Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Leghari

Re: V8 UHD V219 Version Update Guide

Post by Leghari »

Hi when will be next update comes thanks

flavioflavio

Post by flavioflavio »

I also have the annoying problem of interruption of vision on open channels with cccam every 30 seconds or so the transmission stops for a few seconds many times starts again alone after 3 or 4 seconds sometimes it even gets stuck and I have to press the ok button 2 times to return the signal .... on some channels this problem arises after longer but still always presents itself .... with the previous firmware version I didn't have this issue... what can you do you absolutely need a new firmware to fix the problem? .... also despite having enabled the cccam and this works on other bouqet does not open sky de on the 19.2 east you can only hear the audio and do not open the video ... is there any other precautions to enable the cccam for sky de ?? ... as for the channels in 4k Polish canal + in 4k these do not open have a different encoding ?? from the information I see nagra you can't open ?? thank for help.... someone had the problem of seeing the screen very dark with the hdmi ultra deep color enabled on the tv the definition and amazing but everything and drowned in black ... I had to disable it... what could it depend on?? thank

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

flavioflavio wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:02 pm
I also have the annoying problem of interruption of vision on open channels with cccam every 30 seconds or so the transmission stops for a few seconds many times starts again alone after 3 or 4 seconds sometimes it even gets stuck and I have to press the ok button 2 times to return the signal .... on some channels this problem arises after longer but still always presents itself .... with the previous firmware version I didn't have this issue... what can you do you absolutely need a new firmware to fix the problem? .... also despite having enabled the cccam and this works on other bouqet does not open sky de on the 19.2 east you can only hear the audio and do not open the video ... is there any other precautions to enable the cccam for sky de ?? ... as for the channels in 4k Polish canal + in 4k these do not open have a different encoding ?? from the information I see nagra you can't open ?? thank for help.... someone had the problem of seeing the screen very dark with the hdmi ultra deep color enabled on the tv the definition and amazing but everything and drowned in black ... I had to disable it... what could it depend on?? thank
hello
about the channels stop or get stuck,please tell me more information,what satellite,what channels do you watch?
About the sky channels,you can try to find the option ‘Skip CW CheckSum’(menu Setting->CA System),swith the option from off to ON

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Hello GT Media Techies, is it possible and compatible to install latest V8X firmware in V8 UHD box? Because I need multi room option in V8 UHD.
Last edited by VELECTRONICS on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venom

Post by Venom »

I need help.

I can see sky 19 east, but the picture freezes. What can I do?

flavioflavio

Post by flavioflavio »

channel 13 est and 19.2 est ex canal+ poland and cifrowy polsat

flavioflavio

Post by flavioflavio »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 am
flavioflavio wrote:
hello
about the channels stop or get stuck,please tell me more information,what satellite,what channels do you watch?
About the sky channels,you can try to find the option ‘Skip CW CheckSum’(menu Setting->CA System),swith the option from off to ON
remind 13 est h bird and 19,2 est astra example bouquet cyfra cyfrowy polsat canal+ are very blocked but there are any channel are similary or the same things

Leghari

Post by Leghari »

Hi why don't discuss about new software of v8 uhd
Personally I am disappointed 😞😞😞

goldman

Post by goldman »

Leghari wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:43 pm
Hi why don't discuss about new software of v8 uhd
Personally I am disappointed 😞😞😞
List the problems, if the GT Media team does not know them, how will they fix them?

flavioflavio

Post by flavioflavio »

flavioflavio wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:32 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 am
flavioflavio wrote:
hello
remind 13 est h bird and 19,2 est astra example bouquet cyfra cyfrowy polsat canal+ are very blocked but there are any channel are similary or the same things
I solved by changing the wifi I don't understand why they both give me 99 percent with one crashing with the other no.... instead as for the 19 east nothing to do you don't even hear the audio ... i ask if it can not be the old cccam version I read that serves the 238, the decoder which version mounts ?? another user said that it is open but crashes so it can also depend on the cline more or less updated ??? for Polish 4k channels no solution ??

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Just name your softcam as "softcam" on your usb then (import) back into the receiver.

Den

dhiflixmv

Post by dhiflixmv »

Next update plx add multi room function

dhiflixmv

Post by dhiflixmv »

Why multi stream ts file is 2gb plx make it small

gusch

Post by gusch »

o my dear .
the protokoll aktualyt of the lines is in Gtmedia V7S much quicker as in V8 pro2 and V8 UHD.
ive tested it with the same lines and the V7S has a really quick update time.
Why could that be ?

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

flavioflavio wrote:
Same for me when watching pulsata channells frequenti 11488 h on 13E every 3 to 5 mini the segnala freezer, the signal and qualità line go up and down frontale 0 to 100 giving a frozen screen

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

romfnc wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:22 pm
flavioflavio wrote:
Same for me when watching pulsata channells frequenti 11488 h on 13E every 3 to 5 mini the segnala freezer, the signal and qualità line go up and down frontale 0 to 100 giving a frozen screen
Attachments
20210123_162732.jpg
20210123_162732.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 24464 times

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

The only way to continue watching is switching off and on

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

romfnc wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm
Attachments
20210123_163227.jpg
20210123_163227.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 24462 times

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

romfnc wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm
Attachments
20210123_163651.jpg
20210123_163651.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 24460 times

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

It comes and go the segnala. It s only on Polsat frequencies
Attachments
20210123_163929.jpg
20210123_163929.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 24460 times

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

You may have to contact your supplier,/ is your receiver getting warm, if so, put it on a small wire mesh oven grill, get some air around it.
The transponder that you are on may be a weak one, may have to tweak dish or skew on lnb.
That transponder for me here in the UK, is Intensity 91% / Quality 80%.

Den

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:58 pm
You may have to contact your supplier,/ is your receiver getting warm, if so, put it on a small wire mesh oven grill, get some air around it.
The transponder that you are on may be a weak one, may have to tweak dish or skew on lnb.
That transponder for me here in the UK, is Intensity 91% / Quality 80%.

Den
Thanks for your reply. The signal is very strong with almost 90% on all transponder. It s just on some Polsat frequencies that it starts fine, with signal and quality bar very high for few minutes and then the screen freeze. Changing to other channells is fine then. I think it must be something with the new Firmware 220 since I had no problem with 219. Also sometime when pressing the OK button to highlight the channel list all the channel names disappear with strange channel numbers. Before with firmware 219 no problem at all.

evarese

Post by evarese »

About the last problem, channels list with strange characters, for me is an old problem, indipendent from the firmware version.
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

romfnc

Post by romfnc »

Can you please advise how to revert back to 219? Is there a guide on how to?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

V219 is still in the (download) section, carry out as you would do, to do a upgrade.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”