Problema lista de canales

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

donjimmy4

Problema lista de canales

Post by donjimmy4 »

Hola buenos dias, tengo un problema, por error oculte unos canales y ahora quiero volver a tenerlos pero no se como restaurarlos, aun escaneando el TP no me aparecen, mi receptor es V8 Nova blue, gracias.
Freesat V7 HD, V8 Nova Blue, V8 UHD, 2 C band dishes (3 m), 1 C band dish (4 m)

Captain Ron

Re: Problema lista de canales

Post by Captain Ron »

I tried some things and sadly it looks as though (hiding channels) is somewhat permanent (not easily undone).

You may have options to try

Option A. If you have an old (user DB) list of your Satellites and Channels from in the past that you saved before doing an update and before you hid those channels then put it onto a USB Memory Stick and install that and see if the Channels are back.

Option B. With your dish aimed at the Satellite with the hidden channels, delete the Satellite with the hidden channels from the Sat list and that should delete all its data and then reboot the receiver and manually reload the Satellite and do a fresh blind scan and all channels should reappear

Option C. Perform a (Factory Reset) and rescan all your Satellites on your Receiver

Good Luck ! :D

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

donjimmy4 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 pm
Hola buenos dias, tengo un problema, por error oculte unos canales y ahora quiero volver a tenerlos pero no se como restaurarlos, aun escaneando el TP no me aparecen, mi receptor es V8 Nova blue, gracias.
The channels will be on the satellite list, not you favorites.
If you go to the channel edit menu you should see them so you can unhide them.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 pm
donjimmy4 wrote:

Owen
Hmmm I don't see it on my V8 Nova Orange, Before I made my previous post yesterday I did some testing including hiding a couple channels that I don't watch and I searched for ways to unhide them and found none. My hidden channels didn't show up in the Satellites list section and even in the (Channels and Channels - Edit) functions there is no way that I could find to recover previously hidden channels. To bring back (deleted channels) you can rescan them back onto the list but I couldn't find any way to recover hidden ones short of the options I posted.

donjimmy4

Post by donjimmy4 »

Captain Ron wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:53 pm
I tried some things and sadly it looks as though (hiding channels) is somewhat permanent (not easily undone).

You may have options to try

Option A. If you have an old (user DB) list of your Satellites and Channels from in the past that you saved before doing an update and before you hid those channels then put it onto a USB Memory Stick and install that and see if the Channels are back.

Option B. With your dish aimed at the Satellite with the hidden channels, delete the Satellite with the hidden channels from the Sat list and that should delete all its data and then reboot the receiver and manually reload the Satellite and do a fresh blind scan and all channels should reappear

Option C. Perform a (Factory Reset) and rescan all your Satellites on your Receiver

Good Luck ! :D
Thank you very much for the answer Captain Ron, indeed there is no way to recover hidden channels, I deleted the satellite and went blind again to recover the channels, Greetings.

donjimmy4

Post by donjimmy4 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 pm
donjimmy4 wrote:

Owen
The channels that I hid do not appear in the Channel List menu, there is no way to watch them, I deleted the satellite and scanned again, only then did I recover the channels.

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Congratulations, I am glad that it worked for you !

:D

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”