WinGTShare unofficial tool

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hugoduro

Re: WinGTShare unofficial tool

Post by hugoduro »

seefoo wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:11 pm
Hugoduro... The new program plays just fine. I have some artifacts with mpc (probably my settings) and vlc plays just fine. One question: when I connect, the left side shows all the feeds I have scanned, not just the ones from the sat I'm looking at. Over time, that will be a ton of feeds - some with the same name. Any fix to just see the feed list for a given sat? And, super programing on the GT share. Love it!
@seefoo, thank you for the feedback.
I had already developed that feature locally, to filter channel list by satellite, but it is very very slow.
That happens because it needs to "tune" all channels one by one, since the list returned by the receiver does not include satellite information on the first call (only for the selected channel).
I will still try some tunings, but I think it will only be viable with a little firmware change by GTMedia team.
Regards
HD

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WinGTShareTool v.0.5.0_ALPHA
v.0.5.0_ALPHA 25/01/2021

Change log:
1. Filter channel list by satellite.
WinGTShareTool_0.5.0_ALPHA_20210125.zip
(156.54 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
IMPORTANT: Version >=0.4 requires installation of "Microsoft XNA Framework"
You can download it from here:

Code: Select all

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20914
NOTE: The external player is not included in "inc" directory. You can download it from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TQSXGeW7kMuJpCvgSufGUnMZII44I933/view?usp=sharing
and unzip it to "inc" directory.

KevinTV

Post by KevinTV »

:) It is suggested to add an internal player. Add internal player files and configure new files. Because the external player is too troublesome, the operation also needs to add internal files. And file modification and so on. The best is to be able to add internal playback function

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

juan_vale wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 am
Hi there HD, great idea and will be very welcome if you can tweak it, as you say. I have used it a little today and have some comments, as you asked for. My PC runs W7 and I have no problems with the sound as I use the PC for an Xtream service I use on the PC. I also use a V8x and the GTShare, I leave the box on all night so I can watch TV in the bedroom with an Android iptv box.

Here are my comments >>

1.- I have to set the box IP every time I run the program, I use a static IP on the V8X. Maybe a .cfg to load the IP.

2.- when loading a channel I get the "unresponsive" message in the window, the message goes away when the channel list loads. During this time the video on the house TV is frozen.

3.- when I load a channel the video screen opens, but I have no sound... I cannot see a volume control and the service menu goes unresponsive and stays that way until I close the video screen with the "x". If that's the way it is, maybe better to minimize the service screen once the video screen opens.

4.- I have a few favorites saved on the V8x, when I select favorites on the service menu, first I get the unresponsive message and then it goes to favorites, but it does not load the favorites list.

Again if you can sort out some of these problems this will make it more attractive as all of the other programs are for Android.
Good luck
Hello Juan, I have something to ask you..
Can we stream the C band reception through sat>ip ?
When we use Sat>ip feature through gtshare should the client ip box in same net work or possible to stream to different network?

Vels.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

hugoduro wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:25 pm
seefoo wrote:
Hugoduro... The new program plays just fine. I have some artifacts with mpc (probably my settings) and vlc plays just fine. One question: when I connect, the left side shows all the feeds I have scanned, not just the ones from the sat I'm looking at. Over time, that will be a ton of feeds - some with the same name. Any fix to just see the feed list for a given sat? And, super programing on the GT share. Love it!
I had already developed that feature locally, to filter channel list by satellite, but it is very very slow.
That happens because it needs to "tune" all channels one by one, since the list returned by the receiver does not include satellite information on the first call (only for the selected channel).
I will still try some tunings, but I think it will only be viable with a little firmware change by GTMedia team.
Regards
HD
Yes, we will consider this requirement.
But probably we need to change the protocol.
We can collect the requirements together and change them all at once.

stephan94

Post by stephan94 »

Very good idea to have a satellite filter.
congratulations HugoDuro for all this work
Attachments
mit sat filter.jpg
mit sat filter.jpg (160.89 KiB) Viewed 7899 times
V8 Turbo ;

alpha8080

Post by alpha8080 »

Hello,

I am trying to use your software with V8 Super but i am unable to connect with the box. As soon as i click connect, i see "failed connection" message. Both the box and PC are connected to the same network router.

I can see the box in Bubble Upnp app.
As soon as i click connect in the software and it shows failed message, after that box disappears from Bubble Upnp as well. Somehow the app is causing Sat2IP server to stop working. The only way to fix this is by turn off and on Box.

Can this work with V8 Super? Running firmware (22/08/2019)

Thanks..

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

alpha8080 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:38 am
Hello,

I am trying to use your software with V8 Super but i am unable to connect with the box. As soon as i click connect, i see "failed connection" message. Both the box and PC are connected to the same network router.

I can see the box in Bubble Upnp app.
As soon as i click connect in the software and it shows failed message, after that box disappears from Bubble Upnp as well. Somehow the app is causing Sat2IP server to stop working. The only way to fix this is by turn off and on Box.

Can this work with V8 Super? Running firmware (22/08/2019)

Thanks..
Hello alpha8080,
I think there's an issue with Sat2IP in V8 Super firmware (22/08/2019), but GTMedia team can clarify it better.
Did you try GTShare Android App?
Regards
HD

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

alex.c wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:18 am
hugoduro wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:25 pm
seefoo wrote:
Regards
HD
Yes, we will consider this requirement.
But probably we need to change the protocol.
We can collect the requirements together and change them all at once.
Hi alex.c, thank you GTMedia team for your availability.
Please tell me when and how can i contribute.
Best regards
HD

alpha8080

Post by alpha8080 »

hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:30 pm
Hello alpha8080,
I think there's an issue with Sat2IP in V8 Super firmware (22/08/2019), but GTMedia team can clarify it better.
Did you try GTShare Android App?
Regards
HD
Thanks for replying, I did see GTShare Android App but i think it's only for V8X model.
Let me give it a try anyway.

Regards!

Macrom

Post by Macrom »

Hi hugoduro,

I tried you app and it's working fine but i need SAT<IP working with Kodi, because i have Coreelec based TVBOX in my bedroom..

I just tried PVR Simple IPTV Client and works fine with Kodi but i have to export m3u playlist from my V8x to my Kodi device in order to work.

Simple IPTV client can acces M3u list by Url to but i dont't know what Url is for V8x devices..

With you software, do you specify an Url to access channels list?

I can see capture of you with Hispasat 4K channel. Does 4K channels playback ok with V8x? I assume that output is 1080P but codec for those channels is h265

Regards

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Macrom wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:58 pm
Hi hugoduro,

I tried you app and it's working fine but i need SAT<IP working with Kodi, because i have Coreelec based TVBOX in my bedroom..

I just tried PVR Simple IPTV Client and works fine with Kodi but i have to export m3u playlist from my V8x to my Kodi device in order to work.

Simple IPTV client can acces M3u list by Url to but i dont't know what Url is for V8x devices..

I can see capture of you with Hispasat 4K channel. Does 4K channels playback ok with V8x? I assume that output is 1080P but codec for those channels is h265

Regards
Hi Macrom,

1) yes it can be done and it could be a nice feature to provide an Url to access channel list in m3u format :) WinGTShare next release coming.

2) V8x cannot output 4K over HDMI but it can with sat>ip, so with WinGTShare you can playback 4K channels streamed by V8X.

Regards
HD

Macrom

Post by Macrom »

hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:51 pm
Macrom wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:58 pm
Hi hugoduro,

Regards
Hi Macrom,

1) yes it can be done and it could be a nice feature to provide an Url to access channel list in m3u format :) WinGTShare next release coming.

2) V8x cannot output 4K over HDMI but it can with sat>ip, so with WinGTShare you can playback 4K channels streamed by V8X.

Regards
HD
Thank you Hugo, but

1) Will be nice feature of course but i'am asking you the way you access V8x channel list with current build. Is there an url that you can download channel list in m3u format like you can do with USB dump?

2) i know V8x can't output 4K but because h265 enabled device i think it can playback 4 k channels but downscale output to 1080 isn't?

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Macrom wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:07 pm
Thank you Hugo, but

1) Will be nice feature of course but i'am asking you the way you access V8x channel list with current build. Is there an url that you can download channel list in m3u format like you can do with USB dump?

2) i know V8x can't output 4K but because h265 enabled device i think it can playback 4 k channels but downscale output to 1080 isn't?
Hi Macrom,

1) There is no url to download from V8 receiver in m3u format. It uses its own protocol/format (custom format in json), and it have to be converted to m3u format.

2) I cannot playback 4K channels in v8x receiver over HDMI. Only with sat>ip / WinGTShare.

Regards
HD

alpha8080

Post by alpha8080 »

alpha8080 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:04 pm
I did see GTShare Android App but i think it's only for V8X model.
Well I tried this app and it doesn't work. It's probably for V8X only.
After many attempts I was able to use vlc on PC to play channels that are added into favorite category in the box.

Like u said there's serious issue with sat 2 ip in this firmware, it disconnects when connecting, it disconnects when playing.. And only way to get it back is by rebooting the box.

The only app it works with properly for me is vlc on android and pc both. More stable on android since there are less disconnections there.

Your software on the other hand instantly shows failed message, I guess it's due to bad firmware. Also it's weird that I can't play two channels seperately on TV and Android, even though they are on same TP. Is this a bug or it's just how it works in gtmedia boxes?

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Macrom wrote:

Thank you Hugo, but

Macrom,
You could try this simple tool i've developed:
V8ChannelM3U.zip
Change to your receiver IP and start the listener process.
Then you could get the m3u list by url like

http://localhost:8080/list.m3u
Last edited by hugoduro on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

alpha8080 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:18 pm
...Also it's weird that I can't play two channels seperately on TV and Android, even though they are on same TP. Is this a bug or it's just how it works in gtmedia boxes?
Hi alpha8080,
it's just how it works in gtmedia v8 series boxes. When you play a channel over sat>ip it switches the channel in the receiver, so you can only watch the same channel once.
Regards
HD

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Hi Hugoduro ;)

with the latest version only one sat on V8 UHD
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Delirium wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm
Hi Hugoduro ;)

Hi Delirium,
It's not easy to me to test because i only have one sat/lnb.
Can you check if it loads all channels to the list and only one sat to the dropdown?
Please send a printscreen with the dropdown pressed.
Thank you
HD

taohongs

Some advice and hope.

Post by taohongs »

Hello, great developer.Can you use GTshare protocol develop a plugin for KODI(coreelec)?

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:52 pm
Delirium wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm
Hi Hugoduro ;)

Hi Delirium,
It's not easy to me to test because i only have one sat/lnb.
Can you check if it loads all channels to the list and only one sat to the dropdown?
Please send a printscreen with the dropdown pressed.
Thank you
HD
With V8X I have all the 15 satellites that I stored (and all the channels).
With V8 UHD I have only the sat selected in the receiver and all the channels of this sat.
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Macrom wrote:

Thank you Hugo, but

Macrom,
V8ChannelM3U.zip

I has a bug. Now i think this one works well:
V8ChannelM3U.zip
(20.26 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

taohongs

Post by taohongs »

hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:06 pm
hugoduro wrote:
Macrom wrote:

Thank you Hugo, but

Macrom,
V8ChannelM3U.zip

V8ChannelM3U.zip
Can you provide the source code of the software?

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

taohongs wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:17 pm
hugoduro wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:06 pm
hugoduro wrote:
Macrom wrote:

Thank you Hugo, but

Macrom,
V8ChannelM3U.zip

V8ChannelM3U.zip
Can you provide the source code of the software?
It worked? did you try with kodi?
Last edited by hugoduro on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hugoduro

Post by hugoduro »

Delirium wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 pm
With V8X I have all the 15 satellites that I stored (and all the channels).
With V8 UHD I have only the sat selected in the receiver and all the channels of this sat.
Hi Delirium,
Maybe that's how V8 UHD works. 8-)
HD

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”