About GTMedia V8UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

saliyab

About GTMedia V8UHD

Post by saliyab »

Hello,

In My v8 UHD, i connected to device through to wifi connection, i had problem of these.. if i turn off my device and tv & on after my wifi connection goes to disconnect, so i need to connect with password with it.. also happend cccam line.. it shows connecting.. if that off and on lime connect. before i used v7 device, it work propoly.. so this case happend software or any. plz resolve the problem thank you..

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: About GTMedia V8UHD

Post by alex.c »

Sorry, do you mean you turn off your router and then turn it on, you need to connect the wifi manually?
V8UHD can't connect to router automatically, right?

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

no not, i mean if i off my device. and i later on agin ky wifi device not regonized device.i need enter wifi key to connect agin.. its happen several time of tue day.. but v7 i used early need one time to enter wifi key it will auto connecting.. but here problem is with device on wifi did not auto connecting.. need connect agin..

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

saliyab wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:30 am
no not, i mean if i off my device. and i later on agin ky wifi device not regonized device.i need enter wifi key to connect agin.. its happen several time of tue day.. but v7 i used early need one time to enter wifi key it will auto connecting.. but here problem is with device on wifi did not auto connecting.. need connect agin..
OK, you mean you turn off your V8UHD and then turn it on.
Sometimes V8UHD doesn't connect to the WIFI router automatically, you need to connect it manually, right?

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

yes. sure, thats the problem.. correct to auto connecting. 2 or three time auto connecting .. and after need to connect to the manually its very difficult to handls family members. they dont know how connect that.. i hope this problem correct soon as. thak you sir.

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

And also had a problem. important and export.. it didnt work.. having after update.. all my base db reset.. but i try several time to export my user db to its not regonized device.. this also proboem.. i need type every single after update..

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

saliyab wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 am
Hello,

In My v8 UHD, i connected to device through to wifi connection, i had problem of these.. if i turn off my device and tv & on after my wifi connection goes to disconnect, so i need to connect with password with it.. also happend cccam line.. it shows connecting.. if that off and on lime connect. before i used v7 device, it work propoly.. so this case happend software or any. plz resolve the problem thank you..
You need to understand your operation process, we will analyze it, can you tell me?
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

hello,

i connecting my device through the wifi. I turn off my v8 UHD divice after watching tv.. then again i turn on my device wifi line didint take automatically.. again i need to connect wifi network using wifi key to connect with device. this is the problem sir.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

saliyab wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:00 am
hello,

i connecting my device through the wifi. I turn off my v8 UHD divice after watching tv.. then again i turn on my device wifi line didint take automatically.. again i need to connect wifi network using wifi key to connect with device. this is the problem sir.
OK, how many SSIDs are there in your place?

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

two wifi connection showing in my area.

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

Hello sir, i still got same problem.. i saw around 4,5 SSID, so i turn off device+tv However i turn on tv and device, connection berack through the router.. i need re connecting agin and agin.. give some sovlve for this

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Why do you need to switch off the receiver, all you need to do is just switch off the TV, when you have finished watching your program, or at the end of the evening.
I just leave my receivers ON all the time, and I have not have any issues.
This may help in your case.

Den

babayusra2012

Post by babayusra2012 »

Hey hi am having the v8 uhd with me kindly might I be told how to use the WebTv!?Is it that am to install an apk with it or how does it function!?And lastly how do I register for Xtream on the same decoder!?WhatsApp if possible +254702352842.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

saliyab wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:40 pm
Hello sir, i still got same problem.. i saw around 4,5 SSID, so i turn off device+tv However i turn on tv and device, connection berack through the router.. i need re connecting agin and agin.. give some sovlve for this
hello,what is your wifi adapter type?(5370 or 7601)?
what is your SSID encrypt type?
when you enther the network configuration menu,can you see your ssid in the list?how many the signal levels?

Tom

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

hello sir, i using wifi dongle..my Device has a inbuilt wifi facility . signal strength 99% i use wingle only for a my gt media v8 UHD, if i turn off my device, later i turn on my device again.. i need connect again.. this problem have all the UHD buyers.. i also used before v7..it connect work probably.

some times device showing 5 more SSID ls around my area.. i think.. if my device goes off time.. others connection going on.. my device get that signals and disconnect with my SSID
Last edited by saliyab on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

Detalis of my connection
Detalis of my connection
20200918_133414.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 5483 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

saliyab wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 am
hello sir, i using wifi dongle..my Device has a inbuilt wifi facility . signal strength 99% i use wingle only for a my gt media v8 UHD, if i turn off my device, later i turn on my device again.. i need connect again.. this problem have all the UHD buyers.. i also used before v7..it connect work probably.

some times device showing 5 more SSID ls around my area.. i think.. if my device goes off time.. others connection going on.. my device get that signals and disconnect with my SSID
hello,when you turn on your device,do you see some pop message "wifi opening,please waiting/wifi connecting" on the screen?
When you find wifi don't connnect automatically, so you need to input the password again,then connect the wifi SSID, is right?

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

yes sir thats right.. if i turn off device after wating tv.. again i on device need to connect wifi agin.. its some time as your saying pop bix with showing wifi connecting auto.. but most of time i had to connect... in my area 5 SSID showing.. i dont know is that problem.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

saliyab wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 pm
yes sir thats right.. if i turn off device after wating tv.. again i on device need to connect wifi agin.. its some time as your saying pop bix with showing wifi connecting auto.. but most of time i had to connect... in my area 5 SSID showing.. i dont know is that problem.
we will release newest firmware ,you can check this issue is ok or not.
So please wait,thank you very much.

saliyab

Post by saliyab »

im waiting for new update, and hope so solve this problem,thank you sir.

saliyab

GTMedia V8UHD cccam Re connecting issue & recording issue

Post by saliyab »

Hello,
thanks for new updating for v8 UHD wifi detecting very well now.. i have some issue with CCCam, sometime electricity going coming situation cccam line not auto connecting, Its showing waiting , so i had to turn off and on again, ecm working, can you correct this with next updats.

ad also i have issue with recording function, earlydays with recording some channels, i can watching others channels well, but now i didnt do that, device going to struck, had to watching recording channel . if i rec ch no 10, i cannot watching ch no 130, i can watching only ch 10 in transponder channles only, but early days not gonna happend, thank you sir.. keep eyes on this errores 😎

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia V8UHD cccam Re connecting issue & recording issue

Post by Tom.w »

saliyab wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:19 am
Hello,
thanks for new updating for v8 UHD wifi detecting very well now.. i have some issue with CCCam, sometime electricity going coming situation cccam line not auto connecting, Its showing waiting , so i had to turn off and on again, ecm working, can you correct this with next updats.

ad also i have issue with recording function, earlydays with recording some channels, i can watching others channels well, but now i didnt do that, device going to struck, had to watching recording channel . if i rec ch no 10, i cannot watching ch no 130, i can watching only ch 10 in transponder channles only, but early days not gonna happend, thank you sir.. keep eyes on this errores 😎
hello
ch no 10 is fta or encrypt channel?

satcodx

Post by satcodx »

Hello All,

I just updated my V8UHD with new firmware V213, so i have some problem about it :
1. Why some TP in Int.19 ( 3900 H BBC news HD & 3940 H TV5, ESPN& BBC SD cannot open via auto roll PVU so we must input manually key pvu ) ?
2. Why i cannot upload again via flashdisk to the V8UHD my all softcamkey ( PVU,Bisskey etc ) and my cccam account database ? so only my database ( sat list , ch.list ) can upload again to my V8UHD. Before i upgrade to new firmware V213 i have already recovery/ backup export all database ( sat list, ch.list include softcamkey ),when i upload or import softcamkey ( pvu,bisskey ) the instruction appears FAIL.
So i hope this problem can solve by GT Media Team.
Thank you & have a nice day.

BR,

Wilson

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

satcodx wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:22 am
Hello All,

I just updated my V8UHD with new firmware V213, so i have some problem about it :
1. Why some TP in Int.19 ( 3900 H BBC news HD & 3940 H TV5, ESPN& BBC SD cannot open via auto roll PVU so we must input manually key pvu ) ?
2. Why i cannot upload again via flashdisk to the V8UHD my all softcamkey ( PVU,Bisskey etc ) and my cccam account database ? so only my database ( sat list , ch.list ) can upload again to my V8UHD. Before i upgrade to new firmware V213 i have already recovery/ backup export all database ( sat list, ch.list include softcamkey ),when i upload or import softcamkey ( pvu,bisskey ) the instruction appears FAIL.
So i hope this problem can solve by GT Media Team.
Thank you & have a nice day.

BR,

Wilson
1. I don't have the emm keys for 166E 3900H, if you have it, please send it to me.
2. Remember to rename the file name from export_softcam.key to softcam.key.
Thanks.

saliyab

Re: GTMedia V8UHD cccam Re connecting issue & recording issue

Post by saliyab »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:04 am
saliyab wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:19 am
Hello,

hello
ch no 10 is fta or encrypt channel?

All channels are paid channels 45e sat.

Dialog TV || Intelsat-38 @45E
==========================
DVB-S
11594V 27689 - Local Channels
11675V 27689
11514V 23700
11637V 27689
11555V 27689

DVB-S2 HD
11478V 32000

i was recording of the local channel transpoder, same time i dont watching other transpoder channels. if i press ok button shows only a local channels. if i want to watching 133 i touched keypad of remort keys not working recording time

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”