V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Virgule

Re: tnt satelite

Post by Virgule »

Hello Na2S2O3,
Na2S2O3 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:29 pm
I am not a French resident therfore cannot obtain a card. So, what do I do now ? Hope you guys at GTMEDIA, fix that and allow us to use our receiver as we did before few weeks ago, otherwise, I will consider my purchase as a complete loss of money, pity, sad, disapointing.
You share the fate of thousand of French expats and other people interested in French programmes who cannot get this TNTSAT card because they don't live in France. This made the success of the GTMedia decoders, specially in Germany, UK, Spain and Italy where they were until recently considered as the only way to receive these 27 channels which are FTA on the French territory.
Regards
V.
P.S.: Nice nickname of yours; should I call you Sodium Thiosulfate? ;)

ruben99silva

Post by ruben99silva »

For v7sx2 when there is solution?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

As and when the solution is found, firmware for all models will be updated.
They are working to sort the issue.

Den

ruben99silva

Post by ruben99silva »

Hi

Thanks

Cascais

Post by Cascais »

hello do you mean French no more? I'm sorry for not seeing the LE Equipe better days will come

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
Thank you all for liking gtmedia's products.
About the TNTSAT channels, because the encryption system was upgraded, the original solution is not working.
For the current state, we first add TNTSAT card support.
Then we need to continue to study the requirement to work without inserting a TNTSAT card.
Before you can't get a TNTSAT card and we don't give a final solution, you can try to use flower to watch TNTSAT channels

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:37 am
Before you can't get a TNTSAT card and we don't give a final solution, you can try to use flower to watch TNTSAT channels
Hello Tom,
Many thanks for the planned TNTSAT card support.
I do not understand your suggestion "you can try to use flower to watch TNTSAT channels". What does "flower" mean in this case?
V.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

That could mean (CCCAM).

Den

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:37 am
hello
Thank you all for liking gtmedia's products.
About the TNTSAT channels, because the encryption system was upgraded, the original solution is not working.
For the current state, we first add TNTSAT card support.
Then we need to continue to study the requirement to work without inserting a TNTSAT card.
Hi, I am sure, you guys can work it out, please don't make my 7pro become useless few weeks after my purchase. We, all here, trust you and believe in your hard work fixing it. Don't disappoint us.

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

Hello everybody,

The latest firmware V319 now offers the TNTSAT card support (viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756). Thank you very much to the GTMedia team for the quick response. Great work, guys!
This is however only good news for the happy few owning this card. We do hope the GTMedia engineers will restablish the possibility to watch these channels without a card as it used to be.
Many thanks in advance.
Virgule

o.dias

Post by o.dias »

ola nao a actualisacao para tnt sat ,alguem sabe porque nao funciona o tnt com cccam ????

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour à tous, je suis dans le même cas, venant d’acheter le V7 Pro pour ne pas acheter de carte TNTSat, je ne peux plus recevoir les chaînes françaises gratuite comme au début. J’espère que l’équipe GTmédia qui, je suis persuadé, fait un excellent travail, trouvera la solution pour remettre les choses en ordre. J’attends avec impatience la nouvelle mise à jour. Merci
Phil

yvon.guillot

Post by yvon.guillot »

Hello
I can't anymore recept the French tnt channels from Astra satellite with my GT media v7pro.
I have done the last upgrade of the firmware.

Are you fixing the decoding software or

Could you tell me which card could be insert in this receiver to got the French tnt channels which actually return the alert message : encrypted .

In France, gtmedia v7pro receiving astra satelit constellation

Thanks

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

yvon.guillot wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:41 am
I can't anymore recept the French tnt channels from Astra satellite with my GT media v7pro.
I have done the last upgrade of the firmware.
Are you fixing the decoding software or
Could you tell me which card could be insert in this receiver to got the French tnt channels which actually return the alert message : encrypted .
Hello Yvon,
Until recently, the TNTSAT channels could be received in clear on the V7pro without card. Unluckily, the provider recently changed their encryption code thus preventing further FTA reception. Thanks to the new firmware, V7pro is able again to view TNTSAT programmes if you insert a valid TNTSAT card.
We all hope that the GTMedia engineers will soon provide a new firmware allowing TNTSAT viewing without a card as it used to be.
Regards
V.

Bonjour Yvon,
Encore récemment, le V7pro pouvait décoder les chaînes du bouquet TNTSAT sans recourir à l'utilisation d'une carte. Le groupe Canal+ qui diffuse les chaînes TNTSAT vient de modifier ses codes de cryptage rendant la réception sans carte provisoirement impossible. Grâce au nouveau firmware (V.319), le V7pro peut à nouveau lire ces chaînes à condition d'insérer une carte TNTSAT à jour.
Nous espérons tous que les ingénieurs de GTMedia pourront rapidement produire une nouvelle mise à jour permettant de recevoir TNTSAT sans carte comme c'était le cas auparavant.
Cordialement.
V.

Cascais

Post by Cascais »

hello, I have many doubts that we will have TNTSAT again, it will be forgotten inflistically

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hello, I hope that GTmedia is going to fix it soon, that would be so sad for them to loose market shares because of bad reviews on the social networks... Ii know some factories which had to close down just because of the social networks that had destroyed their reputation. I am sure they don't want to undergo that. Keep working on it people at GTMedia, and please let us know your improvements....don't leave us with no information about your progress.

Na2S2O3

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Until there is a fix, could you move your dish to 5w, most of the said channels are at this location, plus can be viewed without a card.

Den

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:59 pm
Until there is a fix, could you move your dish to 5w, most of the said channels are at this location, plus can be viewed without a card.
No, they cannot be viewed on 5W without a FRANSAT card. FRANSAT offers the same channels as TNTSAT, but a card is necessary, costing -like the TNTSAT card- 15 euros for 4 years but you have the be a French resident to get it.
So the problem remains.
V.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With the likes of a V8X / V7 Pro, i can view the following channels from 5w TFI Series Films, TFI, M6,W9, France 2/3/4/5, 12732V 29500
RMC Story, L'equire, Gulli 12647v 29500.
Keys built within the software.

Den

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:29 pm
With the likes of a V8X / V7 Pro, i can view the following channels from 5w TFI Series Films, TFI, M6,W9, France 2/3/4/5, 12732V 29500
Hello Den,
I see! I didn't tune on this frequency, I used the -for France- usual Fransat frequencies instead (11554V, etc.). I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for the info.
Virgule

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:29 pm

Den
If I can, In my opinion French channels on 12648 V29500 8/9 & 12732 V 29500 8/9 from Eutelsat 5° W don't need keys, they are unencrypted multistream channels basically FTA as well as Italian multistream channels from the same satellite.

These channels are used for transfer to terrestrial repeaters, theoretically not intended for direct reception by individual users, a few years ago receivers capable of tuning them did not exist, so there was no need to encrypt them.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Yes, you are correct, there are multistream, which do not require keys, at least with the GTMedia receivers, users can swing there dishes around to 5w to get most of the channels that are on 19e.

Den

Leezy2

Post by Leezy2 »

So I can’t update to V319. I download the .zip file which unzips to give me a .bin file. I copy this to a USB drive but when I try to do a USB update there is no file showing on the screen. What am I doing wrong? The V7 Pro just doesn’t see the update file.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you taken the file out of the folder.

After you have download, extract the file with (Winrar), when done, double click this, for the next part, double click again, to take the file out of the folder, at this point, you will have two lines, one giving details of the update, the second is the update file, click on this, then Right click and move to your USB.
Then insert your usb into the receiver, Menu/Tools/Move Curser to Right to USB UPGRADE, the mode should read (ALL CODE) under that should be the file name that you want to upgrade to, then press Start, at the end, it should say (Are you sure to Burn Flash) say YES. The receiver should then reboot, then you can then reinput your channel list etc.
Remember to save to USB before you carry out ANY upgrades your channel list, and any info that you may have in your softcam.

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leezy2

Post by Leezy2 »

Thanks Den,
I’m using a Mac but I’ve done basically what you’ve said. I’ve tried the .bin file on the USB both in a GTMedia folder as extracted and also just the file on the USB drive. On the USB upgrade screen it doesn’t pick up a file name to use as an upgrade. I must be doing something wrong but I can’t think what?

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”