v8UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ruvan77

Re: v8UHD

Post by ruvan77 »

Looks like Auto Biss not working. I checked 100.5E none of the Biss Feeds open.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

ruvan77 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:31 am
Looks like Auto Biss not working. I checked 100.5E none of the Biss Feeds open.
Autobiss server is upgrading in these days.
So the new seeds can't be decrypted immediately.
You need wait 24 hours to get the keys at most.
Please tell me the TP info, I can check it for you.

fjlv1972

v8UHD

Post by fjlv1972 »

Se soluciono en mayor parte lo autoBiss, con la version tester, encontre un detalle agregue linea CCCam, ak enlazarse con el servidor se bootea, abre el canal despues de reiniciarse, cambias uno o dos canales
se vuel reiniciar, saludos

fjlv1972
chiapas, MExico

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

There will be a new release in this week.
It will solve some bugs that could make box crash in special situation.
Thank you.

NerveGas

Post by NerveGas »

Can somebody check new 4k channel on 120e - Joy 4k and is transmitted in AVS2. It is scrambled but I heard it is opening with line. Please check and update so we would know the AVS2 4k capability of this box.

KevinTV

Post by KevinTV »

NerveGas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Can somebody check new 4k channel on 120e - Joy 4k and is transmitted in AVS2. It is scrambled but I heard it is opening with line. Please check and update so we would know the AVS2 4k capability of this box.
We will fix it as soon as possible and support it{AVS2/4K}

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 pm
Bellman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:51 pm
alex.c wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:05 am
sorry, I don't remember received this report. can somebody record a TS for me?
I Have the ts streams for you send me a pm with your email address and i will send you a google drive link where you can download the ts recordings
Large files like TP recording will likely not email, they will need to be uploaded to a share site like megauploads.
When uploaded send the access and address to GT Media.

Owen
Already fixed, thank you, sir.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

KevinTV wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:11 am
NerveGas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:47 pm
We will fix it as soon as possible and support it{AVS2/4K}
Sorry, who are you?
Why do you say like that?

goldman

Post by goldman »

was wondering if its possible in the future if we can turn off the dish moving icon like in the nova? thanks!

escritor

Post by escritor »

Hola, apenas ayer recibi el UHD, ingresé la linea CCcam y empezó a reiniciarse, hice factory reset, reingresé la linea y quedó estable, al agregar el 58w no realizó rápido ( 1 hora) el autoroll e ingresé la key del 4120H30000, estos canales abrieron con freez y audio normal, volvió a reiniciase por ratos, lo guardé hasta el nuevo firmware. Saludos.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

escritor wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm
Hola, apenas ayer recibi el UHD, ingresé la linea CCcam y empezó a reiniciarse, hice factory reset, reingresé la linea y quedó estable, al agregar el 58w no realizó rápido ( 1 hora) el autoroll e ingresé la key del 4120H30000, estos canales abrieron con freez y audio normal, volvió a reiniciase por ratos, lo guardé hasta el nuevo firmware. Saludos.
Yes, sir.
Please wait next firmware.
We will fix these issues that you mentioned.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

espaun206 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02 am
when the new firmware will be launched, i already gave up on this box for the moment it's a paperweight
Sorry, probably we will release a new firmware today.
Yes, this is a totally new product, there are many bugs.
But we will fix them all.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

espaun206 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:52 pm
alex.c wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:13 am
espaun206 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02 am
when the new firmware will be launched, i already gave up on this box for the moment it's a paperweight
Sorry, probably we will release a new firmware today.
Yes, this is a totally new product, there are many bugs.
But we will fix them all.
will they release the new firmware today?
Sorry, we missed the point.
We will release it in next week.

OLRD

Post by OLRD »

Good day. I have been with the v8uhd firmware test for about a week and I can say that it works very well. There is no freeze on tp pwr vu, I have used it on 40.5w, 43w, 58w satellites and currently 55.5w. The auto biss function is an aspect to improve. In this last Satellite 55.5w on weekends there are some Feeds in biss. I will check how it behaves this weekend in the Auto biss function. It works without problems in the newcan protocol, it autoroll in some tp pwr vu, it is fast in general terms. In the 40.5w there are some tp that are in dvb s2 T2MI (free HD channels Colombia) which the equipment scans without problems. The 4K image of the Love Nature channel from Satellite 43w looks spectacular. It would be good if in the final firnware they add the option that the channel list should be one page and not three, since this is the default. Another serious thing is that you could add the option to see what encoding each TV channel is in, since currently there is no such option.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

OLRD wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:45 am
Good day. I have been with the v8uhd firmware test for about a week and I can say that it works very well. There is no freeze on tp pwr vu, I have used it on 40.5w, 43w, 58w satellites and currently 55.5w. The auto biss function is an aspect to improve. In this last Satellite 55.5w on weekends there are some Feeds in biss. I will check how it behaves this weekend in the Auto biss function. It works without problems in the newcan protocol, it autoroll in some tp pwr vu, it is fast in general terms. In the 40.5w there are some tp that are in dvb s2 T2MI (free HD channels Colombia) which the equipment scans without problems. The 4K image of the Love Nature channel from Satellite 43w looks spectacular. It would be good if in the final firnware they add the option that the channel list should be one page and not three, since this is the default. Another serious thing is that you could add the option to see what encoding each TV channel is in, since currently there is no such option.
Thank you, sir.
We will consider your good suggestions.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

OLRD wrote:
You can press the INFO key under the broadcast program to view the program information, the video encoding format such as MPEG2 MPEG4 H256 and other program information will be displayed below
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

OLRD

Post by OLRD »

Lining wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:21 am
OLRD wrote:
You can press the INFO key under the broadcast program to view the program information, the video encoding format such as MPEG2 MPEG4 H256 and other program information will be displayed below
What I mean is that when you press the info key it doesn't show the encoding of the channel you are watching. With the other teams gt media if it shows.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

OLRD wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:46 pm
Lining wrote:
OLRD wrote:
What I mean is that when you press the info key it doesn't show the encoding of the channel you are watching. With the other teams gt media if it shows.
Sorry, I will modify the infor bar of V8UHD to the appearance of V8X and V8 nova.

OLRD

Post by OLRD »

alex.c wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:20 pm
OLRD wrote:
Lining wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Sorry, I will modify the infor bar of V8UHD to the appearance of V8X and V8 nova.
It is a good idea since there are many people who want that option in the v8 UHD. I can say that I am the first person to have v8 UHD in Colombia. I had it a fortnight ago and with the trial update it worked fine. Today enter the YouTube that has and there are several bugs ppr example it does not play many videos and when you are looking for a particular video only 8 videos appear and a greater number is not displayed. Sometimes the Auto biss message appears and the computer freezes and the computer has to be restarted.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

OLRD wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:10 pm
alex.c wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Lining wrote:
OLRD wrote:
It is a good idea since there are many people who want that option in the v8 UHD. I can say that I am the first person to have v8 UHD in Colombia. I had it a fortnight ago and with the trial update it worked fine. Today enter the YouTube that has and there are several bugs ppr example it does not play many videos and when you are looking for a particular video only 8 videos appear and a greater number is not displayed. Sometimes the Auto biss message appears and the computer freezes and the computer has to be restarted.
Oh, did you meet these bugs?
Can you please give more information of these bugs?

OLRD

Post by OLRD »

alex.c wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:14 pm
OLRD wrote:
alex.c wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Lining wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Yes of course. It happened to me that I am watching TV and suddenly the message "auto biss Update" appears on the screen in the form of a question. There are no more options that turned off the v8 UHD.

OLRD

Post by OLRD »

That's true. It does not give the option to delete channels from a satellite by obligation to delete channels and delete all. It is very annoying since if you want to delete channels from a satellite it does not have to delete all.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

1. Program management Below, you can choose to manage programs, delete individual programs, rename, move, lock, etc.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

espaun206 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:43 pm
Also sometimes updating transponders appears

And delete some channels from a sat and add others
Hi,

The phenomenon that you mentioned is good feature, that when the program changed, box will scan this TP automatically and store new programs.

What kind of channels are you watching when the "autobiss" message appeared?
Can you please give more information?

I want to fix this bug.
Thank you.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

OLRD wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:12 pm
alex.c wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:14 pm
OLRD wrote:
alex.c wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Lining wrote:
OLRD wrote:
Yes of course. It happened to me that I am watching TV and suddenly the message "auto biss Update" appears on the screen in the form of a question. There are no more options that turned off the v8 UHD.
Can you please tell me what kind of program were you watching?
BISS or FTA or other CA system?
It happened when you switching channel or just watching?

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”