GTMEDIA_V8 Series Bug Tracking System

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Isbaltar

Re: GTMEDIA_V8 Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Isbaltar »

I've been testing the V8uhd for two weeks. Good receiver, great image, perfect switching function.
1.1 in cascade with 1.0 with eleven satellites; autoroll pawervu rapido. But the tp 3800H 30000 of the (43W) mox tuner
on V8uhd it did not work but I left it for 30 minutes and did not autoroll I tried several softcam but without success.
While the V8pro2 opens normally.

Gla

Post by Gla »

The great thing is that I was able to record two chanels at once on one USB. that was Great
FAVOURED AND BEAUTIFUL

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

Gla wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 pm
The great thing is that I was able to record two chanels at once on one USB. that was Great
can you please tell us on what receiver you did this and how you did this.
it will be a great information for others.

Gla

Post by Gla »

V8 UHD is the one that did this. ehrn stop it was asking which record do you eant to stop record one or record two.
FAVOURED AND BEAUTIFUL

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Gla wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:06 pm
V8 UHD is the one that did this. ehrn stop it was asking which record do you eant to stop record one or record two.
Both channel will need to be on the same TP. Sounds good, I will try this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Gla

Post by Gla »

Mine records any two. channels. Can record both T2 or 1T2 one Satellite channels on one flash at once. The second one you watch and record.
FAVOURED AND BEAUTIFUL

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Necesitaría ayuda por favor, acabo de comprar el gtmedia v8UHD, funciona genial, pero tema iptv no tira bien, solo funciona con m3u, lo compré porque decía que funcionaba por xteam y Stalker, y no es así, xteam no me carga y Stalker no sale por ningún sitio del menú....

Tengo también el modelo v8x y aquí si funciona todo y sale todo. Compré el v8uhd por ser mas potente, memoria etc... pero funciona todo mejor por iptv el v8x, como es posible?

A ver si sale alguien como hacer funcionar Xteam y Stalker en el v8uhg, gracias.

nachogc

Post by nachogc »

After upgrading to the lastest firmware version(11/09/2020), my GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE does not work. Just after doing the upgrade, the v8 rebooted and the firmware loading stopped at 93% (display shows Lo93). After wating a lot of time I turned it off/on and then it shows the logo splash and stops loading at 60% (display shows Lo60). At this time, the unit allways stops firmware loading at 60%.

I have done the recovery flashing method (renaming the lastest firmware to Flash.bin) and it seems to flash ok because the pendrive LED blinks 10-15 sec. and then the v8 automatically reboots and pendrive led blinks again 4-5 sec more, but loading stops again at 93% (TV detects no HDMI video input). If I switch OFF/ON then it shows again the GTMedia logo and stops loading at 60% (display shows Lo60).

My V8 worked fine until upgrading to lastest firmware, so I do not know if firmware is Ok or upgrading process has corrupted the flash.. I do not know

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

nachogc wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:51 pm
After upgrading to the lastest firmware version(11/09/2020), my GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE does not work. Just after doing the upgrade, the v8 rebooted and the firmware loading stopped at 93% (display shows Lo93). After wating a lot of time I turned it off/on and then it shows the logo splash and stops loading at 60% (display shows Lo60). At this time, the unit allways stops firmware loading at 60%.

I have done the recovery flashing method (renaming the lastest firmware to Flash.bin) and it seems to flash ok because the pendrive LED blinks 10-15 sec. and then the v8 automatically reboots and pendrive led blinks again 4-5 sec more, but loading stops again at 93% (TV detects no HDMI video input). If I switch OFF/ON then it shows again the GTMedia logo and stops loading at 60% (display shows Lo60).

My V8 worked fine until upgrading to lastest firmware, so I do not know if firmware is Ok or upgrading process has corrupted the flash.. I do not know

Try flash.bin with an older version of the software.
I see from your other post you have tried older versions.
Here are some more to try.
If you remember what version you had in it before it crashed, try that one.

Owen

V8Nova_Orange_release_20200317.zip
(5.58 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
V8Nova_Blue_release_20200729.zip
(5.59 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
V8Nova_Orange_release_20191126.zip
(5.57 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

betnar93

Post by betnar93 »

UHD will not play certain 4K feeds without stuttering video and audio. Signal is strong and audio plays perfectly until the video comes on when tuning the channel.

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Hay algún problema de que hayamos varios usuarios preguntando como hacer funcionar iptv por xtream o Stalker en el v8 uhd y nadie ni gtmedia nos puede dar solución???
Creo que es lo mas normal de mundo, preguntar y ayudarse entre todos. GRACIAS.

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

I would need help please, I just bought the gtmedia v8UHD, it works great, but the iptv theme does not pull well, it only works with m3u, I bought it because it said it worked for xteam and Stalker, and it doesn't, xteam doesn't load me and Stalker doesn't It goes nowhere on the menu ...

I also have the v8x model and here everything works and everything comes out. I bought the v8uhd for being more powerful, memory etc ... but everything works better for iptv the v8x, how is it possible?

Let's see if someone like to make Xteam and Stalker work on the v8 uhd, thanks.

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Is there a problem that we have several users asking how to make iptv work through xtream or Stalker in v8 uhd and no one or gtmedia can give us a solution ???
I think it is the most normal thing in the world, to ask and help each other. THANK YOU.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

tonileal wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:47 pm
Is there a problem that we have several users asking how to make iptv work through xtream or Stalker in v8 uhd and no one or gtmedia can give us a solution ???
I think it is the most normal thing in the world, to ask and help each other. THANK YOU.
Thank you very much for your reply.
We are do our best for improving these feature iptv, youtube, and so on.

Tom

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:41 am
RGG1 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:54 pm
eumesmo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 pm
<V8PRO2> <P1><Confirmed> <SAT2IP - GT SHARE>

I've tried GTShare with V8Pro2 latest firmware 2020-09-11, GTShare finds the box on network, but when playing any channel on DVB-C (I have no DVB-S on this box) gives error "Invalid data found when processing input"

I've made some network data capture to get the address used to get channel list and stream info.
"/getallservices?id=-1&count=20&page=1"

Gives-me the channel list and stream info in JSON format.

when trying to open the stream http://V8PRO2-IP-ADDRESS:81/4427_0_-412 ... _6594_7.ts

I get this message on browser.
{"msg":"This is a test page!","resultcode":1}

Don't know if this is a problem only affecting DVB-C streams.

I have no favorites in channel list.
Hello,
It works well for me with satellite (DVB-S) but I get the same error message and it doesn't work for terrestrial (DVB-T).
BR.
we will check this issue,and fix it,please waiting
Ok thank you very much, I will inform when the problem is solved.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Lining wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:53 am
RGG1 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:54 pm
eumesmo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 pm
<V8PRO2> <P1><Confirmed> <SAT2IP - GT SHARE>

I've tried GTShare with V8Pro2 latest firmware 2020-09-11, GTShare finds the box on network, but when playing any channel on DVB-C (I have no DVB-S on this box) gives error "Invalid data found when processing input"

I've made some network data capture to get the address used to get channel list and stream info.
"/getallservices?id=-1&count=20&page=1"

Gives-me the channel list and stream info in JSON format.

when trying to open the stream http://V8PRO2-IP-ADDRESS:81/4427_0_-412 ... _6594_7.ts

I get this message on browser.
{"msg":"This is a test page!","resultcode":1}

Don't know if this is a problem only affecting DVB-C streams.

I have no favorites in channel list.
Hello,
It works well for me with satellite (DVB-S) but I get the same error message and it doesn't work for terrestrial (DVB-T).
BR.
We have paid attention to the problem you mentioned
Ok thank you very much.

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Hay alguna solución o procedimiento para hacer funcionar xtream en el V8 uhd? Donde esta Stalker en el V8 uhd? No lo veo por ningún sitio y en las características del receptor pone que lo tiene. Necesito ayuda, gracias.

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

I think isn' t a bug :(

I have no more signal in all tp. in vertical polarization, low band.

I also did the factory reset but the problem remains.

It happened to me after configuring the motor in diseqC 1.2.
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Solved :)
The splitter has failed.

Delirium wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:42 pm

GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Delirium wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:33 pm
The splitter has failed.

Delirium wrote:

I have had switches fail if I have shorted them while working with the LNB cable.
Maybe your spiltter failed due to being shorted.
All it takes is a moment of the center wire touching the outer of the LNB if your dish is earthed.

Owen

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:40 pm
Delirium wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:33 pm
The splitter has failed.

Delirium wrote:

I have had switches fail if I have shorted them while working with the LNB cable.
Maybe your spiltter failed due to being shorted.
All it takes is a moment of the center wire touching the outer of the LNB if your dish is earthed.

Owen

Thanks, now works again: I disconnected and then reattached the various cables.

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Hello Tom, where is Stalker in gtmedia v8 uhd ? I have a list for xtream for v8 uhd and don't working, where is the problem please ? Thanks

tonileal

Post by tonileal »

Alguien me puede indicar por favor si le funciona bien IPTV, xtream en el gtmedia v8uhd ? En el v8x funciona perfectamente Xtream y Stalker. Gracias.

Rimvis52

Post by Rimvis52 »

Hello, I have problem with V8 UHD. When I switch antenna to motor, I lost signal. On fixed antenna signal is normal. Dish don't moves.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you set your long/lat settings into the receiver.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”