Best new model of GTMEDIA

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

MUHAMMAD AZHAR

Best new model of GTMEDIA

Post by MUHAMMAD AZHAR »

Which is best new model of GTMEDIA receiver ?

bwe

Re: Best new model of GTMEDIA

Post by bwe »

MUHAMMAD AZHAR wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 am
Which is best new model of GTMEDIA receiver ?
I have the V8 Pro 2, and I like it. I use it for both C-band and Ku-band.

The HD V8 Pro 2 will decode HEVC H.265 and DVB-S2X, supports Powervu and Biss, small footprint (it's the smallest receiver I own), has a quick blind scan, and other great features.

As far as "which one is the best", well, that probably depends on who you ask. I've heard good things about the other GT Media receivers too.

What do you want your receiver to do? How much money do you want to spend? It all depends on what you want. Go to the freesat.cc website, and look at the specifications to see what each receiver can do. If you have any questions ask the forum.

If you want to blind scan and watch HD channels, I believe, all of the GT Media satellite receivers will serve you fine. What do you want to do?

Also, if you decide to purchase a GT Media product, the support on the forum is excellent. So, if you ever have a question, just ask, and somebody here should always help you. :D
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

MUHAMMAD AZHAR

Post by MUHAMMAD AZHAR »

I am using freesat v8 golden for long time.i want latest model receiver but not android. I want HEVC full HD supported with high picture qualty with high speed receiver. Thank u

bwe

Post by bwe »

MUHAMMAD AZHAR wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:37 am
I am using freesat v8 golden for long time.i want latest model receiver but not android. I want HEVC full HD supported with high picture qualty with high speed receiver. Thank u
Good Luck with your search! :D
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

oarpcalg

Post by oarpcalg »

MUHAMMAD AZHAR wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:37 am

I have a V8 Pro 2 and fulfill all your requirements
GTmedia v8 pro 2 - GTC - V8 Finder BT03

Betico79

Post by Betico79 »

Yo tengo el gtm v8 nova naranja me va muy bien.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”