Audio/Video PID Edit in V8 UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

VELECTRONICS

Audio/Video PID Edit in V8 UHD

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Hello experts, pls help me how to Save Audio,Video,PCR PID value after edit,because it is not getting save,still remains in old value.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Audio/Video PID Edit in V8 UHD

Post by Tom.w »

VELECTRONICS wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:17 am
Hello experts, pls help me how to Save Audio,Video,PCR PID value after edit,because it is not getting save,still remains in old value.
hello
when you edited the PIDs, you need to press exit key,do not press Menu key

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Hello Tom, Thanks for helping....I did the way you said but remains the same. Then some other way I tried by disconnected the LNB cable and did edit PID.It shows the changed video and audio in small window but after giving exit button to view in full screen it automatically changed to old PID value and Video/audio. How to solve?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Probably the Auto TP update option is ON

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

:roll: I turned off the auto TP update. Even after that same situation is happening. Pls help

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You need to change the SID to one that is not used on that TP or the channel will auto correct.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Hello Feralkiwi, do you mean PID or SID? How to do that pls explain.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The SID, the service ID.
Most units will start with the SID and correct any change from the sat feed to match that SID.

The auto correct function that the V8 UHD had when it first came out would look at a TP and change to match any new SID's found.That function can now be turned off in the menu as you have found. Each channel is still checked from the SID down for changes in VPID APID etc.

I have done this so I can hear a radio channel on a TV channel's picture to save using the radio / TV change button on the remote.
It will always reset the APID back if you do not change the SID to one that is not used on that TP.

You should be able to use the editor to make those changes.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

:) Wow! Thank you very much for the Help and explanation.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”