[SOLVED] GTMEDIA_V7Pro Anomalia elenco canali DVB-t2 italia

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gpf70sax

[SOLVED] GTMEDIA_V7Pro Anomalia elenco canali DVB-t2 italia

Post by gpf70sax »

Buongiorno
dopo aver effettuato l'aggiornamento all'ultimo firmware disponibile nella sezione download V322 del 20220914 l'elenco dei canali del digitale terrestre non rispetta la numerazione LCN, ho impostato i parametri nella sezione Digitale Terrestre come nella precedente versione, Nazione=Italia, LCN=acceso, Conflitti=Qos miglior TP, ma l'elenco non risulta corretto.
Ci sono altri aggiornamenti?

Ora sono tornato alla versione precedente che avevo a disposizione, cioè V3.2.88.9.285 del 07/09/2021, è tutto è tornato a posto, tranne il canale Nove che non è sul canale 09, ma questo già da parecchio tempo;
Inoltre rispetto ad altri decoder non è possibile scegliere il regionale RAI3 HD, io sono in Piemonte ma nella lista viene messo il canale Lombardia.
Domanda: per il V7Pro sono ancora previsti aggiornamenti?

CIao e grazie a tutti!
Gianpiero.
Last edited by gpf70sax on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA_V7Pro Anomalia elenco canali DVB-t2 italia

Post by Feralkiwi »

Maybe this post will help.

Owen

viewtopic.php?p=109004#p109004
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

gpf70sax

Re: GTMEDIA_V7Pro Anomalia elenco canali DVB-t2 italia

Post by gpf70sax »

Thank you, I tried to search with LCN off and then activate LCN on, it changes something, but it isn't correct; so I keep the old firmware version, until it will be available a new one.
Bye Gianpiero

gpf70sax

Re: [SOLVED] GTMEDIA_V7Pro Anomalia elenco canali DVB-t2 italia

Post by gpf70sax »

Update: today I tried again to install the latest firmware version, I activated Italian language, but with LCN=off, so I launched a first scan of the channels, at the end the list wasn't sorted with the national numbering; then I activated LCN=on and redo the scan, again the channels appeared with another sorting, but not with the national numbering; from the menu I entered Channel List and at this point the channels appeared in LCN order, exiting the menu and going back to full screen the list appeared to be sorted correctly, and it works both by calling up the channel directly with the number and scrolling through the list with the remote control.

Just a little problem, audio volume seems lower than before, is it possible?

Ciao Gianpiero

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

To amend the volume use the arrows on the remote.

Den

gpf70sax

Post by gpf70sax »

Oh ... Sorry
🤣🙏
Thank you. Gianpiero

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”