V7 s2x not connecting to server

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

faemalje

V7 s2x not connecting to server

Post by faemalje »

Hello,

My connection to the 6 servers provided when I bought the box is not working. I did run a ping and it passed with no issues, but I am not able to open the videos on YouTube although I see the list, it might be related. What might be the issue? I already tried to connect via my mobile hotspot and got the same problem, so apparently the problem is on the box. I've already updated the firmware.

Ras Kush

Re: V7 s2x not connecting to server

Post by Ras Kush »

@faemalje, l'm also having the same issue of youTUBE "DATA ERROR" on the v7HD Plus. Maybe this is now a general issue

JerrellRoob

Post by JerrellRoob »

I have been using the V7 s2x for a couple of days now and have found that it doesn't connect to the server. I will have to visit now. I tried to use different servers but they don't work either.The only thing I could do is to load the game on my PC and play it there, which is not convenient at all.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
if the server can not work well, please try to cotact the seller about the server issue.

By the way, about the youtube, all of the channels can not open or some channels?

faemalje

Post by faemalje »

Hello,

Just want to add that in my case in the meantime the issue was solved by doing the upload of the server lines with a pendrive. The servers are all working fine now.

Ras Kush

Post by Ras Kush »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:15 am
hello
if the server can not work well, please try to cotact the seller about the server issue.

By the way, about the youtube, all of the channels can not open or some channels?
@Tom.W, I'm using the GTMEDIA HD v7Plus ComBo. I updated my receiver after a long while. The DVB-t2 channels uploaded well with the new firmware unlike the older firmware that had errors. Here in East Africa we select the Region/ Country : Italy

But with youTUBE the issue was puzzling. The app uploaded fine but on playing any video the result came up as Cannot Play Video Data Error.

This new firmware was supposed to solve youTUBE & this got me off guard. It's all of the youTUBE channels that don't play.

JerrellRoob

Post by JerrellRoob »

I have been using the V7 s2x for a couple of days now and have found that it doesn't connect to the server. I will have to visit now. I tried to use different servers but they don't work either.The only thing I could do is to load the game on my PC and play it there, which is not convenient at all.

Uacitty70

Post by Uacitty70 »

If your decoder is still under warranty you can replace it.

josmiguel37

Post by josmiguel37 »

Buenos días tengo un decodificador GTMEDIA HD V7 S2X no funciona quedo fuera del aire desde el pasado sábado.
Agradezco si tienen alguna solución.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”