Need powervu key for super v8 receiver

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mrel

Need powervu key for super v8 receiver

Post by mrel »

Hi
Please need powervu key for satellite amc-8 at 139 west 4080 v 30000, Super v8 receiver.
Thank for the key mrel

chicolin

Re: Need powervu key for super v8 receiver

Post by chicolin »

try this 139w 4080
00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited: Not Keys in Public

mrel

Post by mrel »

Hi Chicolin
try this 139w 4080
00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I try the keys don't work.
Step (1)go to conditional access once enter type in 6666 than key edit appear.
Step (2) key edit choose Powervu,than powervu screen appear.
Step (3) choose green button say add so press green button this screen appear caid,provid,idx,keydata.
Step (4) see attachments pictures,that how put in keys that you post in this forum.
So what did do wrong that Satellite 139 west freq 4080 h 30000 channel still encrypted.
mrel

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi Chicolin

With the new software for the V8 Golden, the keys show like this.

for "Idx" 00
for "Key Data" xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;0000:04080:30000:H

And a second key entry for the same Freq/SR code.
for "Idx" 01
for "Key Data" xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;0000:04080:30000:H

You need two separate entries in the powervu list, one with "Idx" 00 and one with "Idx" of 01.
You type all that data (including the Freq and SR) into the "Key Data" entry space.
I don't know what the "0000" after the code and before the frequency is. It may be the provider code.
I have done one entry with this just a copy of another entry, a random code and it worked.
NOTE that only the first is a semi colon (;) and the others are colons (:).

Also have a look at this:
http://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.p ... 3527e#p575

Good luck
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Hi mrel
i have softcam key: in provid put the ssid example: ESPN the ssid is 0067, you must put 0670, change first digit to last.
in idx you put 00
in key data you put xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
in idx you put 01
in key data you put xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i will try feralkiwi metod

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

No need to add ssid to the V8 super softcam file. Just enter the 00, 01 keys . That it.

mrel

Post by mrel »

Feralkiwi
Thank for explain how to setup powervu keys,I seen keys before but did not know how to setup the keys.
I did not know that need to put semi colon whole colons,your sample setup of the keys is good.
I try on satellite on 139 west it work.
I do have question after put other keys for different satellites in the powervu section how do i save the setup so don't have redo setup in case have to do factory default.
mrel

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

mrel wrote:Feralkiwi
Thank for explain how to setup powervu keys,I seen keys before but did not know how to setup the keys.
I did not know that need to put semi colon whole colons,your sample setup of the keys is good.
I try on satellite on 139 west it work.
I do have question after put other keys for different satellites in the powervu section how do i save the setup so don't have redo setup in case have to do factory default.
mrel
To save the "Softcam Keys";
Go to Menu, Conditional Access, (Press 6666 to show hidden menu), Key edit.
At the bottom of the screen are button commands for the color buttons.
Press the green button with a usb stick in the STB and it will save the codes to a file.
Note this will over write any old copy of the file.
The older software saved this file as "Export softcam keys" and would not reload it.
The latest software does not use ""Export softcam keys", just "Softcam Keys".
You can open this file with Note pad and see the codes.
You can add codes into this file and then "Import" using the red button.
Note that powerVu is "P" and Tandburg is "T" etc for the different code formats.
Also note the different ways of code entry for the Freq and SR.
The list will have the autocam key listed also. Reloading the file loads the Autocam keys into the user list so you can see them.
Loading new software clears the keys from the STB, so save your codes.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

all is ok, but can not view o backup keys inside the firmware, how can i see this precharger keys?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

chicolin wrote:all is ok, but can not view o backup keys inside the firmware, how can i see this precharger keys?
Hi

You can "Export" the keys to a USB stick and then look at them with a computer.

ANCAMU

Post by ANCAMU »

POR FAVOR ALGUIEN ME PUEDE DECIR COMO SE CONFIGURA ESTE DECODIFICADOR
Attachments
DSC_0381.JPG
DSC_0381.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 16087 times

ANCAMU

Post by ANCAMU »

BUENOS DIAS QUE NO OS HE DICHO NADA ESTOY DESESPERADO NO SE CONFIGURAR EL APARATO

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Dale abajo donde dice FACTORY RESET

ANCAMU

Post by ANCAMU »

BUENAS TARDES AMIGO LE DOY ABAJO EN FACTORY RESET SE APAGA SOLO Y SE ENCIENDE SOLO Y SIGUE IGUAL NO ME DEJA TOCAR NADA

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

cpr43 wrote:Dale abajo donde dice FACTORY RESET
What screen is that? I've never seen that one.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Looks like a stuck unit.
Here a C/P someone posted for you in another post. Mentioned file is in there. See post here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=193

Re: CONFIGURACIÓN V8 SUPER
Postby bigcar » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 am

Please do the following
1)unzip the following file and send it to usb stick root.
V8Super_0218.rar
(109 Bytes) Downloaded 9 times

2)insert the usb sitck to box
3)Power On box
4)when you found the USB button change to Green.
5)Move the high light to Factory Rest and press OK to reboot box.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Feralkiwi wrote:
chicolin wrote:all is ok, but can not view o backup keys inside the firmware, how can i see this precharger keys?
Hi

You can "Export" the keys to a USB stick and then look at them with a computer.
I was export the keys to a USBA, BUT NO EXPORT keys it is inside firmware:
example: the firmwate have keys tandberg 105w but at time to export, this keys no export.

I need to know how export this keys, inside de firmware.

Thank you for you interesting Feralkiwi

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

chicolin wrote: I was export the keys to a USBA, BUT NO EXPORT keys it is inside firmware:
example: the firmwate have keys tandberg 105w but at time to export, this keys no export.

The export works with the latest software.
Export the file and then import it again and all the keys that have been used and are in the software are loaded into the lists.
Keys that have not been use are not exported.

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Feralkiwi wrote:
chicolin wrote: I was export the keys to a USBA, BUT NO EXPORT keys it is inside firmware:

The export works with the latest software.
Export the file and then import it again and all the keys that have been used and are in the software are loaded into the lists.
Keys that have not been use are not exported.
Is not true Feralkiwi:
i was Press export and only export "P" keys generated o recalculated by the keys inside the firmware or bin, or keys i manual write, no export keys inside the software or bin: sample: I view channel Satellite 105.0W TP 3940:30000:H Telemundo East, this channel is tandberg/director encrypted and i view image fine because the firmware or bin have the key inside, when to export keys to usb, this key no appears in the usb.
If you want send you images.

Other thing: biss key export fine at usb, but when import the biss keys no import, have one more time manual write.

Freesat.cn ,might send manual how operate export and import keys? and give to costumer to know all keys recorded inside software or bin by the coders?

I read all manual of freesat v8 and no this option

Thank you for your atention

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

chicolin wrote: Is not true Feralkiwi:
i was Press export and only export "P" keys generated o recalculated by the keys inside the firmware or bin, or keys i manual write, no export keys inside the software or bin: sample: I view channel Satellite 105.0W TP 3940:30000:H Telemundo East, this channel is tandberg/director encrypted and i view image fine because the firmware or bin have the key inside, when to export keys to usb, this key no appears in the usb.

Other thing: biss key export fine at usb, but when import the biss keys no import, have one more time manual write.

Freesat.cn ,might send manual how operate export and import keys? and give to costumer to know all keys recorded inside software or bin by the coders?

Question. Is your export file called "Softcam.key" or "Export_softcam.key"?
What software version are you using?
The new software saves the file as "Softcam.key". A file called "Softcam.key" will import, but the "Export_softcam.key" will not.

Update your software or change the file name to "Softcam.key" before importing.

As for the tandbery not being on the usb? If you export and import and the file is called "Export_Softcam.key", the file is not imported so you will not see the Autocam keys or your Biss codes.
If you are looking at the "Softcam.key" file on a computer and are not seeing the "T" keys, I do not know why. Sorry.
Note also that BISS keys and PowerVu keys have different input text.

P 0000 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;1380:03703:04442:V ;
P 0000 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;1380:03703:04442:V ;
P 0000 Part00 codecodecode;provider:Freq:SR:polarity; .......and part two of the same code on a new line
P 0000 Part01 codecodecode;provider:Freq:SR:polarity; (Note that some are colons ":" and some semi-colons ";")

T 1600 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ;
T Provider? 01 codecodecode;;

B 0002 03947:17600:V xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
B SID Freq:SR:Polarity codecodecode;

Owen

chicolin

Post by chicolin »

Feralkiwi wrote:
chicolin wrote: Is not true Feralkiwi:

Question. Is your export file called "Softcam.key" or "Export_softcam.key"?
What software version are you using?
The new software saves the file as "Softcam.key". A file called "Softcam.key" will import, but the "Export_softcam.key" will not.

Update your software or change the file name to "Softcam.key" before importing.

As for the tandbery not being on the usb? If you export and import and the file is called "Export_Softcam.key", the file is not imported so you will not see the Autocam keys or your Biss codes.
If you are looking at the "Softcam.key" file on a computer and are not seeing the "T" keys, I do not know why. Sorry.
Note also that BISS keys and PowerVu keys have different input text.

P 0000 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;1380:03703:04442:V ;
P 0000 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;1380:03703:04442:V ;
P 0000 Part00 codecodecode;provider:Freq:SR:polarity; .......and part two of the same code on a new line
P 0000 Part01 codecodecode;provider:Freq:SR:polarity; (Note that some are colons ":" and some semi-colons ";")

T 1600 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ;
T Provider? 01 codecodecode;;

B 0002 03947:17600:V xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
B SID Freq:SR:Polarity codecodecode;

Owen
Hi Feralkiwi

Answer your questions:
My exported file called softcam.key no export_softcam.key
I have installed the firmware o bin 347 v8 super
Thank you for you time, all you information i undersand but i want the keys stored in the firmware, including keys generated by the system.
Only export keys generated o recalculated no export keys stored in the firmware.

regards.

where you from, i am in chihuahua mexico

Atanasio

Post by Atanasio »

Hola , tengo un V8 pro 2 he actualizado el software . Ahora el softcam en cual opcion lo cargaria en user code o todos codigo ? Gracias

bwe

Post by bwe »

What channels are on 139w 4080 V 30000? I'm getting no signal here. Maybe it's too low on horizon for me. Maybe trees in the way. I'm inside AMC 8 footprint, according to Satbeams. I thought only Alaska Mux was on this satellite. Thanks. :D
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

bwe wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:25 pm
What channels are on 139w 4080 V 30000? I'm getting no signal here. Maybe it's too low on horizon for me. Maybe trees in the way. I'm inside AMC 8 footprint, according to Satbeams. I thought only Alaska Mux was on this satellite. Thanks. :D
139.0w was once a great satellite but it's at the end of it's life and most of the CHs have moved to other satellites, there is only one TP on that bird now and it's ITC.

bwe

Post by bwe »

iq180 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:56 pm
bwe wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:25 pm
139.0w was once a great satellite but it's at the end of it's life and most of the CHs have moved to other satellites, there is only one TP on that bird now and it's ITC.
Thanks IQ180. I'm still a little confused. So what is 4080 V 30000? Alaska Mux is 4056 H 13250, and is ITC. I'm still a little confused on what the original poster is trying to view on 4080 V 30000.

Thanks,
BWE
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”