CCCAM INFO

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Cast.family

CCCAM INFO

Post by Cast.family »

New too this style of keys. In the past i had fta before but this is little more info i got the one month CCCAM just too try it out i input them on the receiver as instructed and i go back too the channels and get the encrypted message now i am reading other post and they say i need a softcam is that the only think i newd and dont need too buy the CCCAM keys can some one give me little more info thank you

Captain Ron

Re: CCCAM INFO

Post by Captain Ron »

If you are in North or South America you can get most of the Channels using a Softcam.key file but you will need 10 posts (forum rule) and then you can ask mods for permission to post in the Softcam.key section and they will give you the key file for where you live.

If you just bought a GTmedia receiver you need to do some posting on here to get 10 posts.
With 10 posts you can ask for access to post in Softcam section here - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=13146
Once a mod grants access you can ask for the keys for where you live here - viewforum.php?f=54

Good Luck ! :D

Cast.family

Re: CCCAM INFO

Post by Cast.family »

Ok goin to have too see what other info i can ask for then and make sure i post those 10 time then. Thank you for your time

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”