V8 NOVA ORANGE BLOQUEADO, LUZ VERDE pero no enciende.

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

IscoRomero95

V8 NOVA ORANGE BLOQUEADO, LUZ VERDE pero no enciende.

Post by IscoRomero95 »

Buenas! Hoy he ido a encender mi V8 ORANGE y se queda con la luz verde de encendido pero no sale nada en pantalla. Alguien sabe que puede pasar? Gracias! Yo creo que que se ha bloqueado el firm o que ha muerto, una de dos.

:D :D

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V8 NOVA ORANGE BLOQUEADO, LUZ VERDE pero no enciende.

Post by cpr43 »

IscoRomero95 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:13 pm
Buenas! Hoy he ido a encender mi V8 ORANGE y se queda con la luz verde de encendido pero no sale nada en pantalla. Alguien sabe que puede pasar? Gracias! Yo creo que que se ha bloqueado el firm o que ha muerto, una de dos.

Hay algo en el panel del frente del V8 orange como ---- ? Has instalado listas de la web?

Trate usando el archivo que esta aqui:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18294&p=74386&hilit=V42#p74386

Lo bajas y lo descomprimes. Pones el archivo en un USB de 16gb o menos. Apaga la unidad en el boton de la parte de atras. Instala el USB, Prende la unidad con el boton de la parte deatras y a la misma vez oprime el boton de Menu repetidamente hasta que veas en el panel de la caja UPGRAde. deja que haga el proceso y termine

IscoRomero95

Post by IscoRomero95 »

cpr43 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:03 pm
IscoRomero95 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Hay algo en el panel del frente del V8 orange como ---- ? Has instalado listas de la web?

Trate usando el archivo que esta aqui:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18294&p=74386&hilit=V42#p74386

Lo bajas y lo descomprimes. Pones el archivo en un USB de 16gb o menos. Apaga la unidad en el boton de la parte de atras. Instala el USB, Prende la unidad con el boton de la parte deatras y a la misma vez oprime el boton de Menu repetidamente hasta que veas en el panel de la caja UPGRAde. deja que haga el proceso y termine
Las listas de canales creo recordar que eran de alguna web si, y en el panel las rayitas ---- no me salen. Solo luz verde sin nada mas.

Acabo de hacer esto que me has dicho y no me sale nada. Gracias!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

flash.bin recovery is done like this.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.
Use the rear USB port on units that have two ports.

I have had units that will not recover.
Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Try even older software as the file for flash.bin.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.
Also users have said to use the rear USB port for this on V8 units.

Good luck

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not.

There are older copies of the software here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

IscoRomero95

Post by IscoRomero95 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:04 pm

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote. You must use the V7 remote on the V7.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.

Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.

Good luck

Owen

It doesn't work either, I did that recently and neither. I'm waiting for a cable to see if I can revive it that way.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

IscoRomero95 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:34 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Good luck

Owen

It doesn't work either, I did that recently and neither. I'm waiting for a cable to see if I can revive it that way.
Try another Power Supply, it has been reported that a bad power supply will turn on the green light but will not boot the receiver.

IscoRomero95

Post by IscoRomero95 »

iq180 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:48 pm
IscoRomero95 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:34 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Good luck

Owen

Try another Power Supply, it has been reported that a bad power supply will turn on the green light but will not boot the receiver.
I tried a different power supply and did the same. I'm going to wait for the Jack to DB9 (RS232) cable to see what I can do.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

One other thing, when you extract a file and sent it to a USB, the file is put in a folder, the receiver will not see any file if it's in a folder, you must open the folder and send the file back to the USB before you can use flash.bin to recover the receiver.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Here is a link to my notes on RS232 recovery.
this is for the early finder V71, but the method is much the same.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

IscoRomero95

Post by IscoRomero95 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm
Here is a link to my notes on RS232 recovery.
this is for the early finder V71, but the method is much the same.

Owen
Thanks

IscoRomero95

Post by IscoRomero95 »

iq180 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:10 pm
One other thing, when you extract a file and sent it to a USB, the file is put in a folder, the receiver will not see any file if it's in a folder, you must open the folder and send the file back to the USB before you can use flash.bin to recover the receiver.
thanks, i know

tvywifi

Post by tvywifi »

Hola buenos dias. Has conseguido solucionarlo??? Yo tengo un deco que le pasa lo mismo, solo la luz verde, sin nada en el display y he probado de todo y no hay manera. Ni fuente ni USB con flash, ni flash por cable.... Sera que se ha muerto??

okak24

Post by okak24 »

Tengo el mismo problema. Si alguien encuentra la solución. Por favor comparte aquí. Gracias

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

okak24 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:57 pm
Tengo el mismo problema. Si alguien encuentra la solución. Por favor comparte aquí. Gracias

With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.

Good luck

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not.

Owen

lupe2265

Post by lupe2265 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:32 pm
okak24 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:57 pm

With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.

Good luck

Owen
also the usb flash has to be 2gb not higher will not work

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”