REQUEST TO GTMEDIA. SOLICITUD A GTMEDIA

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ariadnathalia

REQUEST TO GTMEDIA. SOLICITUD A GTMEDIA

Post by ariadnathalia »

Hello, how are you, I make this request, which I think would make all the users of your receivers happy. If possible add more decoding options, such as powervu +, Digicipher, Irdeto or some others. by virtue of the fact that there are channels with very good programming that we cannot see. I hope you support us with those options in future updates. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hola que tal, les hago esta solicitud, la cual creo que nos haria felices a todos los usuarios de sus receptores. Si es posible agreguen mas opciones de decodificacion, como powervu +, Digicipher, Irdeto o algunos otros mas. en virtud que hay canales con muy buena programacion que no podemos ver. Espero nos apoyen con esas opciones en proximas actualizaciones. Gracias y !feliz Navidad!

iq180
网站管理员

Re: REQUEST TO GTMEDIA. SOLICITUD A GTMEDIA

Post by iq180 »

ariadnathalia wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:41 pm
Hello, how are you, I make this request, which I think would make all the users of your receivers happy. If possible add more decoding options, such as powervu +, Digicipher, Irdeto or some others. by virtue of the fact that there are channels with very good programming that we cannot see. I hope you support us with those options in future updates. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hola que tal, les hago esta solicitud, la cual creo que nos haria felices a todos los usuarios de sus receptores. Si es posible agreguen mas opciones de decodificacion, como powervu +, Digicipher, Irdeto o algunos otros mas. en virtud que hay canales con muy buena programacion que no podemos ver. Espero nos apoyen con esas opciones en proximas actualizaciones. Gracias y !feliz Navidad!
We will do that just as soon as you get done hacking them and post the info.

ariadnathalia

Post by ariadnathalia »

I think that all users agree that if more decoding formats can be added, that would make GTMEDIA the leading company with the highest sales of receivers in the world. and I think you can do it. Keep going.

Creo que todos los usuarios estamos de acuerdo que si se logra agregar mas formatos de decodificacion, eso convertiria a GTMEDIA en la empresa lider con mayor ventas de receptores en el mundo. y creo que Ustedes pueden hacerlo. Sigan adelante.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

ariadnathalia wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:15 pm
I think that all users agree that if more decoding formats can be added, that would make GTMEDIA the leading company with the highest sales of receivers in the world. and I think you can do it. Keep going.

Creo que todos los usuarios estamos de acuerdo que si se logra agregar mas formatos de decodificacion, eso convertiria a GTMEDIA en la empresa lider con mayor ventas de receptores en el mundo. y creo que Ustedes pueden hacerlo. Sigan adelante.
Well if I had a Digicipher II hack I would keep it to my self untill Powervu was gone or all most gone, no need to post it when we have enough to watch for now with Powervu and BISS.

ariadnathalia

Post by ariadnathalia »

I agree that we have enough to watch with powervu and Biss, but don't you think additional options would be good?

Estoy de acuerdo en que tenemos suficiente para ver con powervu y Biss, pero ¿no crees que serían buenas opciones adicionales?

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

ariadnathalia wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:43 pm
I agree that we have enough to watch with powervu and Biss, but don't you think additional options would be good?

Estoy de acuerdo en que tenemos suficiente para ver con powervu y Biss, pero ¿no crees que serían buenas opciones adicionales?
No I don't agree, this is why, if you had a DCII hack out now they would start to counter the hack as soon as they find out about it, just as Powervu has done with A F N and other CHs, it took them a few years, a few extra years in the satellite world is a long time.
That is the world we play in.

ariadnathalia

Post by ariadnathalia »

Of course, but the time it lasts to decode more encryption formats we would enjoy it, because life is short and you have to take advantage of the time and enjoy it. You cannot deny that you would like to get home, turn on the television and your Gtmedia receiver, and watch any encrypted channel, and enjoy it for as long as it is open, then the day ends and you go to sleep, and I have a question for you, are you sure that you are going to wake up and see the new day ?. You should not be bothered by my comments, because it is part of life, always wanting to have the best, and remember "life is short, and it was made to be enjoyed"

porsupuesto pero el tiempo que dure el poder decodificar mas formatos de encriptacion lo disfrutariamos, pues la vida es corta y hay que aprovechar el tiempo y disfrutarlo. No puedes negar que te gustaria llegar a tu hogar, encender la television y tu receptor Gtmedia, y ver cualquier canal codificado, y disfrutarlo el tiempo que dure abierto, luego el dia termina y te vas a dormir, y yo te pregunto, estas seguro que vas a amanecer y ver el nuevo dia?. No debes molestarte por mis comentarios, pues es parte de la vida, el querer tener siempre lo mejor, y recuerda "la vida es corta, y se hizo para disfrutarla"

xtraveo

Post by xtraveo »

ariadnathalia for some CHs, all of We get iks and iptv, we dont need hack DII,

tanka

Post by tanka »

iq180 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:04 pm
ariadnathalia wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:41 pm

We will do that just as soon as you get done hacking them and post the info.

tanka

Post by tanka »

I'm in the free to air.For 27 years.And not easy to make that and danger.Remember xxxxxx.I never asked that.Please

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”