GTMedia V7 Pro - Poland C+ cccam

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tekkno

GTMedia V7 Pro - Poland C+ cccam

Post by tekkno »

Hello

I live in Poland and so far I have used the tuner xxxxxxxxxxxxx with cccam c:lines egygold.
A few months ago, some programs stopped working. The Polish C + operator changed the key coding of several channels (canal +) to the keys in the 64bit version. In a few months, all programs from the C + operator will switch to the keys in the 64bit version.
That's why I'm looking for a new tuner that will correctly handle C + 64bit keys on cccam c:lines.
Tuners with the Enigma2 system (xxxxxxx etc.) got OSCAM patches and on such cccam c:lines tuners the C+ 64bit keys work. Only these are the tuners from Enigma2 and oscam.

xxxxxxx has released new firmware versions for xxxxxxxxx with a new CCCAM version that correctly decodes clines with 64bit keys. This tuner does not have an enigma system, and the new cccam c: lines Poland C + works on this tuner. Unfortunately, there is no such new firmware version for my tuner (652hd).

That's why I wanted to buy a new tuner and am thinking of buying a GTMedia V7 pro.
Is GTMedia able to publish a patch for cccam, so that C+ Poland cccam c:lines (with new 64bit keys) will work in GTMedia tuner? Or mayby at V9 prime??

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”