Re: Biss auto roll

Post by gdhunt »

alex.c wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:22 am
burakvi wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:54 am
STRETCH wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:15 pm
Can confirm that the auto biss roll did not happen with a v8 nova orange, have not tried it with the V8UHD, that receiver is not on that satellite, but it has worked with the V8X, (16E 12643V 27500 SRTV FEED HD)

Den
What is the reason for Biss autol roll waiting like in the picture? Are you working on this problem. Thank you. ( v8 nova orange and V8UHD )
Yes, I'm working on this.
But not all wildfeeds can't auto roll.
You need to tell me which TP and which channels you are waiting.
Thanks.
Alex,

I'm using the GTMedia V8X device and attempted to get a Biss lock at AMC 11W, TP 4180H, Channels AXS TV and HDNet Movies. I first go the "AutoBiss.Calulating! Please wait.." display. I left it there over night, still there the next day, image frozen on screen and had to reboot several times to be able to get the device back to where I could change channels. It now freezes when ever I land on one of the two channels and stay there for a small amount of time. I hope this assists you Alex and are able to find and correct the problem. Thank you for all you folks do!

Gary

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

gdhunt wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:44 pm
alex.c wrote:
burakvi wrote:
STRETCH wrote:
Can confirm that the auto biss roll did not happen with a v8 nova orange, have not tried it with the V8UHD, that receiver is not on that satellite, but it has worked with the V8X, (16E 12643V 27500 SRTV FEED HD)

Den
What is the reason for Biss autol roll waiting like in the picture? Are you working on this problem. Thank you. ( v8 nova orange and V8UHD )
Thanks.
Alex,

I'm using the GTMedia V8X device and attempted to get a Biss lock at AMC 11W, TP 4180H, Channels AXS TV and HDNet Movies. I first go the "AutoBiss.Calulating! Please wait.." display. I left it there over night, still there the next day, image frozen on screen and had to reboot several times to be able to get the device back to where I could change channels. It now freezes when ever I land on one of the two channels and stay there for a small amount of time. I hope this assists you Alex and are able to find and correct the problem. Thank you for all you folks do!

Gary
I reported this problem some time ago, I have tried to record a TS but can't because the receiver locks up.

goldman

Post by goldman »

gdhunt wrote:
alex.c wrote:
burakvi wrote:
STRETCH wrote:

Den
Thanks.
Alex,

Gary
Gary these are using the new Biss2 Ca system could be why the receiver is locking up, and will not find keys for this new Ca system.

gdhunt

Post by gdhunt »

Goldman,

I wasn't aware of that and sounds like it could be a possibility.

Thanks!

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

goldman wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:27 pm
gdhunt wrote:
alex.c wrote:
burakvi wrote:
STRETCH wrote:

Den
Thanks.
Alex,

Gary
Gary these are using the new Biss2 Ca system could be why the receiver is locking up, and will not find keys for this new Ca system.
It seems that more and more wildfeeds were using BISS2 CA system. :(

burakvi

Post by burakvi »

alex.c wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:21 am
goldman wrote:
gdhunt wrote:
alex.c wrote:
burakvi wrote:
STRETCH wrote:

Den
Thanks.
Alex,

Gary
Do you have any work for BISS2 CA system solution?

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

burakvi wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:37 pm
alex.c wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:21 am
goldman wrote:
gdhunt wrote:
alex.c wrote:
burakvi wrote:
STRETCH wrote:

Den
Thanks.
Alex,

Gary
Do you have any work for BISS2 CA system solution?
No, don't try autobiss on the BISS2 channels.
For now, autobiss can't open BISS2 channels.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”