BISS Wild Feeds

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

burakvi

Re: BISS Wild Feeds

Post by burakvi »

Bellman wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 am
I just wanted to give Alex.cc and the gt media team some credit on the auto biss its starting to open more and more feeds for me great work team.
what is the name of your device? and does auto biss work smoothly?

Bellman
网站管理员

Post by Bellman »

burakvi wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:06 pm
Bellman wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 am
I just wanted to give Alex.cc and the gt media team some credit on the auto biss its starting to open more and more feeds for me great work team.
what is the name of your device? and does auto biss work smoothly?
V8x and v8 uhd
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

alex.c, maybe the question is off topic: What keys does AutoBiss update and where are they located if my BISS and PowerVu working keys are filled with a SoftCam file? How long do they take to update? Thanks.
Attachments
AutoBiss.jpg
AutoBiss.jpg (43.78 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
AutoBiss_.jpg
AutoBiss_.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

Bellman
网站管理员

Post by Bellman »

espaun206 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 am
RamboHack wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:12 am
Im done with my Gtmedia v8UHD, i give up! :(

This is the THIRD time in less than a month, that i've been trying to watch the UFC at 113 west, and "AUTOBISS: Calculating" banner stays on screen.

The same happened with lot of feeds from other satelites 105w, 55w, 95w, 99w etc etc etc.

Im tired of hearing the same thing over and over again: "You have to find the feed in the EARLY hours, when the bar colors still on screen" and stuff like that.

I have friends with other stb receivers (south american receivers) and they tune the feed at the hour THEY WANT, and the stb opened up the biss channel in SECONDS, they dont have to find the feed at the "color bars".

Im very dissapointed, and whats makes me more sad its the UFC today.... the Biss key for this feed has been on the internet for the last 24 hours, and today, and sit on my chair, turn on my tv, turn on my v8UHD, and "AUTOBISS: CALCULATING" for MORE THAN AND HOUR, and is still on screen at this time :(

I undestand, this is your first time, trying to setup a biss server, but come'on! just one feed, ONE FEED i opened up in a whole month,...

Im tired of asking my friends for biss keys of the wild feeds i found on different satellites.

I feel disappointed of my Gtmedia V8UHD...... hope some day your server works like it should and i'll be the first one to say all over the world, that Gtmedia Autobiss is the best of them all. but for now.... i am very, VERY dissapointed guys

RamboHack
Monterrey, México
this is the key, has been published for 24 hours
and v8 x and UHD, they don't have it
My v8x and my v8uhd open this past Saturday night ufc and the current feed on the 113w as we speak
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

OK, let me explain one more time.
We don't manually collect the key published on website.
The AutoBiss system was designed in this way, all keys come from the seeds uploaded.
So when we don't have enough users, some wild feeds might be missed.
The more users we have, the more keys will be found.
So, maybe there will be one day, this system become the best AutoBiss system. :D

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

We all know that the new system will be hit and miss, depends on how many users are ON the system at ANY one time.
Some members know were to look for the keys of some wild feeds, some sites have the keys as soon as the feed powers up.
If you know were to look, why not just put the keys in manual, or is it that we are now getting LAZY, the enjoyment with this hobby is not just finding the FEEDS, it is fun going around the NET to find the keys. That my five penny-worth.

Den

msilver511

Post by msilver511 »

OK sorry but I don't understand how multiple users can help to procure a key. I understand that sometimes the Crypt8 key can only be caught during "testing" of the feed and not during the final transmission, but you only need 1 ts file to produce such key. (Unless you need to toss out several due to connectivity, but we are talking dozens of seeds uploads (V8X & V8 UHD... so it's a single batch procedure?), Once you have it, then I'm almost sure your setup must start comparing thru a pre-calculated table to find the hash and then the legacy 16 digit (Or 12 depending of the software), CW key, (because "brute force" method is kinda slow for this application). On the other hand, I know the frequency or SR of one transponder can be different from user to user, due to different and particular changes in LNBF or even cables or switches in between, but there's a limit for those too. If the true frequency is per say 3900 I'll need to cover from 3898 thru 3902 for example. if I include changes in the SR as well, then I'll have to cover, lets say, probably 100 different frequencies for the same TP which in "computer" speed is nothing. I know is not an easy as it sounds, because you require heavy programming and resources, but it can be done since you guys are trying. And don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort!. But some answers really make no sense to me, so I apologize in advance since I do not know what kind of "server" do you have and hope for clarification on that matter. Thank you.

flody1

Post by flody1 »

Can you manually add biss key ( wild feed ) if so how and best way?? V8 UHD i think latest firmware 7-17-20 works good on Sat 101W , good job guys

Bellman
网站管理员

Post by Bellman »

flody1 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:23 am
Can you manually add biss key ( wild feed ) if so how and best way?? V8 UHD i think latest firmware 7-17-20 works good on Sat 101W , good job guys
Yes you can manually add it go under the biss menu

flody1

Post by flody1 »

on the UHD when i put the keys in other unit has save, i do not see that button on UHD ?????

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Bellman wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:34 am
flody1 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:23 am
Yes you can manually add it go under the biss menu
Why manually? You can fill in the keys with a single softcam file.
Attachments
softcam0.jpg
softcam0.jpg (36.2 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
softcam.jpg
softcam.jpg (58.99 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
softcam1.jpg
softcam1.jpg (54.98 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

flody1

Post by flody1 »

Thanks for the help, I'm new to the GTmedea receivers. Own older v7 and V8 super. Been using another brand with one button entering. Working on getting the SC to enter after modifing it. Looking forward to V8 UHD user manual : )

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

Hi,

Is it possible to enter biss key manually with the remote control in the V8X ? I can't find any way to insert them :?:

I can't find anything that looks like this:

download/file.php?id=6047

or this:

download/file.php?id=6046

thank you

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Do the following Menu, move left or right till you com to TOOLS, move down to (Conditional Access) press OK, NEXT SCREEN press 6666, KEY EDIT comes up, go to it PRESS OK, then action as you wish.

Den

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

alex.c wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 am
The AutoBiss system was designed in this way, all keys come from the seeds uploaded.
So, maybe there will be one day, this system become the best AutoBiss system. :D
alex.c, from what I wrote, I realized that the keys are downloaded to the server from the receiver (open channel), and then transferred to other receivers. If the open channel transponder matches the key and there is a network (server connection), the channel will work. So it all depends on the number of users. Or did I get it wrong?
PS. The more users there are, the larger the database of working keys. If I have a softcam filled with working keys, then they get to the server?
Attachments
AutoBiss3.jpg
AutoBiss3.jpg (37.83 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
AutoBiss2.jpg
AutoBiss2.jpg (39.01 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
AutoBiss1.jpg
AutoBiss1.jpg (57.09 KiB) Viewed 2984 times

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

kladovchk wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:14 am
alex.c wrote:
alex.c, from what I wrote, I realized that the keys are downloaded to the server from the receiver (open channel), and then transferred to other receivers. If the open channel transponder matches the key and there is a network (server connection), the channel will work. So it all depends on the number of users. Or did I get it wrong?
PS. The more users there are, the larger the database of working keys. If I have a softcam filled with working keys, then they get to the server?
No, we don't collect the keys from users.

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

alex.c wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 am
alex.c wrote:
alex.c,then I don't understand what you wrote.
"The more users we have, the more keys will be found"

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

kladovchk wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:55 am
alex.c wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 am
alex.c wrote:
alex.c,then I don't understand what you wrote.
"The more users we have, the more keys will be found"
The more users we have, the higher chance to find the seeds.

Cluster.One

Post by Cluster.One »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:10 pm
Do the following Menu, move left or right till you com to TOOLS, move down to (Conditional Access) press OK, NEXT SCREEN press 6666, KEY EDIT comes up, go to it PRESS OK, then action as you wish.

Den
I could hardly have found out for myself!

Thank you

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

espaun206 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:16 am
there is a fixed channel in Biss in satellite 115W and no Gtemdai box gives the key

Tp 4050V13330

it just stays forever calculating
Not all biss channels can be auto rolled.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

espaun206 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:57 pm
This UFC Feed Biss was Sitonized in the first minutes, and did not give the key
Something was uploaded to the server but did not return the key

South American Stb gave the key immediately

Feed: UFC FIGHT NIGHT
Since Las Vegas, Nevada

Brunson VS Shahbazyan
Eutelsat @ 113 West
Tp: 3911 V 15000
CW a6xxxxxxxxx
Sorry, I don't know how did they get the keys.
But I already set the key manually.

Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Nothing on saturday rolled for me. Including from 113w ku / 91w ku / 95w cband

Just sits on Calculating all the time.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Rufus wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:25 am
Nothing on saturday rolled for me. Including from 113w ku / 91w ku / 95w cband

Just sits on Calculating all the time.
you should not spend too much time on one channel, if you can't find the key, just skip it. enjoy the other program. and switch back to check if any other people find it for you.

Rufus

Post by Rufus »

alex.c wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:57 am

you should not spend too much time on one channel, if you can't find the key, just skip it. enjoy the other program. and switch back to check if any other people find it for you.
what do you mean by switch back to check if any other people find it for you?

Other users inputting the key manually is shared thru the network? cause i did go to "other channels" and tuned back to a biss wild feed and still nothing

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Going back to the channel will result in the unit asking the server if the code has been found.
If another user has found it via the server whit the same TP sat numbers you will get the code.
alex_c also enters codes in the server manually that others have found and reported.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”