Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Na2S2O3

Re: tnt satelite

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Na2S2O3 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:41 pm
STRETCH wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:21 pm
On the following transponders at 5w with the V8X, V8UHD,V8 Turbo,V7S2X and V7 Pro receivers you can view the following channels.
12647v 29500
TFI Series Films, Cherie 25, C8, RMC Story, L'equide, Gulli, C Star, RMC Decouverte, BFM, C News, LCI, (Paris Premiere you can only see between 1700hrs/2000hrs when it is FTA,( Canal + is not clearing at this time).
12732V 29500
NRJ 12, 6TER, TMC, TFX, TFI, M6, W9, LCP, France 2/3/4/5, (Arte.TV is not clearing at this time).
I may have missed some.

Den
Hi, I confirm that on 5°W, on those transponders mentioned here above, we can get all the channels mentioned. I am lucky to have a motorized dish, my problem was to set the elevation correctly, which I did and finally got a fair signal, my problem now is that I go from 5°W to 28°E, and when I am on Astra 28°E, I don't get any more signal, this has to do to my antenna, which I believe, is not exactly horizontal. I will have to work on it ... Thanks anyway for the above information, I may now get all the french channels again, hope it lasts ! :roll:
Na2S2O3
Hi,
I also noticed that all the channels received don't show any "$" in front of their name, that means to me that :
- Considering the frequencies, they don't belong to the FRANSAT or BIS cas
- These channels are actually free to air (FTA), and the question is : For how long ??
It is time that GTMEDIA 's guys find a solution to re-establish TNTSAT on astra 19E, for professionals, it seems to me that they don"t find the solution very quickly. :|
Disappointing, but happy to have the french channels back on my receiver, thanks to you Den.
Have a good day all.
Na2S2O3

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

They are (Multi - Stream) transponders, which was at one time not able to be received by any receiver until now.

Den

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour,
Y a t il réellement quelqu’un qui travail sur cette mise à jour du décodeur car cela commence à faire long. J’ai l’impression d’avoir donné mon argent à des personnes pour une boîte vide alors que ce boîtier était censé fonctionner sans carte. Je désespère.
Tenez-nous au courant s’il vous plaît. Merci
Phil

ruben99silva

Post by ruben99silva »

For when TNT SAT? It's been months and nothing...!!!!!!!! GTmedia v7s2x so is garbage

araamse9

Post by araamse9 »

Thank you, for a clear update on the said channels, i viewed some of the channels, were you can change the audio to (English).
hellodear.in

teatv download

Cascais

Post by Cascais »

Are these channels open again? or is it temporary

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I do not think so, there are only two channels that are open (NRJ 12 / CHERIE 25) @12552V 22000, on 19e.
You could move your dish to 5w.

Den

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hi Everybody,
The NRJ 12 / CHERIE 25 channels have always been "unscrambled" (although showing a "$" next to the channels) since the "service" from GTMedia stopped working.
I confirm again that all the french TNT channels are still (so far) Free to Air on the sat 5°W as mentioned before in this thread.
For your information,
Have a nice day all,
Na2S2O3

ruben99silva

Post by ruben99silva »

When again on the Astra 19?

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hi,
Obviously, it seems that people at GTmedia are just sellers/retailers and don't know how to fix what was the main purpose for which people bought their receivers (for the french TNT).
They are probably waiting for someone else on the net to find the solution and will come with a post saying we found it !

No upgrade/update since may (the one in may did not help, since it was only for people already having a french TNTSat card), no answer, no solutiion since april for those not able to buy TNTSat card because not french resident.
I also noticed, going through this forum, that all valuable and useful informations, most of the time, was coming from users but not from GTMedia :lol: :lol: :lol: "engineers' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disappointing, again. Have, you all, a great day

Na2S2O3

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Entièrement d’accord, il n’y a plus de pilote à bord!!! On navigue en solo. On a payé le billet mais on reste sur la piste car personne pour mettre en route le zingue.
Vraiment lamentable.
Philo

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour,
je viens de mettre à jour mon décodeur GTMEDIA V7 Pro avec la dernière su 14/09/2022 mais je n'ai toujours pas les chaines gratuites de la TNTSat Française sur Astra 19E. Je ne sais pas à quoi sert cette mise à jour pour support "Unicable 2.0" ?
Pouvez-vous en dire plus sur cette mise à jour?
Merci.
Philo

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

As yet they have not updated the software for the TNT channels at 19e.

Den

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

OK merci Den.
Philo

Philou34

Post by Philou34 »

Virgule wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 3:33 pm
Hello Tom, hello Stretch,

For the French speaking viewers, the GTMedia V7 and V8 were great devices because they enabled the viewing of the 27 free TV programmes available on the TNTSAT package WITHOUT A CARD! These 27 free TV programmes were normally only available with a free (well, almost: it costs 15 euros every 4 years) Viaccess card obtenaible only by French residents. TNTSAT apparently recently modified the encryption codes and the GTMedia devices cannot decode this package anymore. this is hopefully only a provisional situation.

The possibility to access these programmes again with the next firmware is of course very good news, provided you own a TNTSAT card but does this mean that GTMedia won't return to the previous situation when the TNTSAT package could be viewed without any card?

Concerning the ORANGE package, they indeed use the same channels as TNTSAT but require a Viaccess card and an additional phone/internet connection via a specific decoder provided by Samsung.

Regards
Virgule
Merci beaucoup Virgule pour ces infos !

crapetoin

Post by crapetoin »

I’m using a SanDisk U3 Cruzer pen drive. 2Gb. It’s formatted FAT32 and on Disk Utility it shows the SanDisk and the a volume called Untitled. I’ve reformatted it so there’s nothing on the drive except two hidden folders fseventsd and Spotlight-V100.

Olivier42

Post by Olivier42 »

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens d'acheter un V7Pro pour remplacer mon précédent démo qui a grillé.
J'ai mis à jour le firmware à la dernière version.
J'ai la flemme de me taper toute la configuration des chaînes TNT Sat du satellite 19.2 E.

Quelqu'un qui a classé ces chaînes pourrait-il me fournir le fichier bin qui contient cette liste ?

Merci d'avance !

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”