Italy LCN Scan doesn't work

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Kaloo

Italy LCN Scan doesn't work

Post by Kaloo »

Hello everyone,
I'm currently having a problem with my GTMedia V7PRO device... despite having inserted correctly the TivùSat Card that has been recognised by the device, the "Italy LCN Scan" doesn't even start and instead it shows the following error: "Nessun programma trovato" (in english "No program found"). I've attached a photo of the error. The satellite default scan through Hotbird 13B (no LCN) and the terrestrial one work both fine. The firmware on my device is the latest (14/12/2021). How can I solve and scan satellite channels correctly with Italian LCN?
Thanks in advance,
Kaloo
Attachments
Problem photo.jpeg
Problem photo.jpeg (150.98 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

STRETCH

Re: Italy LCN Scan doesn't work

Post by STRETCH »

Is it just that one transponder, that you have a issue with.
Have you checked all connects etc, check the skew of the lnb.
Have you carried out a scan with the LCN set to (on).

Den

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

Resetta il decoder ai valori di fabbrica e per prima cosa fai subito la ricerca Italy LCN Scan, questo se hai un LNB universale, altrimenti se hai un LNB SCR Unicable (Sky) devi prima impostare il decoder per questo tipo di LNB.

Reset the set-top box to factory values and first do a search for Italy LCN Scan, this if you have a universal LNB, otherwise if you have a Unicable SCR LNB(Sky) you must first set the box for this type of LNB.

Kaloo

Post by Kaloo »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:46 am
Is it just that one transponder, that you have a issue with.
Have you checked all connects etc, check the skew of the lnb.
Have you carried out a scan with the LCN set to (on).

Den
I don't have any problem at a dish level since the satellite ordinary scan works perfectly, so the problem can't derive from the transponder or the lnb skew.

Kaloo

Post by Kaloo »

Cluster.One wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:11 pm
Resetta il decoder ai valori di fabbrica e per prima cosa fai subito la ricerca Italy LCN Scan, questo se hai un LNB universale, altrimenti se hai un LNB SCR Unicable (Sky) devi prima impostare il decoder per questo tipo di LNB.

Reset the set-top box to factory values and first do a search for Italy LCN Scan, this if you have a universal LNB, otherwise if you have a Unicable SCR LNB(Sky) you must first set the box for this type of LNB.
L'ho fatto, ma l'errore compare ugualmente (in inglese ovviamente, "No program found"). Ho un LNB universale.

I did this, but the error appears anyway (of course in English, "No program found"). I have a universal LNB.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you confirm what your lnb settings are, should be (9750 -10600).

Den

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

Prova a caricare una versione precedente del firmware, poi se funziona riprova a caricare l'ultima versione.

Try to load a previous version of the firmware, then if it works try to load the latest version again.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Kaloo wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:52 am
Cluster.One wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:11 pm

L'ho fatto, ma l'errore compare ugualmente (in inglese ovviamente, "No program found"). Ho un LNB universale.

I did this, but the error appears anyway (of course in English, "No program found"). I have a universal LNB.
please check the lnb config of the satellite hot bird as said "Reset the set-top box to factory values and first do a search for Italy LCN Scan, this if you have a universal LNB, otherwise if you have a Unicable SCR LNB(Sky) you must first set the box for this type of LNB. "

mikbeni

Post by mikbeni »

Ciao
Hai poi risolto il problema?
Grazie

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

mikbeni wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:13 pm
Ciao
Hai poi risolto il problema?
Grazie
There is this post on an order of doing the scans.
I hope it helps

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”