Beginning of the end of FTA ?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ariadnathalia

Beginning of the end of FTA ?

Post by ariadnathalia »

By virtue of the system change that Discovery Networks has just made, and that caused that we only have a black screen and open audio, what can we expect as users, is this the beginning of the end of the FTA ?, because we received the response from cpr43: " No hack for sorry. CW (PV +) now in efect " .in addition to a large number of signal encodings, such as: Irdeto, Digicipher, Verimatrix, Conax, Keyfly. etc etc, what's next? I think that if the other television producers adopt the new measures like Discovery Networks, we will start to forget about this great service that we still have, the FTA. I think that the Gt Media Engineers should look for a way to be able to decode these new rules, because if we can no longer see our favorite channels, what is the point of continuing with this hobby, which hurts both parties, us as users and Gt Media as a manufacturer.

En virtud de el cambio de sistema que acaba de hacer Discovery Networks, y que provoco que solo tengamos pantalla negra y audio abierto, que podemos esperar como usuarios, es esto el principio del fin del FTA?, porque recibimos la respuesta de cpr43:"no hay forma de hackear. CW (PV+) ahora en proceso "ademas de un gran numero de codificaciones de señal, como: Irdeto, Digicipher, Verimatrix, Conax, Keyfly. etc etc, que sigue? creo que si las demas productoras de television adoptan las nuevas medidas como las de Discovery Networks, vamos a empezar a olvidarnos de este gran servicio que tenemos todavia , el FTA. Creo que los Ingenieros del Gt Media, deberian buscar la manera de poder descodificar estas nuevas reglas, porque si ya no podemos ver nuestros canales favoritos, que caso tiene continuar con este hobby, lo cual perjudica a ambas partes, nosotros como usuarios y Gt Media como fabricante.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Beginning of the end of FTA ?

Post by cpr43 »

Asi es y siempre sera desde hace años. Lamentablemente los proveedores cambian para encryptar sus señales y se sigue buscando. Ahora solo queda disfrutar de aquellos canales que aun se encuentran trabajando y esperar. El poder accesar estos canales por Colibri le tomo años de pruebas y estudios

bwe

Re: Beginning of the end of FTA ?

Post by bwe »

I understand your frustration my friend. But we should be clear about the difference on what is FTA and Encrypted. Discovery Networks hasn't been FTA for years. FTA means, Free to Air. Discovery is encrypted, therefore not free. The carriers never meant for ordinary folks like you and me to view these signals from inside our home. That's why they are encrypted. These encrypted feeds are meant for private distribution to affiliate stations across Latin America, and not inside our homes. Like I said, I feel your frustrations, but there is still plenty of channels to view out here. FTA, free to air, is still alive and well. Right now, MLB playoffs are FTA. The World Series will be FTA next week. There is plenty of FTA sports, news and music wildfeeds to be seen. Do a blind scan sometime and find out for yourself. Like cpr43 said, it's been this way for years. It may be the end of watching hacked encrypted Discovery Networks, just like A F N, but it's not the end of FTA.
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”