V7SX5 satellite receiver subtitles when pb recording

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tonysmith

V7SX5 satellite receiver subtitles when pb recording

Post by tonysmith »

Hi Folks
Just received this receiver all working ok but I find no subtitles can be called up when playing back a recording with hidden subtitles on, one or multi languagetracks on, anybody any ideas or is this the way this receiver is made

tonysmith

tonysmith

Re: V7SX5 satellite receiver subtitles when pb recording

Post by tonysmith »

Just came across a "How To Record TS Stream" write up from the GT Media Service Team Dated 19.January 2023. I think it's saying if you have a problem
with record, and it has two different lists of faults, which need a different type of file for them to Debug .

One file needs the whole Transponder, the other requires a PVR file.My problem listed in PVR file required, is a)the subtitle don't enable, plus others four altogether.

It asks for a clean hard disc, format in FAT32 not NTSC (I think they mean NTFS format) min of 8G hard disk needed
It then goes on to list how to do the V8 files and V7 ones.
It better you read it for yourself if you wish to try, but you enter Menu then tools to do it. record at least 5 mins.

This of course may not be whats being said at all but looks like it to me.
I think as I have just seen the top topic it's all about bug reporting, but with the 19th Jan 2023 maybe this isan update to improve bug reporting

tonysmith

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”