V8 Pro2 Satellite DB

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Hank4

V8 Pro2 Satellite DB

Post by Hank4 »

When I received my V8 Super and Nova, each came preloaded with satellites from the Eastern sector and updating to the NA DB was fairly simple. How about the V8 Pro2 does it too come satellites from the East and will the same NA DB work with it? I’m getting interested in buying one. Thanks for all your help.
Hank

machteck

Re: V8 Pro2 Satellite DB

Post by machteck »

Hank4 wrote:When I received my V8 Super and Nova, each came preloaded with satellites from the Eastern sector and updating to the NA DB was fairly simple. How about the V8 Pro2 does it too come satellites from the East and will the same NA DB work with it? I’m getting interested in buying one. Thanks for all your help.
Hank
I will let you know as soon as i get mine if no one chimes in before.
Larry

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

I will create a North America Sat list once I get mine to test. Will post

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Someone else already created a NA Sat list for GTmedia/Freesat boxes

www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8959

Beers to all ! :D

machteck

Post by machteck »

Hank4 wrote:When I received my V8 Super and Nova, each came preloaded with satellites from the Eastern sector and updating to the NA DB was fairly simple. How about the V8 Pro2 does it too come satellites from the East and will the same NA DB work with it? I’m getting interested in buying one. Thanks for all your help.
Hank
Received my box today it does come preloaded from eastern sector but simple to delete all sats and create your own sats someone said the north america from the v8 nova would work have not tried it i would rather create my own sat list and then save to usb stick. Awesome box i like it so far haven't finished loading every thing. Remote is a little clumsy for me they made it smaller. :P
Larry

machteck

Post by machteck »

machteck wrote:
Hank
Received my box today it does come preloaded from eastern sector but simple to delete all sats and create your own sats someone said the north america from the v8 nova would work have not tried it i would rather create my own sat list and then save to usb stick. Awesome box i like it so far haven't finished loading every thing. Remote is a little clumsy for me they made it smaller.
Ok it will accept the na firmware from the v8 nova but be sure to check the set up options i found the polarity is set to H or V on some of the sats. not automatic
Larry

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

It’s good to know that the V8Pro2 DB is compatible with that of the older V8 models and from what I have read here it sounds like a great receiver. Thanks for your reply Larry.
Hank :D

CHI

Post by CHI »

Hank4 wrote:It’s good to know that the V8Pro2 DB is compatible with that of the older V8 models and from what I have read here it sounds like a great receiver. Thanks for your reply Larry.
Hank :D
Definitely this receiver is a great receiver. Im glad I have it. It has such a class gui and a very high quality picture. And its very thin and small. You will love it. Plus its very fast im navigating.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”