wooliedog

Buying new Gt media reciever

Post by wooliedog »

Which new 8 series box would suit australia the best .thank you

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Buying new Gt media reciever

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you want to get the channel nine multistream mux off intelsat19@166e the only Freesat box that sort of does it is the V8 Pro2.
The Freesat V8 Finder-meter does multistrem fully.
The V8Pro2 opens the mux by tuning to a channel and then unplug the LNB cable for a moment and you get one set of the four sets at random.

The only channels the V8Pro2 does not open in my sky from NZ is the new test TP on Horizons-3e@169e.
I think this TP is like the Beqout channels in Europe that are talked about on these forums, where the channels are hidden in the stream and you need to manually add the pid vpid etc.

The older units like the V8 Golden are now not seeing software updates like the newer units do.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

wooliedog

Post by wooliedog »

Thank you but cant seem to find link to buy that model in australia can get the nova orange and the others .But really wanted the pro .sny help would be awesome

wooliedog

Post by wooliedog »

Just bought new box cool thanks

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”