USB

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

francisco aquino

USB

Post by francisco aquino »

My Gtmedia V8X is not connecting to USB, it has the latest update, I already put three pendrives, even with complete formatting, even a cell memory stick with adapter I used, the USB is powered, I use it for cooling the receiver, I already took electronics technician all usb circuits are in order, there is no cold solder. The receiver has the latest update.
I ask, what can I do to try to establish the USB connection?
Thank you

Captain Ron

Re: USB

Post by Captain Ron »

If the USB's are an off brand/no name brand then I would try a name brand USB drive as FTA receivers can sometimes be a bit picky on (No Name) USBs they allow. I use PNY brand and my V8 Nova Orange works well with them.

Also format the USB drive in Fat32 if you can.

Good Luck ! :D

007jb

Post by 007jb »

Intentalo con formatear en Ntfs a mi me valio en uno que no queria reconocerlo

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Try a 2gb or less USB drive.

cbcduna

Post by cbcduna »

Hi,

wend you extract the pendrive of connector notification in screen appear or no detect insertion and extraction usb?

You must determine if the usb connector detect the pendrive or only do not recognize the type or format.

Regards,

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

Yes, good point by cbcduna, when plugging in a USB device your receiver should always show on the TV if a USB device was plugged in,,, if you don't see that notification (USB Device Connected) it may not be seeing the flash drive and it should also indicate when you remove it.

:D

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”