FTP protocol

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

frostmoon69

FTP protocol

Post by frostmoon69 »

Hello and congratulations for the work done. Is it possible to implement the FTP protocol on the model 7pro decoder? It would be useful to not always have to connect the USB stick to upload files.

frostmoon69

Re: FTP protocol

Post by frostmoon69 »

Scusate, nessuno sente l'esigenza di avere un servizio FTP che gli consenta di trasferire facilmente i file dal PC al decoder? Senza dover sempre inserire la penna USB? :?

Sorry, no one feels the need to have an FTP service that allows them to easily transfer files from their PC to the decoder? Without always having to insert the USB stick?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

This FTP protocol, this is to send files from a remote server to a computer, would you not still need a USB after decoding the file, into the receiver.

Den

frostmoon69

Post by frostmoon69 »

So benissimo a cosa serve FTP. Creare una connessione FTP ( cosa possibile, ma nascosta dagli sviluppatori) consentirebbe di avere a portata di mano tutti file del firmware del nostro decoder. In questo modo per esempio, potremmo facilmente copiare i file della lista canali, modificarla e incollarla. Potremmo fare lo stesso con ogni altro tipo di file, Key comprese.

I know exactly what FTP is for. Creating an FTP connection (which is possible, but hidden by the developers) would allow us to have all the firmware files of our decoder at hand. In this way, for example, we could easily copy the files of the channel list, edit it and paste it. We could do the same with any other type of file, including Key.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

After adding the ftp function, ftp has to build and manage the server, and how to ensure the validity of the files to be transferred, this issue needs to be considered.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”