizzato solo i canali digitali terrestri (non ho parabola). Il dispositivo funziona correttamente: collegato via HDMI al televisore vedo tutti i canali terrestri e tramite la scheda Mediaset inserita nella CAM vedo anche i canali SKY criptati. il problema è l'uscita RF OUT che pare non funzionare.
Ho collegato l'uscita RF OUT allla presa di antenna del televisore Philips serie 6800 32"nuovo e non arrivano i segnali di antenna al televisore.
Il televisore è correttamente inastallato infatti usando un vecchio decoder Telesystem il collegamento RF OUT al televisore funziona bene e riesco a vedere i canali terrestri.
Anche un altro V7 Pro (ne ho comperati 2) ha lo stesso problema.
C'è qualche modo di far funzionare l'uscita RF OUT o devo restituire, a malincuore, i 2 dispositivi?

iq180
网站管理员

Re: Malfunzionamento porta RF OUT su V7 Pro

Post by iq180 »

giuseppe.bricchi wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:51 am
Ho installato il dispositivo, previo aggiornamento firmware, ed ho memorizzato solo i canali digitali terrestri (non ho parabola). Il dispositivo funziona correttamente: collegato via HDMI al televisore vedo tutti i canali terrestri e tramite la scheda Mediaset inserita nella CAM vedo anche i canali SKY criptati. il problema è l'uscita RF OUT che pare non funzionare.
Ho collegato l'uscita RF OUT allla presa di antenna del televisore Philips serie 6800 32"nuovo e non arrivano i segnali di antenna al televisore.
Il televisore è correttamente inastallato infatti usando un vecchio decoder Telesystem il collegamento RF OUT al televisore funziona bene e riesco a vedere i canali terrestri.
Anche un altro V7 Pro (ne ho comperati 2) ha lo stesso problema.
C'è qualche modo di far funzionare l'uscita RF OUT o devo restituire, a malincuore, i 2 dispositivi?
Look in the settings menu and see if there is a way to turn it on and off, I don't have that receiver to check for you.

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

L' uscita RF, come più volte ripetuto, funziona esclusivamente sui televisori con tuner analogico sintonizzandolo sui 209 MHz.
Il problema è facilmente risolvibile con uno splitter

The RF output, as repeated several times, works exclusively on televisions with an analog tuner by tuning it to 209 MHz.
The problem is easily solved with a splitter

GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What other connections do you have on your TV, there are a few adaptors on the market that can be used, to get both audio/picture on the TV, through the (scart) input on the TV, or another converter (RF Modulator) with move the (analog) channel from one to another, output wise from the (modulator) could be (RCA) (SCART) (RF). (Model) Mercury RF Modulator pt/no 350.111, power supply 12v.
I have used a model (eSYNIC) HDMI / SCART converter and it works very well, power wise to the unit, you can the usb socket of the V7 Pro.
You should be able to get via a well known web site.

Den

giuseppe.bricchi

Post by giuseppe.bricchi »

Grazie a tutti. ho risolto con lo splitter.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

First posted here.

I just had a thought!

If there is a TV channel broadcast on the same frequency as the V7Pro sends out its analog signal and the user has the outside antenna connected, the signal from the V7Pro will be blocked.
This may be why so many users from Italy have this issue?

I had this here in New Zealand when a new service started on the frequency that most hotels used to send to their TV's.
For that I just changed the sender frequency.
Sadly the V7pro does not allow for the frequency to be changed, it is fixed.

Please test your TV analog input with just the V7Pro connected, not the outside antenna.

Do you know if there is a signal transmitted in Italy on 209MHz?
This will block the signal even if it is digital if you connect both the V7Pro and the antenna.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

baccomatto

Post by baccomatto »

obiouvsly is clear that there is a bug in V7 pro conception, how is possible to built an rcf out for analogue tv???
Can this big Bug be adjusted in future for us that bought this V7 plus decoder or will be impossible?
In last case we need be refounded, an antenna splitter is a cost anyway,
I paid a v7 plus that must work also in RCF out.

Waiting a response from GTMEDIA, :o

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

You can get around the issue by purchasing a converter which can move the (RF) frequency to another, which may still be on the market, if you do not wish to go down this line in making a small purchase so be it, also there are other converters on the market that will convert HDMI to Scart.
If we knew what the (Frequencies/Channels that are used in your region, GTMedia may be able to respond, BUT we must remember that other countries have gone other to digital, plus Phone Networks have taken a lot of the spectrum which was used by the TV networks.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”