V8 UHD shortcuts?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

GTCL

V8 UHD shortcuts?

Post by GTCL »

Hi everyone.

Im want to ask about possible shortcuts for use this beautiful receiver. I want to know if exists some way for put biss or powervu keys without enter on the menu. In biss is very tedious put a key in menu's interface putting the SID and other parameters.

Hope you can help me :)

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V8 UHD shortcuts?

Post by cpr43 »

GTCL wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:34 am
Hi everyone.

Im want to ask about possible shortcuts for use this beautiful receiver. I want to know if exists some way for put biss or powervu keys without enter on the menu. In biss is very tedious put a key in menu's interface putting the SID and other parameters.

No need to enter any keys. All working keys are embedded into latest file. Biss key need to have the unit internet connected either working ones or new feeds

GTCL

Post by GTCL »

cpr43 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:59 am
GTCL wrote:
Hi everyone.

No need to enter any keys. All working keys are embedded into latest file. Biss key need to have the unit internet connected either working ones or new feeds
I understand... but sometimes dont work and i have to put it manually.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

GTCL wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:13 am
cpr43 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:59 am
GTCL wrote:
Hi everyone.

I understand... but sometimes dont work and i have to put it manually.
Most of the keys of fixed BISS channels can be obtained if you connected to internet.
Only some wild feeds need more time to open them.
Please tell me which channels did not work.
Thank you.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is the softcam.key file.
From the conditional access / 6666 key edit menu do an "Export" to a USB stick and open that using notepad with a PC or laptop.
Remember to save or rename the file as just softcam.key, not the export_softcam.key as it exports.
There you can add lines on your PC.

There are some of my instruction here on entry.

It is said that if you have a internet cable plugged in that sends power etc, but no active net the MGBISS codes that are saved should work.
Something like an old modem. I have not tried this.
If you have fixed TP's you can find the code in the MGBISS list and enter it into the normal biss list so they work with out network.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

GTCL

Post by GTCL »

alex.c wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:08 am
Most of the keys of fixed BISS channels can be obtained if you connected to internet.
Only some wild feeds need more time to open them.
Please tell me which channels did not work.
Thank you.
As you said, my question its because abaout feeds. Sometimes the AutoBISS don't work and i have the key alredy.

GTCL

Post by GTCL »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:12 am
There is the softcam.key file.
From the conditional access / 6666 key edit menu do an "Export" to a USB stick and open that using notepad with a PC or laptop.
Remember to save or rename the file as just softcam.key, not the export_softcam.key as it exports.
There you can add lines on your PC.

There are some of my instruction here on entry.

It is said that if you have a internet cable plugged in that sends power etc, but no active net the MGBISS codes that are saved should work.
Something like an old modem. I have not tried this.
If you have fixed TP's you can find the code in the MGBISS list and enter it into the normal biss list so they work with out network.

Owen
Thanks.

GTCL

Post by GTCL »

Other question is that sometimes when i have a feed, the AutoBISS don't start automatically. So i have to turn off and on the receiver for watch the AutoBISS msg on the screen. Exists some way for activate AutoBISS manually?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

GTCL wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 pm
Other question is that sometimes when i have a feed, the AutoBISS don't start automatically. So i have to turn off and on the receiver for watch the AutoBISS msg on the screen. Exists some way for activate AutoBISS manually?
No the unit will trigger autoBISS once very 5 hours I think, or like you say after power off on.

Take care as you exit from the search menu that you do not press exit or OK once too many times as that will cancel the auto biss before you see the message on the screen.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”