GT MEDIA NOVA8 ORANGE - DATABASE EDITOR

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

FrankV

GT MEDIA NOVA8 ORANGE - DATABASE EDITOR

Post by FrankV »

Hi,

Recently I purchased a Nova 8 Orange. After installation I loaded 5 satellites with a lot of channels. I installed the DB Editor 2.20.2.0 to create multiple favourites, which I manage without any problem. However I'm ending with 10 groups, each containing quite a lot of channels. I want to sort each group individual to put the channels in a practic order. However I notice you only can delete channels, there seems no option to sort them. Is there mayby another program having this sort option?

Thanks for any advise, Frank.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT MEDIA NOVA8 ORANGE - DATABASE EDITOR

Post by Feralkiwi »

Normal sorting is done in the channel menu and you use the yellow button to select each channel and then the info or recall button to place them.

What I have found is the order in another list will change as you move the channels in the current list.
It takes a a few times to get what you want.

You can also use the channel editor program from the Download page on this forum to move the order of channels.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

FrankV

Re: GT MEDIA NOVA8 ORANGE - DATABASE EDITOR

Post by FrankV »

Hi Owen,

Tnx for your reply.

Indeed I noticed the order in the favourites is as the nchannels are placed in the main file. If you add a channel to a favourite category, it is placed somewhere in the middle depending of the place in the main file. So indeed you can move the channels in this file and place them from 100, 101, 102, etc. It is not very practical, but I'm afraid there is no other working solution?

BR, Frank

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”