tnt satelite

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Na2S2O3

Re: tnt satelite

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hello all the TNTsat former users,

Did anyone actually recently try to get the TNT french channels on Eutelsat 5°W without inserting a Fransat card ?
Before I move my dish I would like to make sure that this option will work.
Thank you for your answer(s),

Na2S2O3

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

On the following transponders at 5w with the V8X, V8UHD,V8 Turbo,V7S2X and V7 Pro receivers you can view the following channels.
12647v 29500
TFI Series Films, Cherie 25, C8, RMC Story, L'equide, Gulli, C Star, RMC Decouverte, BFM, C News, LCI, (Paris Premiere you can only see between 1700hrs/2000hrs when it is FTA,( Canal + is not clearing at this time).
12732V 29500
NRJ 12, 6TER, TMC, TFX, TFI, M6, W9, LCP, France 2/3/4/5, (Arte.TV is not clearing at this time).
I may have missed some.

Den

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hi Den,
I have read that but not too sure if the Fransat card is needed or not, it is not really obviously clear through the messages I have read, do you personally watch these french channels on this satellite without using a card ? I have as mentioned before 2 x V7pro. The thing is that if I want to reach this particular satellite, I need to cut some trees and bushes :lol: So I would prefer to be sure before I do so.
Thanks,
Na2S2O3

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Yes, i do view a few of these channels, were i can change the audio to English.
You (Do Not) require a card.
I checked out the said transponders this afternoon, all as my post above, just to confirm, i have all the said receivers.
Check out (Dishpointer), put in your area code, the satellite required, put the (x) were your dish is, just carry the actions on the screen, this will give you a lot of information
Hope this helps,

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:08 pm
Yes, i do view a few of these channels, were i can change the audio to English.
You (Do Not) require a card.
I checked out the said transponders this afternoon, all as my post above.
Hope this helps,

Den
Hi, It certainly does, I will trim my trees this week-end (I am lucky to have put for 20 years a motorized dish).
I will let you know the result of my investigations.
Na2S2O3

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Hi Den,
I cleared the horizon, removing bushes and trees, set my antenna on 5°West and scanned (+ blind) with encrypted channels included, I had to add the two transponders you mentioned in your previous message but those two don't show any signal at all. I am sure I am on the right satellite because I obviously get the encrypted channels of BIS but on other transponders and a bunch of FTA channels (italians mainly). Any clue :?:
Waiting for a solution, I added the 9°East sat to my list, which allows me to watch M6, 6TER and W9 (swiss version, only change the commercials which are for Switzerland).
Thanks for your help.
Na2S2O3

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour à tous,
Je voulais savoir si on a des nouvelles pour la mise à jour du décodeur V7 sur Astra 19.2 chaînes Française. Ne pas avoir la TV ça manque :roll: Merci
Phil

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Philocean
At this time, the team have update the software to support the cards, within there receivers, we will have to wait and see.

@ Na2S203
Have been checking some transponders, here at my location in the UK, Kidderminster Worcs.
I have a 100cm dish with a motor, using the V8X receiver.
12647v 29500 Signal 91% Quality 83%
12732v 29500 Signal 91% Quality 85%
10971v 29950 Signal 93% Quality 83%
11096v 29950 Signal 95% Quality 85%
11512v 29950 Signal 95% Quality 85%
Check out (Dishpointer), this will confirm line of sight etc.

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I made a graph
Attachments
Signals in Astra 19.2°E
Signals in Astra 19.2°E
Astra signal 19.2.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 2415 times

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Merci Dan, on attend car je n'ai pas de carte TNT et pas envi d'en acheter une si la mise à jour arrive! ;)

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Pardon je voulais dire merci Den :oops:

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Philocean
Have you, looked into moving your dish around to 5w, to get the said channels, have a look at (dishpointer), this will give you some details, after you have put in your area code and the satellite required, put the (X) to were your dish is, this will show you, the line to the satellite, dish set up, you can add the tool to find any objects in the way and at what height.

Den

nichese50

Post by nichese50 »

Remember this is a cat and mouse game, we will just have to wait for a update, ref this issue. hellodear.in

teatv.ltd
Last edited by nichese50 on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:07 pm
@ Philocean
Have you, looked into moving your dish around to 5w, to get the said channels, have a look at (dishpointer), this will give you some details, after you have put in your area code and the satellite required, put the (X) to were your dish is, this will show you, the line to the satellite, dish set up, you can add the tool to find any objects in the way and at what height.

Den
Je ne peux pas la bouger car j’ai deux décodeurs dont un avec cart TNTSat qui reçoit bien et mon V7. Donc, j’attends la mise à jour :!:

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Na2S2O3 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:36 am
Hi Den,
I cleared the horizon, removing bushes and trees, set my antenna on 5°West and scanned (+ blind) with encrypted channels included, I had to add the two transponders you mentioned in your previous message but those two don't show any signal at all. I am sure I am on the right satellite because I obviously get the encrypted channels of BIS but on other transponders and a bunch of FTA channels (italians mainly). Any clue :?:
Waiting for a solution, I added the 9°East sat to my list, which allows me to watch M6, 6TER and W9 (swiss version, only change the commercials which are for Switzerland).
Thanks for your help.
Na2S2O3
Since I don't get any signal on the mentioned frequencies, I might have to check the elevation of my dish which might have moved since the installation.That might be the reason why the intensity is too low on 5°W, the English channels on 28°E are pretty good, but since the rotation of the dish follows the earth's curve (parabolic movement), this might be the problem since 5°W is on the other side (from south direction).

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

If the intensity informs how the installation is done, if the quality is by azimuth normally

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@Na25203
Have you checked (dishpointer), this will help you to adjust the dish etc.

Den

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 pm
@Na25203
Have you checked (dishpointer), this will help you to adjust the dish etc.

Den
Hi,
Do you mean the dishpointer included in the V7pro menu when you scan the satellite ?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

No, the web site (dishpointer), put in the post code of your area, and the satellite you wish to view, this will give you the line from the satellite to the dish, also you can put the (X) to were would be the best place to put your dish, you can check for any obstruction, how far away and at what height it is at.

Den

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:51 pm
No, the web site (dishpointer), put in the post code of your area, and the satellite you wish to view, this will give you the line from the satellite to the dish, also you can put the (X) to were would be the best place to put your dish, you can check for any obstruction, how far away and at what height it is at.

Den
Hello,
Thanks for the tip, I already have the right direction since I already get some channels from this satellite, the only thing I still have to do is to fix the elevation since I don't have any obstacle in the way, I just need a big ladder to reach the dish :lol:

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:37 am
hello
Thank you all for liking gtmedia's products.
About the TNTSAT channels, because the encryption system was upgraded, the original solution is not working.
For the current state, we first add TNTSAT card support.
Then we need to continue to study the requirement to work without inserting a TNTSAT card.
Before you can't get a TNTSAT card and we don't give a final solution, you can try to use flower to watch TNTSAT channels
Hi guys at GTMEDIA,
Are you really working to fix the issue of not getting TNTSAT channels without inserting a card ? Let us know your improvements please.
Na2S2O3

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

This work has not been completed yet, because the encryption system has been upgraded, it will take some time to solve

Philocean

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour à l'équipe GTMEDIA,
pouvez vous nous donner une estimation ou pas de la sortie de cette mise à jour? S'il vous plaît. Car je n'ai pas de carte TNT pour ce décodeur que j'ai acheté il y a peux de temps et je ne voudrais pas en acheter une si vous êtes proche de la mise à jour.
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse et pour votre travail. ;)
Bien à vous.
Phil

Na2S2O3

Post by Na2S2O3 »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:21 pm
On the following transponders at 5w with the V8X, V8UHD,V8 Turbo,V7S2X and V7 Pro receivers you can view the following channels.
12647v 29500
TFI Series Films, Cherie 25, C8, RMC Story, L'equide, Gulli, C Star, RMC Decouverte, BFM, C News, LCI, (Paris Premiere you can only see between 1700hrs/2000hrs when it is FTA,( Canal + is not clearing at this time).
12732V 29500
NRJ 12, 6TER, TMC, TFX, TFI, M6, W9, LCP, France 2/3/4/5, (Arte.TV is not clearing at this time).
I may have missed some.

Den
Hi, I confirm that on 5°W, on those transponders mentioned here above, we can get all the channels mentioned. I am lucky to have a motorized dish, my problem was to set the elevation correctly, which I did and finally got a fair signal, my problem now is that I go from 5°W to 28°E, and when I am on Astra 28°E, I don't get any more signal, this has to do to my antenna, which I believe, is not exactly horizontal. I will have to work on it ... Thanks anyway for the above information, I may now get all the french channels again, hope it lasts ! :roll:
Na2S2O3

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With you having a motorized system, to get good signals from across the arch, you may have to use 1w to set it correctly.
Which you may have already done, or you could use 5w as a reference.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”