V8 GOLDEN LATEST FW-15FEB19

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Nishan

V8 GOLDEN LATEST FW-15FEB19

Post by Nishan »

Did anyone test this SW updated on 15feb19? what are the latest additions? is SONY 68.5/105.5 back on track? pls update

spartabis

Re: V8 GOLDEN LATEST FW-15FEB19

Post by spartabis »

They don't even list what have been fixed and people are saying their boxes are rebooting so if i were you I won't go ahead with the update.

CHI

Post by CHI »

Nishan wrote:Did anyone test this SW updated on 15feb19? what are the latest additions? is SONY 68.5/105.5 back on track? pls update
Yes

CHI

Post by CHI »

spartabis wrote:They don't even list what have been fixed and people are saying their boxes are rebooting so if i were you I won't go ahead with the update.
I think its better you upgrade first and check if anything is not fixed. For me the updates are great I never experience any issue.

spartabis

Post by spartabis »

@ CHI I suggested quite a couple of things in the past such as standby after timer recording, NAR (audio description) track, recording limitation at 3.99gb per file and I really doubt this has been resolved with the latest firmware. I am thinking of selling the boxes due to these problems and if I upgrade and find out that a roll back for older firmware isn't possible then that will not be good. I want the buyers to see freesat logo and not the Gmedia logo. So basically if the new firmware hasn't resolved these important issues then I don't want to risk it. The freesat team don't resolved basic important issues so to stop the headache I might have to get rid of them and get another brand.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”