J.83B (Tv cable) in V7 TT no open channel with Iks why?

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

petercoyotes

J.83B (Tv cable) in V7 TT no open channel with Iks why?

Post by petercoyotes »

Hi friends come back again I buy this product online in aliexpress the V7 TT for see Tv cable and TDT (dvb-t2)

----------------------------
Yesterday in the configuration of the V7TT go in the section-Install- TV Cable- and afterJ.83B STD (standard) and the automatic search find =256 channels but only can see the Free or FTA of my operator (claro colombia) example Channel RED+ (channel FTA of my operator also open 5 more FTA in total = 6 channels FTA of Tv cable:

The list channel that show me that no are FTA or channel encrypted = CAS but no have a smartcard and the V7 TT no have also slot for the smartcard.

In the channel encrypted show program encrypted- look the symbol $ now yes show blue color of encrypted:

Yesterday buy an account of IKS private and this account connect perfect always, but not open channels, look:

Finally, there are no iks accounts for J.83b cable tv? and so I can open the rest of the channels that come out encrypted with the dollar or $ symbol, 1000 thanks.

=================================================
NOTE: With the channels for TDT (DVB-T2) no have problems all open in HD and SD 13 of TV and 9 of radio or audio.
:D :D :D

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: J.83B (Tv cable) in V7 TT no open channel with Iks why?

Post by Tom.w »

hello
please confirm that your cline account can work well on other box or not?
if it is ok on the other box, you can try to change the cw option from On to Off by the menu SYSTEM-->Other-->Skip CW CheckSum.

petercoyotes

Post by petercoyotes »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:17 am
hello
if it is ok on the other box, you can try to change the cw option from On to Off by the menu SYSTEM-->Other-->Skip CW CheckSum.
===============
my friend Tom the step that you get me no work either, see here the video for that you see that v7 TT in J.83B (Tv cable) no work, with IKS private (the line I buy today and test in other box (v8 uhd is ok open all channels- no problems) here video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sciuh9 ... DnVrW/view

B34t3rGT

Post by B34t3rGT »

petercoyotes wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:17 am
hello
===============
my friend Tom the step that you get me no work either, see here the video for that you see that v7 TT in J.83B (Tv cable) no work, with IKS private (the line I buy today and test in other box (v8 uhd is ok open all channels- no problems) here video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sciuh9 ... DnVrW/view
All IKS accounts as far as i know are meant for satellite signals, not for CATV signals (J.83B digital that you are looking to watch), the CAS system used for encrypting are different and requiere specific smart card to send the opening key. there are no really universal keys for each channel

petercoyotes

Post by petercoyotes »

1000 thanks my friend B34t3rGT.

The model V7TT no have slot for smartcard, only IKS private, as you see in the video and is dvb-t2 and dvb-c.

curious that it comes with the newcam and ccam protocols without being a satellite TV equipment, that is rare, I thought that I could decrypt the channels (J.83B) with private IKS, but NO, that is not possible, 1000 thanks for your help and cordial greetings from Colombia.
:D

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”