GTMedia V8 PRO2 Bugs

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

rafita29

GTMedia V8 PRO2 Bugs

Post by rafita29 »

Hello, I have been with the GTMedia V8 PRO2 for some time and since always with any software from the beginning to the end of September and had problems with the EPG and the change of channels with cccam and astra 19.2 where if you change channels quickly, the program always comes out encoded leading to raise and lower the channel for a correct viewing .....
Edito: CCCam tested in GTMEDIA V8 PRO2 to change fast channels comes out of a coded program, same cccam in different decos of other brands perfect fast channel change ...

I hope that the next update will lead to the improvement of the EPG in Spanish where it has been ordering since 2017 with the freesat brand and you do not pay attention at all and now with GTMEDIA you continue giving long and taking us as fools ...
I also expect that improvement of changing channels and that the coded program doesn't always come out ....

I look forward to the next firmware improvement with all the complaints of the resolved customers since it would be unpleasant to change brands to continue enjoying the satellite .....

Cheers .....

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”