GT MEDIA V8UHD unable to share mgcam

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

giorgos.sub

GT MEDIA V8UHD unable to share mgcam

Post by giorgos.sub »

Ηello from GREECE. I'm new in that forum. I have been following you,for about 2 years. I am fan of the GTmedia, having several receivers.I have 2 GTMedia_V7S HD, 1 GTMedia V8 NOVA BLUE, AND 2 days ago, I got a GTMEDIA V8UHD. First of all congratulations, for the adequate support you provide both , the technical team of the company and the gentlemen inside the forum.I have a problem with the V8 UHD receiver,and I would like your help.The V8 UHD does not share the mgcam lines. The cccam lines are working correctly. I have already updated it to the last update V212.At the same time the mgcam lines are working properly in the 3 others receivers I have.I am used to use 6 lines (3 cccams + 3 mgcams) at the same time, and I never had any problems with the previous receivers. Τhank you in advance.
Last edited by giorgos.sub on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: GT MEDIA V8UHD unable to share mgcam

Post by alex.c »

Please PM me the mgcamd lines.
I will check what's wrong.
Thank you.

giorgos.sub

Post by giorgos.sub »

Thank you very much for your quick response.I will wait for your checking.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

giorgos.sub wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:53 am
Thank you very much for your quick response.I will wait for your checking.
Oh, friend.
I need your mgcamd accounts to check.
Please send them to me by PM.

giorgos.sub

Post by giorgos.sub »

I already sent you the lines. Thanks a lot.

giorgos.sub

Post by giorgos.sub »

Hello again. After some P.M. with Alex.c I understand, that no solution can be given to my problem. I would like to know if any other friend inside here , has tha same problem like me, so i can see what iI have to do with the V8 UHD RECEIVER. Ιt seems that we have to wait a long time, reading the various problems that arise, before we proceed to purchase new receivers. Thanks a lot anyway.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

giorgos.sub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:03 am
Hello again. After some P.M. with Alex.c I understand, that no solution can be given to my problem. I would like to know if any other friend inside here , has tha same problem like me, so i can see what iI have to do with the V8 UHD RECEIVER. Ιt seems that we have to wait a long time, reading the various problems that arise, before we proceed to purchase new receivers. Thanks a lot anyway.
I checked the lines work correctly in my box.
Please dump your flash to me.
Then I can check what's wrong.

giorgos.sub

Post by giorgos.sub »

Νo matter what happens to the receiver I have the problem with (We are looking for the possibility perhaps I will do something wrong),I feel the obligation to thank publicly,Mr. Alex.x for his kind support. Τhat means a lot to me, both to him and to the company.Whenever the problem is solved, I will let you know to whom may be interested.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

giorgos.sub wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:57 am
Νo matter what happens to the receiver I have the problem with (We are looking for the possibility perhaps I will do something wrong),I feel the obligation to thank publicly,Mr. Alex.x for his kind support. Τhat means a lot to me, both to him and to the company.Whenever the problem is solved, I will let you know to whom may be interested.
Thanks, friend.
I think we can solve this problem.

giorgos.sub

Post by giorgos.sub »

The mgcamd lines finally worked. It was so important, the support from Mr Alex.c Τhank you for one more time and i wish you the best. Τhe V8 receiver is working fine and I'm very happy. It does not freeze, and opens all tha 4k chanells. No problems at all with t2 receiver. Οf course I am looking forward to the next models. Generally, GTMEDIA keep up the good work. Greetings from Greece.

rmc

Post by rmc »

Hi
I would be grateful if you could share the working firmware for mgcamd... as i cannot connect to server using mgcamd protocol... thanks

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

rmc wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:36 am
Hi
I would be grateful if you could share the working firmware for mgcamd... as i cannot connect to server using mgcamd protocol... thanks
hello, we will release the newest firmware ,so please wait, thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”