Problemas com a V8X

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

jmbessa

Problemas com a V8X

Post by jmbessa »

Boa noite, efetuei a compra da GTMEDIA V8X, mas não estou a conseguir pô-la a funcionar por cabo de rede. Só funciona o youtube, nada mais. Não tenho qualquer satélite ligado à box, mas uso listas e apesar de dizer que as listas então online, não me aparece qualquer canal.
O firmware da box era de outubro, e fiz o upgrade pra de 21-12-2020, no entanto, só depois verifiquei que tinha de fazer o backup do CA. Penso que foi a vida. Mas o problema já acontecia antes do upgrade, onde sempre pensei que uma atualização resolveria o problema.
Alguém me pode ajudar?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Problemas com a V8X

Post by Tom.w »

jmbessa wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:02 pm
Boa noite, efetuei a compra da GTMEDIA V8X, mas não estou a conseguir pô-la a funcionar por cabo de rede. Só funciona o youtube, nada mais. Não tenho qualquer satélite ligado à box, mas uso listas e apesar de dizer que as listas então online, não me aparece qualquer canal.
O firmware da box era de outubro, e fiz o upgrade pra de 21-12-2020, no entanto, só depois verifiquei que tinha de fazer o backup do CA. Penso que foi a vida. Mas o problema já acontecia antes do upgrade, onde sempre pensei que uma atualização resolveria o problema.
Alguém me pode ajudar?
hello.
do you want to watch some channels by satellite signal?
You need a dish, then adjust to receive the satellite signal you need, and then link the cable to the box for blind scan

Fercho

Post by Fercho »

Buenas tardes

alguien sabe como solucionar esta pantalla , no me deja avanzar, he intentado actualizar con con firmware con usb 2.0 pero no hace nada...
Attachments
v8x.png
v8x.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 982 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

That is the service screen.
There is a discussion on this here.

The solution is to do a flash.bin recovery.
There are user guides here.

Owen

Here is my guide for flash.bin recovery.

flash.bin recovery is done like this.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.
Use the rear USB port on units that have two ports.

I have had units that will not recover.
Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Try even older software as the file for flash.bin.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.
Also users have said to use the rear USB port for this on V8 units.

Good luck

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”