Turksat 42 E

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

semender

Turksat 42 E

Post by semender »

Dear friends,

My receiver is "Gtmedia V7 S2X".. I can not add "Turksat 42 E" satellite in satellite list in the receiver. So, I can not get any tv channels from that satellite.. Can you explain me how to add that satellite? Yes, there is an "Add" button on the screen, and I was able to add "turksat 42 E" in the list. But, receiver didn't scan that satellite.. Meanwhile, I couldn't manage to use capital letters on the screen. I know, there is a button to make letters capital. But, I couldn't activate that button.... How can I use that button too?

Is there anyone who view the tv channels on "Turksat 42 E" satellite by using "V7 S2X"?

Thanks a lot...

STRETCH

Re: Turksat 42 E

Post by STRETCH »

What is your system, is it with motor, or is the dish fixed on 42e.

Den

semender

Post by semender »

It is the dish fixed on Turksat 42 E...

By the way, first, I deleted "Turksat 1C" in the satellite list.. Then, I managed to write "Turksat 42 E" and add it to the list.. Nevertheless, receiver didn't scan Turksat 42 E..

Meanwhile, I updated the firmware before search process...

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you checked that your dish is set up correct, also check your LNB settings within the receiver which should be (Universal 9750 - 10600).
Will check with a V7S2X that i have in my collection, on the said satellite here in the UK, and see what i get.

Den

semender

Post by semender »

Yes, my dish is set up correct..

Thanks a lot for telling me the LNB settings.. I'll apply it...

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

When you are setting up the receiver for a new satellite, you may have to do the following.
When you have put the details of your new satellite into the receiver, then Exit, move the Curser over to the right, put in the LNB settings, then Exit,
use the Blue button on the remote to scan, best to carry out a blind scan for ALL channels, then delete the channels that you do not require.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”