WinGTShare unofficial tool

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hugoduro

Re: WinGTShare unofficial tool

Post by hugoduro »

Trev wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:50 pm
Sorry, but new version won't play for me - I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error message when I try to run it:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=842cf8be1de50553' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=842cf8be1de50553'

However I have no problem running the previous version of WinGTShare - wanted to try this new version for the option of choosing VLC player

Any advice would be helpful please, as it's such a great tool
By the way, the link code for the Microsoft XNA Framework takes you to a download page that says the file is not available??
Hi @Trev,
Can you try installing Microsoft XNA Framework with this alternate link?

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126iGtScUKkpwLmKih9u6QzV1WdGQe0Fu/view?usp=sharing

Trev

Post by Trev »

OK, thanks, so the link worked fine and XNA Framework installed ok and the WinGTShare application started ok except when I selected the play button and an eror message came up saying that "Can't find external player. Please check the configuration file" so I clicked OK and then clicked on Config on the menu bar, expecting to get a popup window allowing me to select a particular player but I got the following error message:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the apploication will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately
Value cannot be null
Parameter name:path"

Can I check, should the "inc" folder have anything in it because mine does not - I had assumed that if I was going to use VLC player that wouldn't matter and that I would be able to select that on the Configuration popup window, which I didn't get.

Sorry if I'm missing something here - wouldn't be the first time, let's face it :D

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Trev wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:28 pm
OK, thanks, so the link worked fine and XNA Framework installed ok and the WinGTShare application started ok except when I selected the play button and an eror message came up saying that "Can't find external player. Please check the configuration file" so I clicked OK and then clicked on Config on the menu bar, expecting to get a popup window allowing me to select a particular player but I got the following error message:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the apploication will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately
Value cannot be null
Parameter name:path"

Can I check, should the "inc" folder have anything in it because mine does not - I had assumed that if I was going to use VLC player that wouldn't matter and that I would be able to select that on the Configuration popup window, which I didn't get.

Sorry if I'm missing something here - wouldn't be the first time, let's face it :D
Can you please try this fix candidate?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RslHWiLE7meqvS1xjnva9V6glYBsoYqB/view?usp=sharing

Trev

Post by Trev »

Yup, brilliant, worked perfectly as long as the user realises that from the Config popup they need to go and select their external player exe file so that the app recognises it.
Thanks, it's a great application - it does stutter a bit from time to time but I guess that's down to my wifi network.
I'll carry on using and posting any recommendations
One query you might be able to help me with is; I'm playing BBC2 and the audio track has the voiceover for the partially sighted which I can't seem to find a way of getting rid of???? Is this something to do with what the Nova 8 is set up to do or is in relation to what the WinGTShare app is doing??
Anyway - brilliant!!

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Trev wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:54 pm
Yup, brilliant, worked perfectly as long as the user realises that from the Config popup they need to go and select their external player exe file so that the app recognises it.
Thanks, it's a great application - it does stutter a bit from time to time but I guess that's down to my wifi network.
I'll carry on using and posting any recommendations
One query you might be able to help me with is; I'm playing BBC2 and the audio track has the voiceover for the partially sighted which I can't seem to find a way of getting rid of???? Is this something to do with what the Nova 8 is set up to do or is in relation to what the WinGTShare app is doing??
Anyway - brilliant!!
In relation to the BBC2 audio i think you may have to edit audio track channel in Nova 8 channel edit.
It only streams the default audio track so it's no possible to change it in VLC or MPC-HC.

there was an issue with VLC detection, so i recomend to install 0.6.2 version wich will be available next.

Regards
HD

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WinGTShareTool v.0.6.2
v.0.6.2 07/02/2021

Change log:
v.0.6
- Config Form for a simpler configuration. Go to Application Menu > File > Config.
- Automatic detect external player path in configuration form.
v.0.6.2
- Fixed error when opening config menu in some configurations.
--
WinGTShareTool_0.6.2_20210207.zip
(166.29 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

IMPORTANT: This version requires installation of "Microsoft XNA Framework"
You can download it from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/126iGtScUKkpwLmKih9u6QzV1WdGQe0Fu/view?usp=sharing
NOTE: External player is not included.
It's recomended to use MPC-HC or VLC. Choose it in configuration.
Attachments
Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG (192.14 KiB) Viewed 11689 times

Trev

Post by Trev »

Thanks and I will watch out for next version - keep up the good work - and all i need you to do now with the WinGTShare app is to be able to allow me to view recordings I have made on the Nova 8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

stephan94

Post by stephan94 »

Hallo HugoDuro
Thank you for this fantastic job.
Version 6.2 works fine
Attachments
ok.jpg
ok.jpg (101 KiB) Viewed 11645 times
V8 Turbo ;

Trev

Post by Trev »

Confirmed, version 6.2 works fine for me too! Great job!

gcr710

Post by gcr710 »

Hi, i have gt media v8 nova orange and i would like to try this tool, i run the tool i put the ip and connect, the channel list appears but i cant see any channel, any idea? i downloaded inc and unzipped on the inc carpet. My v8 nova firmware is from 17/11/2020

stephan94

Post by stephan94 »

gcr710 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:40 pm
the channel list appears but i cant see any channel, any idea? i downloaded inc and unzipped on the inc carpet. My v8 nova firmware is from 17/11/2020
have you downloaded this "inc" with the two programs in it as HugoDuro indicates here?
viewtopic.php?p=92698#p92698
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TQSXGe ... sp=sharing
read here how it should be in the "inc" folder:
viewtopic.php?p=91773#p91773
V8 Turbo ;

Trev

Post by Trev »

It also works well with VLC as an external player - you just need to point the config window to the VLC exe file - it remembers that setting and works really well.

frankviana

Post by frankviana »

hugoduro wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:16 pm
WinGTShareTool v.0.6.2
v.0.6.2 07/02/2021

Change log:
v.0.6
- Config Form for a simpler configuration. Go to Application Menu > File > Config.
- Automatic detect external player path in configuration form.
v.0.6.2
- Fixed error when opening config menu in some configurations.
--
WinGTShareTool_0.6.2_20210207.zip

IMPORTANT: This version requires installation of "Microsoft XNA Framework"
You can download it from here:

Que maravilha... Parabéns. Vou testar aqui agora.

Congratulations... and thank for you work.
V8UHD, GTC, SX88+, Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se, TBS 5925, TBS 6922se, AZBOX Premium+, Rasp Pi 2/3, Orange Pi PC, Satlink 6960, Satlink 6932, V8, V8 Meter, S270 ISDB-T. Motorized dish - 5m (20ºE - 116.8ºW).

frankviana

Post by frankviana »

Here only show selected satellite from V8UHD remote control. If I choose from receiver, apper too for your software list (1 satellite only listed).

list.png
list.png (60.33 KiB) Viewed 11463 times
V8UHD, GTC, SX88+, Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se, TBS 5925, TBS 6922se, AZBOX Premium+, Rasp Pi 2/3, Orange Pi PC, Satlink 6960, Satlink 6932, V8, V8 Meter, S270 ISDB-T. Motorized dish - 5m (20ºE - 116.8ºW).

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

frankviana wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:31 pm
Here only show selected satellite from V8UHD remote control. If I choose from receiver, apper too for your software list (1 satellite only listed).

list.png
Hi @frankviana,
I think that's an issue of V8UHD. Maybe GTMedia Team can change that behaviour in new firmware versions.
Regards
HD

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

WinGTShareTool v.0.7.0
v.0.7.0 12/02/2021

Change log:
v.0.7.0
- Fixed MPC and VLC detection dealing with 32bit or 64bit variations;
- New feature "Export m3u" available in File menu. Exports service/channel list based in filter selection;
- Fixed some issues with service/channel filters;
- If external player not found when pressing "Play" it will open configuration form;
- No longer needs "Microsoft XNA Framework". You can uninstall it :) (trying to simplify install and configuration process...)

WinGTShareTool_0.7.0_20210212.zip
(166.82 KiB) Downloaded 406 times

Juankaxxi

Post by Juankaxxi »

thanks!!!

great work!!!

-----

Hay alguna manera de obtener la lista del Nova 8 con una direccion desde la lan de la casa para que carque esa misma lista la app IPTV PRO para smart tv sin tener que estas sacando la lista nueva con cada actualización??

Gracias

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

ver7 works fine.
thank you very much for your great work.
Kolitha.

Mayuranguna

Post by Mayuranguna »

Thank you & Grate work 👍

abcd4321

Post by abcd4321 »

Have not tried your program yet. Couple questions, would this program allow the use of the computer to record programs? If so would there be a time limit or (type of program transcode requirement). This would be a work around for the gtmedia recording problems.

I record a lot of feeds and a typical 30 minute feed is 3 gb plus, with a set being 9 to 12 gb. The units that i have to record with have no problem with this. This allows the usb drives to be removed an used on any receiver including the gtmedia ones or computer. I use 1 and 2 tb drives with satellite recordings along with iptv programs.

Thank you
oldman

stephan94

Post by stephan94 »

as the program or feed is viewed on the PC with a videoplayer
(VLC or MPC-HC) or another program,
registration is done through this intermediary.
So no limit owed to GTMedia.
V8 Turbo ;

abcd4321

Post by abcd4321 »

Thank you.
Before i installed the program wanted to verify since the program requires a login/ip address of the unit.

Again thank you.

Old Man

Artu18

Post by Artu18 »

Hola estaba utilizando esta utilidad.
Configuro todo el equipo y en el decodificador me aparece la ventana de que se va a cambiar de canal y tanto el deco como la aplicación se quedan bloqueadas.

Estoy utilizando el firmware del 18/08/2019. Seguramente esto se deba a que se está utilizando lo api del los ultimos firmwares compatibles con GTShare.

Aquí mi pregunta.
Esto es debido a esto; o se podría hacer compatible con versiones más antiguas, para solo emitir la imagen del decodificador, sin utilizar información de la Api de Gtshare?

Gracias

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Artu18 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:03 pm
Hola estaba utilizando esta utilidad.
Configuro todo el equipo y en el decodificador me aparece la ventana de que se va a cambiar de canal y tanto el deco como la aplicación se quedan bloqueadas.

Estoy utilizando el firmware del 18/08/2019. Seguramente esto se deba a que se está utilizando lo api del los ultimos firmwares compatibles con GTShare.

Aquí mi pregunta.
Esto es debido a esto; o se podría hacer compatible con versiones más antiguas, para solo emitir la imagen del decodificador, sin utilizar información de la Api de Gtshare?

Gracias
Hi @Artu18
What's your receiver model?
Maybe that's an issue with that firmware version. I can't adapt the tool without that receiver model/version to test. 8-)
Regards
HD

kquijada

Post by kquijada »

Great Work!!! :o
--------------------
Gtmedia V8X 8-) Diseqc 4*1, Amazonas 61° W, Star One C2 70° W, Túpac Katari 87.2° W

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”