GTMEdia V8 Novaorange. No conecta, no pasa de IDEL

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

rosangin

GTMEdia V8 Novaorange. No conecta, no pasa de IDEL

Post by rosangin »

Hola.
Tengo un problema. Llevo dos días con un GTMedia V8 Nova.
El primer día le pongo las clines que me facilitan y va como la seda. Al meter una lista de canales se me queda colgado en boot. Consigo reiniciarlo metiendole el nuevo firmware, vuelvo aponer las clines y todo ok.
El problema viene al día siguiente, ya no me conectan, en status siempre aparece ilde, conectando y vuelve a ilde.
He probado con varias cccam y no hay forma. También he probado conexion por cable, wifi e incluso la de mi movil y nada.
Alguna solución?¿ Gracias

jmver

Re: GTMEdia V8 Novaorange. No conecta, no pasa de IDEL

Post by jmver »

Buenas, me interesa este tema, me pasa lo mismo

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Me gustaría tratar de ayudarle, pero estoy teniendo dificultades para entender sus problemas, tengo el V8 Nova naranja también y funciona muy bien para mí.

Al arrancar la caja, ¿la luz verde se enciende y se muestra en el televisor o se vuelve a rojo?
Ha escaneado sus satélites y canales o el software de satélite cargado para donde vive?
Has cargado el firmware más reciente para V8 Nova Orange desde aquí? ..... https://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7791
Ha instalado los archivos de Softcam para su área donde vive?

Puede obtener al menos canales libres (FTA) canales en su televisor con la caja?

Buena suerte y cervezas/cervesas para ti!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to try to help you but i'm having difficulty understanding your problems, I have the V8 Nova Orange also and it works great for me.

When you boot the box does the green light stay on and display on your TV or does it turn back to red?
Have you scanned your satellites and channels or loaded Satellite software for where you live?
Have you loaded the latest firmware for V8 Nova Orange from here? ..... https://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7791
Have you installed the Softcam files for your area where you live?

Can you get at least free channels (FTA) channels on your TV with the box?

Good Luck and Beers/Cervesas to you !

Tumote

Post by Tumote »

A mí me pasaba lo mismo. Eso con el firm del 19/03. Añade más lineas de CCCam repitiendo las que tienes . Co que pongas 4 lineas será suficiente. Luego las vas conectando y desconectando. Al final siempre habrá dos que conecten. A mí me funcionó así, pero no sé porqué. Suerte

vinniethapower

Post by vinniethapower »

hello everyone, I'm new around here, but found this topic, i am having the same problem, I had a satellite service, that was working on Hispasat, and just disconnected the old BOx, and plugged in V8 nova. After a search found 3xx channels, and the free ones are working fine. Added the clines and nothing changed, tryed to use internet and was having problems with youtube, and so I downloaded last firmware from official site. everything went fine, now youtube is working (wich means connection is OK...)

added clines but when i try to switch them to on, it goes "connecting" and goes back to IDEL... anyone solved this problem?

Gperro

Post by Gperro »

Mismo problema pero con V7HD a ver si alguien da con el clavo!.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

New firmware today.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7791

vinniethapower

Post by vinniethapower »

just found out my problem... it seems that if you add all clines the box wont work (at least in my case...) my 7th line was the only one i was able to switch to ON (ecm ready). deleted all the other lines, left only one, and it started working!

rroca

Post by rroca »

I need clines for Hispasat

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

rroca wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:25 pm
I need clines for Hispasat
Hello and Welcome