Setting up / Scanning DVB-T/DVB-T2 V7Pro Mars

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

STRETCH

Setting up / Scanning DVB-T/DVB-T2 V7Pro Mars

Post by STRETCH »

Having a issue in setting up the said receiver to scan in terrestrial TV channels with the Mars software.
Completely different to when i last scanned in the said channels before updating to Mars, last time was straight forward.
Not sure on how to put in the information in the receiver to carry out a scan, the channels are on UHF 39 / 40 / 42 / 43 / 45 / 46 and 48.
Frequency 618 / 626 / 642 / 650 / 666 / 674 and 690 from the Main Transmitter at SUTTON COLDFIELD, for the Midlands area of the UK.
Any photo's would help.

Den

Lining
网站管理员

Re: Setting up / Scanning DVB-T/DVB-T2 V7Pro Mars

Post by Lining »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:24 am
Having a issue in setting up the said receiver to scan in terrestrial TV channels with the Mars software.
Completely different to when i last scanned in the said channels before updating to Mars, last time was straight forward.
Not sure on how to put in the information in the receiver to carry out a scan, the channels are on UHF 39 / 40 / 42 / 43 / 45 / 46 and 48.
Frequency 618 / 626 / 642 / 650 / 666 / 674 and 690 from the Main Transmitter at SUTTON COLDFIELD, for the Midlands area of the UK.
Any photo's would help.

Den
You private message me, we communicate
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

STRETCH

Re: Setting up / Scanning DVB-T/DVB-T2 V7Pro Mars

Post by STRETCH »

After checking with a V8 Turbo (old software), i was able to scan in the DVB-T / DVB-T2 channels from my Main transmitter at Sutton Coldfield, also the receiver scanned in the channels from a relay transmitter at Bromsgrove with the channels been on different UHF channels / Frequencies, with it been in line with the main transmitter, so i got two of every thing, channel wise.

Have now set up the V8UHD (Mars), with the details from the V8 Turbo, Good signal Strength 95% / Quality 85% on all frequencies, channels found, all correct, thats the V8UHD done, will give update on the V7 Pro.

Went back to the V7 Pro (Mars), I deleted all the Frequencies, then just put in the Frequencies from Sutton Coldfield, which i now know are correct from the V8Turbo / V8UHD, scanned in all channels, all correct, as they should be.

Took a while to get there, all works as it should.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”