Big Bug in Gtmedia V8 Pro 2

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

rahulandyou

Big Bug in Gtmedia V8 Pro 2

Post by rahulandyou »

Big bug in CS Protocol section in Gtmedia V8 Pro2 (check attached video in Rar file)
check all latest software but not solve. admin please solve this issue. cline not connected properly.
Attachments
VID_20190919_150019~1.rar
(3.48 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

dalekesi

Re: Big Bug in Gtmedia V8 Pro 2

Post by dalekesi »

Same on v8 Nova

rahulandyou

Post by rahulandyou »

This affect on cline connectivity. Channels freeze in every 2 to 3 min.

tanka

Post by tanka »

I have the v8 pro2 and v8 nova.And no big bugs.Miner problemas All Channels working in Nort America internet connections good.

rahulandyou

Post by rahulandyou »

But if you connect 2 or more clines for different settelites channels open too slow.

okak24

Post by okak24 »

This was one of the reasons why I bought a xxx yesterday. A great device at the beginning that has been getting worse over the last 7 months I have. the lines don't work well, the sat-ip no longer works, the recordings need to put 2 timers, the timeshift only works on fta channels, among other recurring problems that instead of being fixed, are left to accumulate. a receiver that in my opinion started well, just keep the good is to go fix what was wrong. but instead, good things are spoiled, others removed, and those that are supposedly arranged never get 100%. This receiver had plenty of potential and with the advertised functions, working properly, was perfect. I preferred it even more than xx, because it is simpler. But unfortunately at this point the receiver offers us the basics, and even that has flaws. I find it very sad that the brand does not care about customers at all, and once and for all release an update that will give us at least what is advertised and working properly. It has more gtmedia stuff and has always been a brand I like, but it seems to me that it is losing a lot of quality and pride or excellence in its work and consequently losing the good reputation it had.

rahulandyou

Post by rahulandyou »

yes, the server start the both c*lines and the status message "Ecm ready" is showed but the channels for one of them are still closed. It means I am only able to watch the programs assigned to one of the c*lines at the same time.

For now is not possible for me to watch the channels corresponding to both lines simultaneously. I need always to turn off and on the line for the channels I want to watch at determine time and you can imagine this is not really the procedure I expect to be done every time I want to change from 1 settelite to another' channels and vice versa.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”