SAT 2 IP

Post by xakov_iptv »

Please!
We don't forget!! :D
Include it again

mos

Re: SAT 2 IP

Post by mos »

hello, i found alternative called hdmi over ip converter, you can plug hdmi converter module into router and watch anywhere with vlc, please search hdmi over ip converter on youtube there many examples.
V8 Golden / V8 Novas / V8X/ GTC / V8 UHD

Zorin

Post by Zorin »

The cheapest offer for an HDMI over IP converter I found in my area are around €149,90 (!!!) and more.
I guess I'd definitely prefer that GTMedia fixes the issues with SAT2IP on the Nova V8 ;)

SAT2IP works absolutely fine with the software from 02/2019. It shouldn't be too much to ask for to fix this and some other bugs on the Nova V8...
Finding workarounds for issues that shouldn't even exist anymore can't be the solution imho.

signalq

Post by signalq »

Zorin, are there any major problems with 02/2019 firmware version? Can you please share a link so I can try to download it? Thanks.

joeloze

Post by joeloze »

Yo la puse y si que va pero al rato se queda bloqueado el receptor, que puede ocurrir'
Gracias

I put it and if it goes but after a while the receiver is blocked, it can happen '
Thank you

xakov_iptv

Post by xakov_iptv »

I tested different firms from here: http://www.satedu.cba.pl/index.php?dire ... 0V8%20NOVA&

And I got the same problems that @joeloze says: after a time (between 10min and 20min) the receiver is blocked and you have to change to another channel.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”