V7 PRO support Unicable 2.0

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lining
网站管理员

V7 PRO support Unicable 2.0

Post by Lining »

V7 PRO support Unicable 2.0, new firmware support, if you are interested, you can PM me
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Philocean

Re: V7 PRO support Unicable 2.0

Post by Philocean »

Bonjour,
je viens de mettre à jour mon décodeur GTMEDIA V7 Pro avec la dernière su 14/09/2022 mais je n'ai toujours pas les chaines gratuites de la TNTSat Française sur Astra 19E. Je ne sais pas à quoi sert cette mise à jour pour support "Unicable 2.0" ?
Pouvez-vous m'en dire plus!
Merci.
Philo

nico

Post by nico »

I thought the Unicable 2.0 protocol was being implemented and not going to replace something.
I'll explain better:
I have a motorized system with different satellite positions stored (DiSEqC1.2 in Motor setup) in the V7 Pro.
I updated to the latest firmware and imported the my "User DB". The channel list is been imported but the DiSEqC Motor settings for each satellite were not.
About the unicable 2.0, I don't have a Dcss lnb, so I can't test it.

Before updating the firmware:
01.jpg
01.jpg (131.73 KiB) Viewed 488 times

After updating the firmware and importing my "User DB":
02.jpg
02.jpg (118.58 KiB) Viewed 488 times

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Within the (LNB Installation) you can move your setting back to the (Universal(9750-10600).
This is where the system falls down, you save your channel/ system details to USB before upgrade, then when you reinput your details the receiver DOES NOT put in the Diseqc 1.2 details, you then have go through each satellite in turn to put to the correct signal levels.
With you using the (diseqc 1.2) could mean that your dish is not aligned correct, may mean just moving a very little around the pole left/right, or just undo the nut on the left, then do up the one on the right, then you will then be able to use USALS.
Check (Dish Pointer), put in your post code, and one of the satellites you view, this will then give you your (Long/Lat).

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”