GTMEDIA_V8 Series Bug Tracking System

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

juancar2020

Re: GTMEDIA_V8 Series Bug Tracking System

Post by juancar2020 »

V8 UHD.
Si configuramos con IP fija, y se apaga el deco, al encenderlo las lineas xxxxx aparecen en stanby y hay que entrar en la configuración y activarlas. Con la última versión de firmware.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

juancar2020 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:38 pm
V8 UHD.
Si configuramos con IP fija, y se apaga el deco, al encenderlo las lineas xxxxx aparecen en stanby y hay que entrar en la configuración y activarlas. Con la última versión de firmware.
Tengo constancia de que a varios les pasa incluso a otros modelos al poner IP fija y también por cambiar las DNS que se les desconectan al apagar el descodificador, si lo haces para dar solución a posibles cortes por internet, no se gana nada ya que depende de cada compañía la respuesta de velocidad, hay que comprobar el adecuado y no seleccionar el que le va bien a otros, yo aconsejo no usar las DNS, también podría ser que uses una lista anticuada, se nota si tienes activados los subtítulos, ves haciendo pruebas para ir descartando

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

juancar2020 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:38 pm
V8 UHD.
Para despejar las dudas con la versión 237, acabo de hacer unas prueba con una base de datos de más de 3500 canales que tuve que hacer nueva desde la publicación de la versión 231, he puesto la IP fija, hecho un reinicio y seguía activas, lo he vuelto a apagar durante un buen tiempo por si queda algún rastro por estár cargados los condensadores, al encender el decodificador el resultado es el mismo, los protocolos siguen activados los seleccionados, espero que encuentres la solución que yo se lo achaco a la lista de canales

juancar2020

Post by juancar2020 »

Hola. Este problema lo tengo desde que lo compré. He probado varias listas de canales e ido actualizando el firm. Tengo un V8 Pro2 y no me ocurre esto. Probaré sin Dns. Gracias.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Deja la opción DHCP, también puedes optar por usar el Wi-Fi que va muy bien yo he conseguido conexión de 50 ms, depende claro está si conectas con un servidor con plástico o con un reseller
Puedes poner los protocolos duplicados, unos con DNS y los otros sin DNS, de estos solo activa una línea por servidor

GKnight

Post by GKnight »

Hi, my V8 Turbo with firmware "GTMEDIA_V8TURBO_Release_V303_20211215.zip" has bug with the EPG info when changing channels.

I'm using hispasat 30º and when I'm channel zapping there is some issue with the EPG information because the first 30 seconds or more it shows the wrong EPG info.
For the first seconds minutes it shows EPG info from other channels and it takes some time till it fully updates.

This makes confusion because you never know if it is already updated or not.

I have V7 series box and this issue does not happen.
I have tried factory reset and does not fix.

I hope this can be fix in a new firmware update.
Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

GKnight wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:33 pm
Hi, my V8 Turbo with firmware "GTMEDIA_V8TURBO_Release_V303_20211215.zip" has bug with the EPG info when changing channels.

I'm using hispasat 30º and when I'm channel zapping there is some issue with the EPG information because the first 30 seconds or more it shows the wrong EPG info.
For the first seconds minutes it shows EPG info from other channels and it takes some time till it fully updates.

This makes confusion because you never know if it is already updated or not.

I have V7 series box and this issue does not happen.
I have tried factory reset and does not fix.

I hope this can be fix in a new firmware update.
Thanks
I have also noted this.
The program now / next does not show until AFTER the signal is locked.

Question for you?
What switching / motor move do you use?
If you have DiSEqC 1.1 AND 1.0, channel change will be faster if you if you set the option in the antenna settings menu for "DiSEqC 1.1 first", IF you switching has the 1.1 switch first.

If you are using motor move and your channel change needs a motor move, then the program info will not show until after the motor has completed the move and signal is locked.

A over all fix for this would be to have the program, Now / Next, show with out waiting for signal lock.
EPG data is kept in a file and does not need to be collected from the signal stream, unless it is the first time on this channel / TP.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

GKnight

Post by GKnight »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:36 pm

I have also noted this.
The program now / next does not show until AFTER the signal is locked.

Question for you?
What switching / motor move do you use?
If you have DiSEqC 1.1 AND 1.0, channel change will be faster if you if you set the option in the antenna settings menu for "DiSEqC 1.1 first", IF you switching has the 1.1 switch first.

If you are using motor move and your channel change needs a motor move, then the program info will not show until after the motor has completed the move and signal is locked.

A over all fix for this would be to have the program, Now / Next, show with out waiting for signal lock.
EPG data is kept in a file and does not need to be collected from the signal stream, unless it is the first time on this channel / TP.

Owen
Hi,

In my case I don't use DiSEqC..

DiSEqC1.0 is Disable
DiSEqC1.1 is Disable
and
Motor Setup is None

And like I said I have exactly same setup on the V7 S2X and on this one the EPG now/next info is working perfectly.

On this V8 TURBO the now/next info takes long time to update and in the meanwhile it displays none or also the info from other channels mixing the now/next information from other channels.
This is very annoying when doing channel zapping.
I hope this can be fix....

lungo

Post by lungo »

You can update the V8 UHD receiver, as there is a very annoying bug.
It's that when you make a schedule to record something at a certain time, it never records anything.
I have tried everything, put the same channel that the recording is programmed and it does not record.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

lungo wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:16 am
You can update the V8 UHD receiver, as there is a very annoying bug.
It's that when you make a schedule to record something at a certain time, it never records anything.
I have tried everything, put the same channel that the recording is programmed and it does not record.
The storage device connected to the USB must be formatted as FAT32 or NTFS which is the best

lungo

Post by lungo »

I use a USB formatted in FAT32.
And when I do to program something and turn off the receiver then nothing is recorded.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

lungo wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:32 am
I use a USB formatted in FAT32.
And when I do to program something and turn off the receiver then nothing is recorded.
It doesn't work, it only starts the BOX, I've tried display first and save after a minute, it doesn't do that either
The technical service will have to solve it

hazman

Post by hazman »

I have a V8 UHD receiver that has a problem when switching from satellite to combo the Terrestrial channels are listed and there is a very good signal reading on all channels but there is no picture just a blank screen showing, If i re scan the pictures come back. Any ideas what is going on to cause this?
This happens every time i switch from sat to combo.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

hazman wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:41 am
I have a V8 UHD receiver that has a problem when switching from satellite to combo the Terrestrial channels are listed and there is a very good signal reading on all channels but there is no picture just a blank screen showing, If i re scan the pictures come back. Any ideas what is going on to cause this?
[/quote

To avoid minor problems, a new list should be made, I use the list with version 235 and I am making the new one with version 238, which fixes various errors such as blocking if I disconnected and activated Internet

In order to see the Terrestrial you must disable TS delayer

hazman

Post by hazman »

CAJE wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:44 am
hazman wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:41 am
[/quote

To avoid minor problems, a new list should be made, I use the list with version 235 and I am making the new one with version 238, which fixes various errors such as blocking if I disconnected and activated Internet

In order to see the Terrestrial you must disable TS delayer
Many thanks CAJE all good now it was the TS delayer

noelbra

Post by noelbra »

Hola, tengo tres V8X usados con IPTV por xtream y desde ayer me carga la lista de canales, me sale la fecha en que expira la lista pero no se ve la imagen sólo aparece un cuadrado azul con un triángulo blanco dentro y un signo de exclamación y le pasa a los tres. He probado las listas en otros reproductores de otras marcas y por VLC y funcionan perfectamente.

Actualización: tras muchas pruebas de cambio de firmware y de listas IPTV he averiguado que son las lista las que han dejado de funcionar en este aparato (como dije antes si funcionan en otros) porque le he puesto una lista nueva y sí funciona en los tres V8X.

joctoni

Post by joctoni »

Hola alguien sabe si el v8 nova orange se puede conectar a una red wifi oculta, gracias

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Primero debería conectar con el SSID visible, después en oculto no debería de haber ningún problema aunque yo no lo he probado

joctoni

Post by joctoni »

ya lo hice y no se conecta al volver a ocultar la red

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

No la ocultes, nadie va a poder entrar sin saber la contraseña, antiguamente era muy fácil, ahora hay más seguridad

SpotnikISLA

Sorting

Post by SpotnikISLA »

Hello is the sorting bug fixed because I cannot sort and it is annoying to have
Polsat sport 2
Polsat sport ppv 3
Polsat sport 1
in this order when sorting pls fix
Attachments
ChannelsAI.zip
my channel list
(169.54 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

standal

Post by standal »

Hi,
video streaming of dvb-t to vlc in windows does not work. Dvb-s works (SD, HD und UHD), but only dvb-t programs does not.
standal

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”